2 cops shot & killed at Panera Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The democrat war on the police continues.

Prove the suspect was a Democrat. Take all the time you need.
I never said the suspect was a democrat. What are the odds the suspect is black?

Keep grasping at those straws Tipsy. You might come up with something that is real.

Unlike your thread that equates gay sex with cannibalism and murder.

According to another thread, Tipsy can't tell the difference between sex and cannibalism. How can you talk sense to someone like that? :dunno:
she cant tell the difference between pot and oregano either.....but she talks like she is an expert on it....
Oregano is a herb. You put it in spaghetti sauce. Pot deserves a bullet to the temple.

I never said the suspect was a democrat. What are the odds the suspect is black?
0 you dumbass....he was as white as your ass is....and an old fart just like you........

Yep. Here's a quote from another source........................

The sheriff’s office identified the armed man as David Brian Evans, 67. They said that he was wanted on a warrant from Florida for assaulting a police officer there, as well as on a civil writ issued in Harford County.

Two deputies killed in lunchtime shooting at a Maryland Panera Bread

0 you dumbass....he was as white as your ass is....and an old fart just like you........
You got a picture?
read the news stupid.....

Tipsy has some pretty strange ideas about a lot of things Arianrhod. Is it true they used to be a lawyer?
And a briefer for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a doctoral student in economics, and last I heard was going to recapture RouteIrish. She is a far right ding ball hater. She has no perspective or balance on almost any matter. The shooter may have been a sovereign citizen nut, but we don't know right now.

You got a picture?
He is white, you ignorant person.

Keep grasping at those straws Tipsy. You might come up with something that is real.

According to another thread, Tipsy can't tell the difference between sex and cannibalism. How can you talk sense to someone like that? :dunno:
she cant tell the difference between pot and oregano either.....but she talks like she is an expert on it....
Oregano is a herb. You put it in spaghetti sauce. Pot deserves a bullet to the temple.
pot has a temple?.....you would not know the difference if they were piled side by side and were not able to smell them....you know it and i know it....

There isn't any difference.

IIRC, you have admitted to having a child. Did you bite your partner's head off afterwards?

praying-mantis-cannabilism-eating-mate.jpg
I proved to you twice that it wasn't murder. Learn to read.

There isn't any difference.

IIRC, you have admitted to having a child. Did you bite your partner's head off afterwards?

praying-mantis-cannabilism-eating-mate.jpg
I proved to you twice that it wasn't murder. Learn to read.

No, you didn't, but let's get back to your assumption that the murderer in this case was black. Based on what, exactly?

What's that? You made a mistake? You made a foolish assumption? You'll spend the rest of this thread deflecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back