2 days after libs worst day of the year, Trump kills it in Poland.

Hilarious Chris Cuomo is grasping to criticize Trump after a phenomenal speech.

It was not phenomenal. It was simple for the simple minded.

You would have to be more than simple minded to get how phenomenal Trump's speeches are. Raising above the "retarded" category is what you should focus on first though.
It was a great speech, one of the greatest speeches of all time, believe me
No other President has been as beloved around the world, the love him , love Trump, love their Trump
They hang on every word because Trump has the best words. Trump is a smart man, real smart, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, believe me
Those Polish people loved his speech bigly

Besides your Trump impersonation still needing a bit of work, this is roughly speaking accurate. Are you coming to your senses? It's been some time...

You would have to be more than simple minded to get how phenomenal Trump's speeches are. Raising above the "retarded" category is what you should focus on first though.
No other President has been as beloved around the world, the love him , love Trump, love their Trump
They hang on every word because Trump has the best words. Trump is a smart man, real smart, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, believe me

Besides your Trump impersonation still needing a bit of work, this is roughly speaking accurate. Are you coming to your senses? It's been some time...

Yes it is accurate, Trump speaks at roughly idiot level. You think it's great.

Yes it is accurate, Trump speaks like an idiot or some who thinks he is speaking to idiots.

He is speaking to you... even if you are not listening.

Yes it is accurate, Trump speaks like an idiot or some who thinks he is speaking to idiots.

Lol no dumbass, he is talking to you, people who elected him.

A LowIQ person such as yourself could not tell the difference, believe me
The Trump speech was beautiful. More Polish people attended his speech than any other speech in history. Tens of millions....believe me

He is talking to everyone, not a racist like you.

Make America great...

He is talking to everyone, not a racist like you.

Lol what? Racist? That was totally random.

The Trump speech was beautiful. More Polish people attended his speech than any other speech in history. Tens of millions....believe me

I challenge you to an IQ test any time... I have a degree in abstract math, so you might want to reconsider. Especially considering that your results will likely belong to the "special (needs)" category.

Trump's speech was great.

Last edited:

I challenge you to an IQ test any time... I have a degree in abstract math, so you might want to reconsider. Especially considering that your results will likely belong to the "special (needs)" category.

Oh yea?

I'm a freak'n Rocket Scientist.....putting you in the category of Mika Brzezinski on the low IQ scale

Oh yea?

I'm a freak'n Rocket Scientist.....putting you in the category of Mika Brzezinski on the low IQ scale

No one here believes you are a rocket scientist. Even if you were, that would not diminish one point from my IQ. You must be really low IQ to not have figured that out.

Not surprised he killed it in Poland. The leadership and people are extremely right wing, religious and xenophobic .
OH NOES! A population of proud patriotic Polish people who don't want third world trash invading their country and bringing crime,disease and a burden on the welfare system! HOW FUCKING AWFUL!

The libs are over in another thread claiming that the Poles are hating on Trump. Further proof that they don't live in reality.

let them keep believing it is Trump not them

that caused their continuing massive downfall

Not surprised he killed it in Poland. The leadership and people are extremely right wing, religious and xenophobic .
OH NOES! A population of proud patriotic Polish people who don't want third world trash invading their country and bringing crime,disease and a burden on the welfare system! HOW FUCKING AWFUL!

The leftists communists already robbed about 60 years from the economic growth of Poland, not to mention the lost lives. They won't be up for the next experiment of the far left.

Oh yea?

No one here believes you are a rocket scientist. Even if you were, that would not diminish one point from my IQ. You must be really low IQ to not have figured that out.
well anyone with a few matches can light a bottle rocket

--LOL

Oh yea?

--LOL

Now that I think about it, the description does seem to match.

d847031b0d639d5f2ac7ecb6f011d83c.jpg

What part was phenomenal?

Can you provide a phenomenal quote?

"The West will never ever be broken. Our values will prevail."

Words Obama would never utter

How disgusting, wanting to preserve Western values :omg:
dude these fks want to go live in England in castles with knights and dungeons and shit. fk electricity. How are these nut jobs labeled progressives when all they want to do is go backward in time? Shit, are they british and pissed about the war before our independence? cause they sure fking act like it.

I don't know about Poland but Trump is a joke in most parts of the world especially Europe. How do I know ? Because i do travel a lot. Is not a good time to be a Trump supporter overseas. Saying otherwise is a full crap.

Oh yea?

--LOL
but you'd forget to point it at the sky.

Simply because no one in their right mind would immigrate to Poland, the pols themselves migrate to Germany and other well off European countries.

Poor libs needing to endure another celebration of the birth of the greatest nation on earth that they despise but never move out of, even though they are perfectly free to do.

Trump's speech was amazing in Poland and the left gnash their fucking teeth.

They chanted his name....

Gnash those fucking teeth!

Poland didn't allow migrants to come into their nation and steal their tax dollars.

Poland doesn't have the migrant crime issues that other European nations have as a result.

Germany gives free housing and 800 euros a month in cash to migrants. I wonder how long that will last? Will the migrants learn to speak German and become citizens of Germany?

Poor libs needing to endure another celebration of the birth of the greatest nation on earth that they despise but never move out of, even though they are perfectly free to do.

Trump's speech was amazing in Poland and the left gnash their fucking teeth.

They chanted his name....

Gnash those fucking teeth!

This liberal has been celebrating the birth of our nation for 55 years, so go fuck yourself with your lies, and Trump has done nothing new under the sun, you just like sucking his ass...

Forum List

Back