2 men attacked by a group of teens/men and stabbed in San Fran….no guns were involved...

If they all had guns there would be a few less people, and that is what I care about, period.
so it won't offend you when there are a few less criminals. Even helps the jail population.
Any gun death, no matter the reason, is a tragedy. Clear now?
it's no tragedy if a criminal is gunned down, it is a day to celebrate one less dumb fk on the planet.
Yes, I know, life is very cheap to your kind...
my kind is human kind, who are done taking shit from low lifes. You should really learn to adjust.

who cares if he adjusts or not

Money is never worth killing someone over, ever.
yeah tell that to the criminals
I make no distinctions, and in most robberies no one dies, a very good thing.

in self defense one is not defending money

one is defending life

it is the bad guy who is willing to kill for money

your comparison is flawed
Two men walk into a store with guns and want money. That's nothing at all like two men walk into a store and start killing people. Give them the money, that is the policy of every major chain including the fucking banks, for good reason.

your comparison is flawed you know it

everyone else knows it

no one can help it that you are a kook
It's not flawed in the slightest. If it was flawed then it wouldn't be the policy of all large chain stores and banks. If anyone knows, they do:
10751867_10205158221139877_1435304113_n.jpg

Meaning, you're John Wayne hero mentality about money and guns is fucking stupid.

so it won't offend you when there are a few less criminals. Even helps the jail population.
Any gun death, no matter the reason, is a tragedy. Clear now?
it's no tragedy if a criminal is gunned down, it is a day to celebrate one less dumb fk on the planet.
Yes, I know, life is very cheap to your kind...
my kind is human kind, who are done taking shit from low lifes. You should really learn to adjust.

who cares if he adjusts or not
I don't, but I ain't puttin up with his gifting policies any longer in here. Conceal and carry is real, getting more an more momentum and he can simply adjust his position or continue to get into discussions like this thread here.

I am small and weak and vulnerable-----an assailant would have no problem grabbing a gun from my hand
But, Rosie -- you're supposed to shoot him before he has a chance do that!

That's what the gun is for.

one is defending life

Two men walk into a store with guns and want money. That's nothing at all like two men walk into a store and start killing people. Give them the money, that is the policy of every major chain including the fucking banks, for good reason.

everyone else knows it

It's not flawed in the slightest. If it was flawed then it wouldn't be the policy of all large chain stores and banks. If anyone knows, they do:

Meaning, you're John Wayne Hero mentality of money is fucking stupid.
it's solid, hey dumb fk, see this piece, you can walk away or get blowed up sir. your choice, but you have only that option today.

one is defending life

everyone else knows it

i dont care if your life is meaningless so be it

others value their life and will defend it

if a bad guy sticks a gun in their face

the law says it legal to do so

the sign is lying btw

when it says robbers usually dont hurt people

one is defending life

everyone else knows it

it's solid, hey dumb fk, see this piece, you can walk away or get blowed up sir. your choice, but you have only that option today.
You live in a fantasy world, truly. I'll stick with, like those who wrote the instructions above, the real one.

one is defending life

everyone else knows it

You live in a fantasy world, truly. I'll stick with, like those who wrote the instructions above, the real one.
yeah, ask those two dudes who yesterday got blowed up at a T-Mobile store in Chicago. hahahhahahahahaha, I love it. The more and more people see that it is ok to shoot em and stop them, the more and more T-Mobile outcomes will become reality. you gift all you want bubba, for others we will change the options today.

everyone else knows it

yeah, ask those two dudes who yesterday got blowed up at a T-Mobile store in Chicago. hahahhahahahahaha, I love it. The more and more people see that it is ok to shoot em and stop them, the more and more T-Mobile outcomes will become reality. you gift all you want bubba, for others we will change the options today.
T-Mobile should fire him. The lawyers are less than pleased. It should have worked like this:

Dealing with armed robbers - ACT Policing

everyone else knows it

T-Mobile should fire him. The lawyers are less than pleased. It should have worked like this:

he owned the store and obviously had no intentions on gifting yesterday.

the sign is lying btw

Nope. That is absolutely true. The policy is based on math, not your love of deadly toys and dreams of playing the hero.
ask the two from T-Mobile yesterday how that contract worked for them. hahahahahahahahahaa jack monkey
Ask the guy who shot his own kid yesterday (because he thought he was a burglar), or the guy who was shot after being car-jacked and then the CC asshole who shot him picked up his brass and ran away before the cops arrived. Works both ways, hero.

He was wrong, but luckily for him not dead wrong. Hope he likes lawyers.

the sign is lying btw

Nope. That is absolutely true. The policy is based on math, not your love of deadly toys and dreams of playing the hero.
ask the two from T-Mobile yesterday how that contract worked for them. hahahahahahahahahaa jack monkey
Ask the guy who shot his own kid yesterday (because he thought he was a burglar), or the guy who was shot after being car-jacked and then the CC asshole who shot him picked up his brass and ran away before the cops arrived. Works both ways, hero.
I see many more stupid fks in cars killing their friends with a vehicle. Stupid is stupid. Can't stop stupid. You lose. The world is retooling and your way is headed toward the highway.

Links?

I only ask because I'm sure you're lying...

He was wrong, but luckily for him not dead wrong. Hope he likes lawyers.
why? He ain't worried about anything. He shot two punks and they are hurting fools. didn't kill them funny eh? all your dumb ass posts about death, he didn't kill them and defended what was his.

Forum List

Back