Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Unfair

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Here.

Regis Jesuit High School retracted the winter issue of its student magazine because it contained an op-ed from a student expressing pro-choice abortion views, and fired both of the magazine’s faculty advisors, according to Sentinel sources.

Maria Lynch is pro-life herself, yet she allowed the pro-choice publication.

Please discuss.

If the students were ALLOWED to give pro slavery papers, what would the left think of the teachers?

If the students were ALLOWED to give support for the extermination of Jews by nazis what would the left think of the teachers?

Let me know if you ever want me to show the mutilated bodies of the babies being ripped from the mothers. Piece by piece. Arms, legs, lungs, spine, guts and face.

Want me to show the bodies? No? Thought not. Yeah, thought not.

If the students were ALLOWED to give pro slavery papers, what would the left think of the teachers?

If the students were ALLOWED to give support for the extermination of Jews by nazis what would the left think of the teachers?

Let me know if you ever want me to show the mutilated bodies of the babies being ripped from the mothers. Piece by piece. Arms, legs, lungs, spine, guts and face.

I used to post pics of Obama's favorite procedure, pre-natal abortions in the 9th month, where the killer pulls the baby almost all the way down the birth canal, then jabs a pair of scissors into its skull right before pulling the baby the rest of the way out, but all the pro-baby murder types kept screaming for those to be removed. Guess it made them look bad.

Now the vermin are going to promoting killing babies up to the age of two.

I tried to do so, a few weeks ago.

One of the cowardly moderators censored it.

If the pictures that I posted were not the remains of brutally-murdered human beings, then what was so offensive about my posting them?

I tried to do so, a few weeks ago.

One of the cowardly moderators censored it.

If the pictures that I posted were not the remains of brutally-murdered human beings, then what was so offensive about my posting them?

True. I mean they're just 'spluge' according to the commies, so whats the problem with posting pics of the results?

Further proof we need to prevent alot more pregnancies. Less conceptions is the key to getting rid of abortions.
genesis-38-9.png

No they should not have been fired.

“The battle for our bodies: confronting abortion and human rights.”
It is not a right to kill another human being.

You have no right to kill another human being

Civil rights remember, civil rights. It's no one's business what between the doctor and the woman.

You would do well to remember MY BODY, MY CHOICE the republicans have been yelling nonstop.

It is telling that you think that is a valid argument for a “right” to savagely murder an innocent human being in cold blood, but not for the right to decline to be used as a test subject for a dangerous medial experiment.

Civil rights remember, civil rights. It's no one's business what between the doctor and the woman.

You would do well to remember MY BODY, MY CHOICE the republicans have been yelling nonstop.

Shuttup moron. You don't have the first clue what you are blabbing about. Catholic Schools, Muslim Schools, Jewish Schools, all have the right to put the squash on things that promote what their faith teaches them is wrong.

The piece is written from a pro-choice point of view, and argues that making abortion illegal causes women to die from unsafe illegal procedures, and that there is a meaningful distinction between a fetus and a baby.

That is bad science, bad religion, a lie, and anti-Catholic. Wokeism may be destroying public schools and dipshits like you might be cool with that, but that Catholic Church will not bow down to your filthy ilk

Last edited:
CATECHISM OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Since the first century the Church has affirmed the moral evil of every procured abortion. This teaching has not changed and remains unchangeable. Direct abortion, that is to say, abortion willed either as an end or a means, is gravely contrary to the moral law:

You shall not kill the embryo by abortion and shall not cause the newborn to perish.

God, the Lord of life, has entrusted to men the noble mission of safeguarding life, and men must carry it out in a manner worthy of themselves. Life must be protected with the utmost care from the moment of conception: abortion and infanticide are abominable crimes.

Forum List

Back