2 Black thugz beat to death 88 yr old WWII Vet

To make race an issue without knowing all the fact sis very sad indeed. Perhaps the assailants saw this elderly person as an easy target and were just garden variety scumbags.

The victim is just another stooge for those who wish to imbue race in every action....:doubt:

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies | Spokane/E. WA - KXLY.com

That neighborhood has always kind of been bad. My brother was shot about 50ft from where this guy was attacked.
The Eagles sits off of the main road, they probably saw him as an easy target.

Last edited:
"No evidence of racial motivation" according to Law Enforcement when two Black suspects are sought in the beating death of a White 86 year old WW2 Vet in Spokane Washington.

Where's the outrage, the NAACP, Jessie Jackson, Calypso Louis, Al Sharpton and the rest of you pathetic fucking Libberhoids.....

SPOKANE, Wash. -
WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

I have been following it since they first called it in. I follow a site on Facebook that reports what they hear on the Scanners. Your point?

Plus the man was beaten late last night early morning, and didn't pass away until this morning. Along with this, the Police were involved with a stand off a man whom they ended up shooting a few miles away.

But hey, way to make a vets death political.

Last edited:
To make race an issue without knowing all the fact sis very sad indeed. Perhaps the assailants saw this elderly person as an easy target and were just garden variety scumbags.

The victim is just another stooge for those who wish to imbue race in every action....:doubt:

"It does appear random. He was in the parking lot, it appears he was assaulted in the parking lot and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Spokane Police Major Crimes Detective Lieutenant Mark Griffiths said.

You make it a racial issue if it is a white killing a black.

Where's the outrage, the NAACP, Jessie Jackson, Calypso Louis, Al Sharpton and the rest of you pathetic fucking Libberhoids.....

SPOKANE, Wash. -
WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

Have the perps be released on their own without charges? I'm outraged if they have been.

Has the victim been held at least partially responsible for getting killed? I'm outraged if people are blaming him.

The Police are more worried about catching them then making it political like Warrior here.
Good thing Spokane Cops have a good track record with catching murderers. And if they try anything they won't hesitate to shoot them.

SPOKANE, Wash. -

I guarantee you that if it was the other way around, two white boys killed an 88 year old black man, Al would be out in full regalia, screaming for a civil lawsuit over racial hate crimes.

SPOKANE, Wash. -

I have been following it since they first called it in. I follow a site on Facebook that reports what they hear on the Scanners. Your point?

Plus the man was beaten late last night early morning, and didn't pass away until this morning. Along with this, the Police were involved with a stand off a man whom they ended up shooting a few miles away.

Dear God, you're fucking dense

SPOKANE, Wash. -

I guarantee you that if it was the other way around, two white boys killed an 88 year old black man, Al would be out in full regalia, screaming for a civil lawsuit over racial hate crimes.

A white guy shot a black man here at the beginning of the summer, did you hear about it?

This is a pic from the time it happened. Spokane News usually reports first because they follow the police scanners.
vedajane.jpg

The man wasn't reported deceased until this morning around 7am.

Here is a pic of the man who you are scoring political points for.
7y4emehe.jpg

SPOKANE, Wash. -

A white guy shot a black man here at the beginning of the summer, did you hear about it?

This is a pic from the time it happened. Spokane News usually reports first because they follow the police scanners.
vedajane.jpg

7y4emehe.jpg

Where exactly am I making it political, dingbat?

SPOKANE, Wash. -

Dear God, you're fucking dense

How am I dense? I live in Spokane, idiot.
My brother was actually shot when I younger 50ft from where this man was beaten. I have been to that Eagles numerous times, have you?

vedajane.jpg

7y4emehe.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?p=7724332#post7724332

vedajane.jpg

7y4emehe.jpg

Black Street Monkeys Beat To Death 89 Year Old WW2 Vet Outside VFW - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How is that political, ding dong?

You mean like claiming an Hispanic man is white and while defending himself murdered a black 12 year old ( that happened to be the assailant and 17) like that?

I seriously doubt that is Connery's style.

SPOKANE, Wash. -

Have the perps be released on their own without charges? I'm outraged if they have been.

Has the victim been held at least partially responsible for getting killed? I'm outraged if people are blaming him.
I already called you for this in the other thread. Zimmerman was defending himself from a thug attack, the Victim in that case was Zimmerman. In this case two black youths randomly attacked an old white man and beat him to death. The two are not the same at all.

I seriously doubt that is Connery's style.

Yeah, pretty much.

Forum List

Back