2 Black thugz beat to death 88 yr old WWII Vet

We need the Brazilian solution where hunters take out the ferals.

The very last thing the US needs is a bunch of George Zimmerman criminals running around killing people.

Doesn't matter what the question is. The answer is never armed vigilantes skulking around in the dark.

George Zimmerman is a criminal? :lol:

Shows what kind of altered reality your head swims in.

Guess why this will remain a local story... Something tells me obama won't speak out even if a member of the greatest generation gets murdered by "teens".. Can't score any political points.

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies | Spokane/E. WA - KXLY.com

Photo:
Photos of homicide suspects | KXLY.com - Spokane/E. WA

Well...if you go by what was said about the victim killed in Florida last year.....yes.

Ya cause this is obviously a case of self defense, RIGHT?

Guess why this will remain a local story... Something tells me obama won't speak out even if a member of the greatest generation gets murdered by "teens".. Can't score any political points.

Photo:
Photos of homicide suspects | KXLY.com - Spokane/E. WA

Well...if you go by what was said about the victim killed in Florida last year.....yes.

Has anyone claimed that about THIS case?

You compared the two you nut job. By ruling of the Court Martin was not an innocent victim, he attacked and threatened Zimmerman forcing him to use deadly force to protect himself, the very definition of thuggery.

here we have an OLD man viciously attacked for no reason by 2 people. And you want to compare the two? Take your meds you retard.

So how many more whites have to be SHOT IN THE BACK FOR FUN, and elderly, defenseless hero's BEATEN TO DEATH by BLACK ANIMALS before the shit really hits the fan and we have an all out race war?

I think blacks and whites are complete and total polar opposites, and living together just doesn't appear to be working out. Maybe if blacks HATE us CREEPY ASS CRACKAS so bad, we can start offering them free tickets back to AFRICA. Go back to living in mud huts and chucking spears at each other. Looks as though that's what they're best suited for.

You compared the two you nut job. By ruling of the Court Martin was not an innocent victim, he attacked and threatened Zimmerman forcing him to use deadly force to protect himself, the very definition of thuggery.

here we have an OLD man viciously attacked for no reason by 2 people. And you want to compare the two? Take your meds you retard.

I said if anyone DID the same kind of comparison, I would be outraged. And don't act you don't know why all these kinds of threads are suddenly coming up........

That's what's wrong with these libs; their all medicated - they take stupid pills!

It can't be self defense if you are a white victim - it can't be offensive if your a black perpetrator, if your a liberal :eusa_pray:

I said if anyone DID the same kind of comparison, I would be outraged. And don't act you don't know why all these kinds of threads are suddenly coming up........

The victim in the Zimmerman case was Zimmerman.

Even British media covered the killing of lee rigby who was a young man. This elderly guy had no chance

It happened last night ;)
He didn't even die until early morning.
But don't worry they have been searching for the suspects all day, even Air One was out all last night.
But you don't care about that. You just care about scoring points because it hasn't hit national news yet.

It's economic, but thanks for the race baiting, 50% racist Pub dupes, the cause of our economic problems. Well, for stupidly being the chumps of pander to the rich, distract and divide the dupes, greedy idiot lying Pub a-holes.
Yes its just economics. Last year I was laid off from work and money was tight, so I really had no options other than to beat an old man to death. When I was a kid, my parents and I lived in a trailer, and like most poor people, we beat a lot of old people to death.

Its just economics.

Crime is horrible in Spokane and its bit because of black people. It's called poverty and drugs.
Bullshit: there are many other poor races who have access to drugs which are inhibited. It is called thug culture which is more prevalent in the black population - especially young black males.

Bullshit? I live here.
It's 86% white.
You claim drugs, and poverty create violence - they do not. Attitude, and culture create violence. There are many non violent poor whites with access to drugs. Where you live has no meaning. The black culture has far more propensity for violence, child neglect ect. ect. ect. ...

US media is part of the Democrat political patronage system, as they are owned by old money out of the major urban areas in the NE, Midwest and Pac Coast.

The race hustlers are well entrenched, so there is no race crime unless it is someone attacking one of theirs in good standing, like leg-breakers, shylocks, street organizers and gang bangers.

Bullshit: there are many other poor races who have access to drugs which are inhibited. It is called thug culture which is more prevalent in the black population - especially young black males.

Bullshit? I live here.
It's 86% white.
You claim drugs, and poverty create violence - they do not. Attitude, and culture create violence. There are many non violent poor whites with access to drugs. Where you live has no meaning. The black culture has far more propensity for violence, child neglect ect. ect. ect. ...

I claimed that it creates violence and crime here, in Spokane, where this happened.
Spokane is about 2% maybe 3% black.

To make race an issue without knowing all the fact sis very sad indeed. Perhaps the assailants saw this elderly person as an easy target and were just garden variety scumbags.

The victim is just another stooge for those who wish to imbue race in every action....:doubt:

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

Forum List

Back