2 days after libs worst day of the year, Trump kills it in Poland.

Poor libs needing to endure another celebration of the birth of the greatest nation on earth that they despise but never move out of, even though they are perfectly free to do.

Trump's speech was amazing in Poland and the left gnash their fucking teeth.

They chanted his name....

Gnash those fucking teeth!

This liberal has been celebrating the birth of our nation for 55 years, so go fuck yourself with your lies, and Trump has done nothing new under the sun, you just like sucking his ass...

more butthurt liberal whining.

The libs are over in another thread claiming that the Poles are hating on Trump. Further proof that they don't live in reality.

In typical fashion the Leftists don't know anything about the Government of Poland or how Nationalistic 80%-90% of the population of Poland are.

That thread you refer I didn't comment in it because it's completely retarded, Leftist Maniacs wetting their underwear about the FAR LEFT ORGANISATION GREENPEACE with some idiotic slogan about the Paris Accord crap on a building = Poland HATES Trump :uhoh3:
Any straw will do when it's grasping time for the lefty dopes.

Poor libs needing to endure another celebration of the birth of the greatest nation on earth that they despise but never move out of, even though they are perfectly free to do.

This liberal has been celebrating the birth of our nation for 55 years, so go fuck yourself with your lies, and Trump has done nothing new under the sun, you just like sucking his ass...

Any day you so called fellow Americans can stop trying to show your fake superiority would be nice, since you all is so fucking annoying with the baseless chatter of a mocking bird..

Any day you so called fellow Americans can stop trying to show your fake superiority would be nice, since you all is so fucking annoying with the baseless chatter of a mocking bird..

once all you whining liberals accept that Donald is president voted in by Americans. why can't you just do that? why is it libs only want what they want? Well I want quite a lot, but I don't whine about it like you all do. just go to the politics forum and look for the # of threads about the pres got snubbed by the first lady of Poland. yeah, you all are so fking pleasant. cry me a river.

once all you whining liberals accept that Donald is president voted in by Americans. why can't you just do that? why is it libs only want what they want? Well I want quite a lot, but I don't whine about it like you all do. just go to the politics forum and look for the # of threads about the pres got snubbed by the first lady of Poland. yeah, you all are so fking pleasant. cry me a river.

Hey dipshit, for the millionth time, I voted for Trump, so take your pre-recorded paradigm ideology for the masses and shove it deeply where it will do you some good...I couldn't give a damn about a handshake for a germaphobe...

What part qualifies as "great"?

Because he wasn't apologizing for American greatness, like your guy did.

Hey dipshit, for the millionth time, I voted for Trump, so take your pre-recorded paradigm ideology for the masses and shove it deeply where it will do you some good...I couldn't give a damn about a handshake for a germaphobe...

sure you did.

Polish government to bus people to Warsaw to cheer Donald Trump during his speech
Measure reminiscent of days of Soviet rule, when crowds would be bussed to Warsaw to ensure visiting bigwigs from Moscow saw a warm welcome on their arrival.

Poland is going to bus crowds to Trump's speech to cheer him

Poland is Right-Wing, the Leftists in Poland were shown the door, just like Leftism in the West by 2020 will be shown the door.

The Polish Government is bringing people from across Poland to the capital because so many want to see Donald Trump, the Polish Ministry of the Interior was deluged with requests from people across Poland who wanted to travel to see Donald Trump.

No matter what idiotic gibberings you post, the fact is Poland LIKES Donald Trump, Poland elected a Right-Wing Populist Nationalistic party to be the Polish Government, Poland is staunchly Roman Catholic, Poland doesn't like the Faggot Agenda, Poland doesn't WANT ANY Kebab savages or African savages, Poland is NOT Leftist, Poland doesn't WANT Left-Wingers.

No matter what you gibber you cannot change the concrete facts and you know zero about Poland, the Government of Poland or the population of Poland.
Proves ole unreason is a liar.

sure you did.
I damn sure would have never been for Hillary..But you scratch your ass with whatever barbed wire you want..

I got news for you....whoever follows Trump is going to have a lot of apologizing to do

Apologize for not having voted for Hillary?? Too fuking funny!

I got news for you....whoever follows Trump is going to have a lot of apologizing to do

The only thing we need to apologize for is Obama getting elected twice.

Poland is pulling out all the stops for President Trump, who is scheduled to arrive in the eastern European country late Wednesday.

The Polish government plans to bus in Trump supporters to make sure he feels welcomed by a loud, cheerful crowd at Krasinski Square in Warsaw, according to a Polish media report Wednesday.

Poland to bus in Trump supporters for speech: Report

Poland will borrow a Communist Party tactic of bussing in crowds to ensure Trump gets a warm welcome

he tactic is a mirror of that adopted when Poland was a member of the Soviet bloc, and the Communist Party would bus agreeable crowds to Warsaw to greet visiting dignitaries from Moscow.

------------------------------------

Trump is so, so, so Soviet.

The only thing we need to apologize for is Obama getting elected twice.

Actually he was overwhelmingly elected by a majority of Americans TWICE

Something Republicans cannot claim

Poland is pulling out all the stops for President Trump, who is scheduled to arrive in the eastern European country late Wednesday.

The Polish government plans to bus in Trump supporters to make sure he feels welcomed by a loud, cheerful crowd at Krasinski Square in Warsaw, according to a Polish media report Wednesday.

Poland to bus in Trump supporters for speech: Report

Poland will borrow a Communist Party tactic of bussing in crowds to ensure Trump gets a warm welcome

he tactic is a mirror of that adopted when Poland was a member of the Soviet bloc, and the Communist Party would bus agreeable crowds to Warsaw to greet visiting dignitaries from Moscow.

------------------------------------

Trump is so, so, so Soviet.

No moron, they are busing people because the crowds are so large there is no place to park and traffic would be too jammed. Providing buses is the only way to deal with the throngs of people who want to see him.

You should stay away from those left wing fake news sources, they cause you to believe and say stupid shit.

The libs are over in another thread claiming that the Poles are hating on Trump. Further proof that they don't live in reality.

Trump has a 22 percent approval rating abroad.....not exactly beloved

Polls! Lol, you never get smarter do you?

Trump seems to love them when they are in his favor. When he was running for the GOP nomination he would start each speech with a review of his poll numbers vs his opponents

ozT9bgo.jpg

Poland: Said No to Muslim migrants, welcomed Trump with open arms

France: Can't stand Trump, welcomed Muslims with open arms

“We must work together to confront forces that threaten over time to undermine our values and erase the bonds of culture, faith, and tradition

Our freedom and our civilisation depend on these bonds of history, culture, and memory… Just as Poland could not be broken, I declare for the world to hear that the West will never ever be broken and our values will prevail, our people will thrive, and our civilisation will triumph.

The west will never ever be broken, our values will prevail.”

Forum List

Back