2 days after libs worst day of the year, Trump kills it in Poland.

giphy.gif
Trump fake shaked- Note expression on his face

The libs are over in another thread claiming that the Poles are hating on Trump. Further proof that they don't live in reality.

Trump has a 22 percent approval rating abroad.....not exactly beloved

Polls! Lol, you never get smarter do you?

Trump seems to love them when they are in his favor. When he was running for the GOP nomination he would start each speech with a review of his poll numbers vs his opponents

The nomination? Yeah, before everyone but the left learned a lesson.

Poor libs needing to endure another celebration of the birth of the greatest nation on earth that they despise but never move out of, even though they are perfectly free to do.

Trump's speech was amazing in Poland and the left gnash their fucking teeth.

They chanted his name....

Gnash those fucking teeth!

What part qualifies as "great"?

Because he wasn't apologizing for American greatness, like your guy did.

I got news for you....whoever follows Trump is going to have a lot of apologizing to do

The only thing we need to apologize for is Obama getting elected twice.

Actually he was overwhelmingly elected by a majority of Americans TWICE

Something Republicans cannot claim

Killing it in poland?? lol Maybe getting killed in Germany They hate the pos's guts

I got news for you....whoever follows Trump is going to have a lot of apologizing to do

Killing it in poland?? lol Maybe getting killed in Germany They hate the pos's guts

That's because the German politicians and media are globalist assholes who hated us even before 0bama came along. Fuck them, they need us more than we need them and they will be begging us soon because they are in a nose dive.

That's because the German politicians and media are globalist assholes who hated us even before 0bama came along. Fuck them, they need us more than we need them and they will be begging us soon because they are in a nose dive.
LOL how come the moron doesn't visit Mexico or Canada ??? After all they need us more than we need them Very few places in the world that ah can go without being jeered His only supporters are morons who he conned

LOL how come the moron doesn't visit Mexico or Canada ??? After all they need us more than we need them Very few places in the world that ah can go without being jeered His only supporters are morons who he conned
Your talking about still being an Obama supporter.

The libs are over in another thread claiming that the Poles are hating on Trump. Further proof that they don't live in reality.

Trump has a 22 percent approval rating abroad.....not exactly beloved

Same polls that claimed your hero, the shrilary, was a lock. Forgive me if I don't give a crap what they "report".

Your talking about still being an Obama supporter.
True A good if not great man who did his best in spite of the vermin republicans with their hands on their asses

Trump praises Poland's nationalism & Christian heritage.

Obama, on the other hand...

Poor libs needing to endure another celebration of the birth of the greatest nation on earth that they despise but never move out of, even though they are perfectly free to do.

The polar opposite of Ears

Great....lets see an example

I can provide some examples of Obama's international leadership....what do you have on Trump?

Obumma was President for 8 years, Trump is President for 0 years.

Is that math too great for you?

They have orders to stay away from Trump threads that make them look bad. Go to this thread and call out five to ten libtards of your choosing. Not one of those chicken-shit paid posters will come.

I can provide some examples of Obama's international leadership....what do you have on Trump?

OH GOD that AH has 4 more? God save America

8 more kid

Obama is a Rock Star around the world
Trump is openly mocked and mistrusted

8 more kid
LOL you really know how to hurt a guy

Forum List

Back