2 Black thugz beat to death 88 yr old WWII Vet

To make race an issue without knowing all the fact sis very sad indeed. Perhaps the assailants saw this elderly person as an easy target and were just garden variety scumbags.

The victim is just another stooge for those who wish to imbue race in every action....:doubt:

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies | Spokane/E. WA - KXLY.com

You mean like claiming an Hispanic man is white and while defending himself murdered a black 12 year old ( that happened to be the assailant and 17) like that?

Because Connery did that. :lol:

To make race an issue without knowing all the fact sis very sad indeed. Perhaps the assailants saw this elderly person as an easy target and were just garden variety scumbags.

The victim is just another stooge for those who wish to imbue race in every action....:doubt:

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

You mean like claiming an Hispanic man is white and while defending himself murdered a black 12 year old ( that happened to be the assailant and 17) like that?

You are going to pretend a shit load of people on this board did not do that? REALLY? We still have threads claiming Zimmerman is a murderer and calling for him to die. You deny the media did not make the claim by posting a picture of Martin when he was about 12? Really? And you want us to take you seriously?

I am getting fed up with whitey getting in stand offs with the Police. What can you do?

I don't believe you. I don't believe you are fed up with something that is incredibly rare.

Not in Spokane. It has happened a lot lately.
We just had two all day one stand offs in the last week and a half.

Ignoring me I see, you put your foot in your mouth and now want to ignore it. Thanks for playing. I was born in Pullman and lived in Spokane for a while, my brothers still live there. So does my niece, who happens to be black, I don't recall her resorting to crime to get by as a single mother.

You are going to pretend a shit load of people on this board did not do that? REALLY? We still have threads claiming Zimmerman is a murderer and calling for him to die. You deny the media did not make the claim by posting a picture of Martin when he was about 12? Really? And you want us to take you seriously?

I am not saying they didn't, but Connery didn't. So it is funny you are attacking him.

I don't believe you. I don't believe you are fed up with something that is incredibly rare.

Ignoring me I see, you put your foot in your mouth and now want to ignore it. Thanks for playing. I was born in Pullman and lived in Spokane for a while, my brothers still live there. So does my niece, who happens to be black, I don't recall her resorting to crime to get by as a single mother.

What are you even talking about?

I am not saying they didn't, but Connery didn't. So it is funny you are attacking him.

And the point sails right over your biased little head. You want to pretend stuff you don't want to talk about did not effect this thread.

Guess why this will remain a local story... Something tells me obama won't speak out even if a member of the greatest generation gets murdered by "teens".. Can't score any political points.

Photo:
Photos of homicide suspects | KXLY.com - Spokane/E. WA

Race-Baiting.jpg

And the point sails right over your biased little head. You want to pretend stuff you don't want to talk about did not effect this thread.

Did I say that? No.
I said Connery didn't do that.
Is that not the truth?

Did I say that? No.
Is that not the truth?

I don't know and don't care, he served the point. And as I recall you had a few things to say about Zimmerman as well.

That's great for your niece.
She could also tell you black violence isn't a huge problem in Spokane. Yes, it happens and can be a problem but I am sure she can tell you there isn't a whole lot of black people who live here.
But you should know that since you lived here.
I am sorry I am not worried about black thugs. I hope they catch these guys, and I hope they serve life in prison.
But I am more worried about some drug addict robbing me.

Did I say that? No.
Is that not the truth?

I don't know and don't care, he served the point. And as I recall you had a few things to say about Zimmerman as well.

Yeah! And my problem had nothing to do with race and everything to do with a wanna be cop following a teenager for a no reason.
But I am not turning this into a Zimmerman thread. If you want to do that, there is about 1000 threads here.

Did I say that? No.
Is that not the truth?

Yeah! And my problem had nothing to do with race and everything to do with a wanna be cop following a teenager for a no reason.
But I am not turning this into a Zimmerman thread. If you want to do that, there is about 1000 threads here.

I see your bias showing thru again, I don't recall you telling Body to take it elsewhere when she compared the two events.....

Forum List

Back