🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 arrested in NC for hoax "clock bombs" in school; No media outrage

Clock boy was arrested and suspended for openly handing in a science project. These kids, both adults, purposely made this out to look like a bomb threat, concealing the clocks in lockers. You don't see the difference because you are a retard.

anybody who did not PREDICT that this kind of stuff was INEVITABLE is really stupid-------well-----maybe just a bit naïve-------read a bit on the subject of COPY CAT CRIME

Except it's not even close to the same thing. One child handed in a science project. Two adults purposely cut the zip ties on lockers that weren't their's to place the clocks in, and simulate a bomb threat.

Uhm, these guys got arrested. What's the problem?
Clock boy was arrested and suspended for openly handing in a science project. These kids, both adults, purposely made this out to look like a bomb threat, concealing the clocks in lockers. You don't see the difference because you are a retard.

Uhm, these guys got arrested. What's the problem?

The OP is equating this to the "clock kid" who got arrested as well, saying it's because they weren't Muslim, so there was no outrage. It's not even remotely close to the same situation.

anybody who did not PREDICT that this kind of stuff was INEVITABLE is really stupid-------well-----maybe just a bit naïve-------read a bit on the subject of COPY CAT CRIME

Except it's not even close to the same thing. One child handed in a science project. Two adults purposely cut the zip ties on lockers that weren't their's to place the clocks in, and simulate a bomb threat.

silly guy-----very close to a KOPY KAT thing

How can I better spell this out for the retards in this thread? One was arrested for a science project, and therefore there was outrage. Two others made a purposeful bomb threat , and were arrested, therefore nobody cared.

How can I better spell this out for the retards in this thread? One was arrested for a science project, and therefore there was outrage. Two others made a purposeful bomb threat , and were arrested, therefore nobody cared.

right-------you BELIEVE the science project story-----what scientific principle was demonstrated? "I can take the guts of clock out of its housing and put it in an alternate housing" I am no genius--but my science project at age 13 was a lot
better than that

Their prank was obviously inspired by the "clock boy" story, but their intent was the complete opposite. Therefore their situation wasn't treated the same by the media. One was a science project by a meek 14 year old. The other was an intentional bomb threat by two adults.

Their prank was obviously inspired by the "clock boy" story, but their intent was the complete opposite. Therefore their situation wasn't treated the same by the media. One was a science project by a meek 14 year old. The other was an intentional bomb threat by two adults.

you are making an assumption-------the family of little meek boy has a history
of very purposeful agitation

right-------you BELIEVE the science project story-----what scientific principle was demonstrated? "I can take the guts of clock out of its housing and put it in an alternate housing" I am no genius--but my science project at age 13 was a lot
better than that

I don't give a fuck if the kid fudged a science project by gutting a clock. So, at worst he cheated. How many kids have made the same faggy volcano science project? CHEMICAL WARFARE!!!!

better than that

I don't give a fuck if the kid fudged a science project by gutting a clock. So, at worst he cheated. How many kids have made the same faggy volcano science project? CHEMICAL WARFARE!!!!

so true-----the idiot volcano was a big feature of the SCIENCE FAIR in my Junior high----------I did something controversial-----my science teacher was actually -----
afraid---------I DID A CLAY MODEL OF A HUMAN FETUS -------but since the very catholic teacher was afraid that some priest would object------I labeled it
EMBRYO OF A HIGHLY EVOLVED MAMMAL -------not bad for a 13 year old ----If I do say so myself (He ----poor Mr (very Sicilian name) must have been horrified when he saw it PROMINENTLY DISPLAYED. ---------I did not win ----but I did get an "HONORABLE MENTION" The project part was the issue of ONTOGENY RECAPITULATES PHYLOGENY------you can google. Not a great project but it beats buying a clock and sticking it into a plastic box.

Wait....

I thought it wasn't a crime to begin with? What is it? First degree time piece homicide?

Wait....

I thought it wasn't a crime to begin with? What is it? First degree time piece homicide?

He was not charged with a crime-----but it is LIKELY that the contraption was put into his hands in order to EXCITE an 'incident" -<<<< nothing new

Forum List

Back