2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

thats because of irresponsible people. but you as an individual can choose to be responsible. If you had training you would realize the fear is unfounded. you would really be surprised. for many people, fear of guns is the fear of the unknown.
she wishes to be a wuss who takes orders and won't defend herself.

true--- I was in the Navy
are you saying you were a wuss in the navy?

maybe it's a good thing you 'were' they wouldn't need any wusses.

yes-----I was a wuss working in the field of medicine with other wusses
so you're a wuss, understood, you enjoy being dependent on others. good for you, so?

wrong-----I was a lone wuss

No….knives are less effective at dealing with one attacker let alone 10. Had the two men had guns…the attack would never have occurred, and even if they were completely surprised, the guns would have shut the attack down.
Why a gun, why not a baseball bat, a flamethrower, or a tank? Had they all had guns, these would have been required:
coffin-300x163.jpg

Hence the problem of guns.

Wrong…if you studied actual self defense with guns you would know you are wrong. Guns give the weak an equal chance at causing harm to the strong….the attacker then has to make the decision on wether to press the attack and risk death or injury or go and find another, unarmed democrat to rob.
Guns give you a decent chance kill those without guns, nothing more. If everyone in the fight has a gun, the odds are no longer in your favor.

If given the chance to be stabbed versus shot, go with the knife. You are much more likely to live.

And here, just today you are proven wrong…

T-Mobile store employee shoots 2 armed robbery suspects near 95th, Jeffrey

The T-Mobile store in the 2000-block of East 95th St. was left riddled with bullet holes. If not for the employee carrying a weapon with a concealed carry license, the manager of the store says he might be telling a different story.

"I think concealed carry is a great opportunity for managers, workers, employees to protect themselves in these cases. And our employee did a great job to protect themselves and the other employee," said Neil Tadros, store manager.

He says two men entered the store and acted like they were shopping for phones for a few minutes, then pulled out guns.

One employee ran to the back to call for help while the other pulled out his own gun and fired at the two suspects. He hit one of them in the groin and the arm, and the other in the abdomen and the arm.

The men ran from the store with the employee chasing them, on the phone giving a description to police.

The suspects then drove to a nearby hospital where police took them into custody.

Neighbors say the cell phone store has been robbed several times in the last month. Ed Brown was working in the salon next door.
Money is never worth killing someone over, ever.
yeah tell that to the criminals

Why a gun, why not a baseball bat, a flamethrower, or a tank? Had they all had guns, these would have been required:
coffin-300x163.jpg

Hence the problem of guns.

Wrong…if you studied actual self defense with guns you would know you are wrong. Guns give the weak an equal chance at causing harm to the strong….the attacker then has to make the decision on wether to press the attack and risk death or injury or go and find another, unarmed democrat to rob.
Guns give you a decent chance kill those without guns, nothing more. If everyone in the fight has a gun, the odds are no longer in your favor.

If given the chance to be stabbed versus shot, go with the knife. You are much more likely to live.

The T-Mobile store in the 2000-block of East 95th St. was left riddled with bullet holes. If not for the employee carrying a weapon with a concealed carry license, the manager of the store says he might be telling a different story.

"I think concealed carry is a great opportunity for managers, workers, employees to protect themselves in these cases. And our employee did a great job to protect themselves and the other employee," said Neil Tadros, store manager.

He says two men entered the store and acted like they were shopping for phones for a few minutes, then pulled out guns.

One employee ran to the back to call for help while the other pulled out his own gun and fired at the two suspects. He hit one of them in the groin and the arm, and the other in the abdomen and the arm.

The men ran from the store with the employee chasing them, on the phone giving a description to police.

The suspects then drove to a nearby hospital where police took them into custody.

Neighbors say the cell phone store has been robbed several times in the last month. Ed Brown was working in the salon next door.
I make no distinctions, and in most robberies no one dies, a very good thing.

in self defense one is not defending money

one is defending life

it is the bad guy who is willing to kill for money

your comparison is flawed

sure they do, man's identity dies every time someone merely hands a criminal money. I believe that many americans are now done with the gifting of criminals.

Had they been shot, you would have said the answer was more guns so, the answer in this case is more knives. Problem solved eh?

If the victims or bystanders had guns, there'd be a few less thugs. I know that would upset you, that would also be a few less Obama-voters.

one is defending life

Two men walk into a store with guns and want money. That's nothing at all like two men walk into a store and start killing people. Give them the money, that is the policy of every major chain including the fucking banks, for good reason.

one is defending life

Two men walk into a store with guns and want money. That's nothing at all like two men walk into a store and start killing people. Give them the money, that is the policy of every major chain including the fucking banks, for good reason.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Had they been shot, you would have said the answer was more guns so, the answer in this case is more knives. Problem solved eh?

If the victims or bystanders had guns, there'd be a few less thugs. I know that would upset you, that would also be a few less Obama-voters.
If they all had guns there would be a few less people, and that is what I care about, period.

one is defending life

Your inability to post anything like a rational response, let alone an actual valid argument, is noted.

If they all had guns there would be a few less people, and that is what I care about, period.
so it won't offend you when there are a few less criminals. Even helps the jail population.

Yes…if you made all guns disappear then the weak and the outnumbered would simply become the victims of the strong and the more numerous…….just like in gun controlled San Francisco…

Mob in S.F. stabs 2 men at Mission District bus stop

A crew of 10 young assailants viciously stabbed two men at a Mission District bus stop, sending the victims to the hospital, where one man was clinging to life Wednesday, police said.
The attack happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday when the attackers, described as between the ages of 18 and 20, approached two men sitting at a bus stop at 18th and Mission streets, San Francisco police officials said.
A fight soon broke out, and one of the suspects repeatedly stabbed one of the victims, a 34-year-old man, in the back. At the same time, another attacker went after the other victim, a 41-year-old man, cutting up his back, police said.

It's still the guns fault, Obama Akbar.

so it won't offend you when there are a few less criminals. Even helps the jail population.
Any gun death, no matter the reason, is a tragedy. Clear now?

one is defending life

Your inability to post anything like a rational response, let alone an actual valid argument, is noted.
I did, you have nothing but kumbaya shit that doesn't make any sense. This isn't your first thread and You keep posting the same boring statement. It makes me sleepy, as I pointed out to you. In this forum, I can do that.

it's no tragedy if a criminal is gunned down, it is a day to celebrate one less dumb fk on the planet.

one is defending life

your comparison is flawed you know it

everyone else knows it

no one can help it that you are a kook

it's no tragedy if a criminal is gunned down, it is a day to celebrate one less dumb fk on the planet.
Yes, I know, life is very cheap to your kind...

Yes, I know, life is very cheap to your kind...
my kind is human kind, who are done taking shit from low lifes. You should really learn to adjust.

Forum List

Back