2 daycare workers fired for refusing to abuse child

Christian Daycare Workers Fired for Refusing to Call a Little Girl a Boy

SMH....remember they said kids aren't harmed with having homosexual "parents"....liars. I guarantee this GIRL does NOT want to be a BOY. This is just SICK and one instance that CPS needs to do SOMETHING to help this poor child.
Uh oh Odium the fired woman call CPS on the parents!!! Are you conflicted about that?
Read my reply underneath it and you would know how I feel. CPS or something of the sort IS needed for truly abused kids. Not vindictive idiot teachers/siblings/family members etc calling them on people. This child is abused.

Christian Daycare Workers Fired for Refusing to Call a Little Girl a Boy

SMH....remember they said kids aren't harmed with having homosexual "parents"....liars. I guarantee this GIRL does NOT want to be a BOY. This is just SICK and one instance that CPS needs to do SOMETHING to help this poor child.
Work for the man, follow the man's rules, or get yourself another job.

And CPS, those Nazis who deserve to be killed (you said so). You'd better make up your mind on state intervention there, Whitey...

So these two gay guys just happen to have a transgendered child. Like so many gay parents just happen to have transgendered children.

These poor kids forced to grow up twisted.

The girl should be taken away from these perverts and the day care workers be commended for being so alert. The poor child was telling her friends her secret girl name and she was really a girl.

A coach fired for saying a prayer and day care workers fired for refusing to refer to a boy as a girl. Tell me the world isn't upside down under liberalism.

If certain people do not like what the truth is, why should those who do accept what the truth is be the ones who are punished?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just saw an interview with the fired teacher and a psychologist. This little girl is being driven literally insane by her pervert parents.

She was in this school for four months as a girl. On a monday her fathers brought her to school with a boy's haircut, dressed as a boy and demanded that everyone refer to her as a boy and call her by her new boy's name. Every time she was called a boy, she got angry and insisted she was a girl. Children being what they are teased her by calling her the boy's name.

The child is obviously not transgendered. She's a girl. Let her be.

I just saw an interview with the fired teacher and a psychologist. This little girl is being driven literally insane by her pervert parents.

She was in this school for four months as a girl. On a monday her fathers brought her to school with a boy's haircut, dressed as a boy and demanded that everyone refer to her as a boy and call her by her new boy's name. Every time she was called a boy, she got angry and insisted she was a girl. Children being what they are teased her by calling her the boy's name.

The child is obviously not transgendered. She's a girl. Let her be.
Prove it...

Forum List

Back