2 million kids will lose CHIP coverage right away, report finds

My goodness. With all of these people dying because the government stops taking care of them I should invest in a casket company.

Solution to bringing unwanted kids into the word.I call it the
Dpendable
Operative
Non-exclusive
Tax free plan

Facilitated
Under personal responsibility
Coalition
Kindness program

You want federal government out of people's lives... and your answer is to tell other people what they can do in the bedroom. :coffee:

So that's a yes, you will literally argue for ANYTHING that they tell you to. Including cutting off sick kids from healthcare.

Just like the founders intended, you're totally right.

Fuck you, I have no obligation to support other peoples kids. Also the constitution is the supreme law of the land, which you apparently have no respect for.

You’re talking Constitution?
The same Constitution Trump shits on every single day while he continues to enrich himself on the public dime. Hypocrite.

Link? Your opinion is meaningless.

Another example of a clueless member of the T cult.
Has no idea what’s going on.

Donald Trump is using taxpayer dollars to enrich himself while asking Congress to fund his government.

Writer: Trump will continue to use the power of his office to enrich himself

So you dumb little fucks are still hung up on they emoluments clause, which has no bearing on a business that provides goods and services at a market rate. But feel free to keep pounding your head against that wall.

Cultist thinks it’s fine and dandy that a president LIED about divesting from his businesses and continues to enrich himself while on the public dime.

“ hung up on emolument clause”
When the criminal in Chief violates the Constitution, excuses MUST BE MADE by his loyal cult because that’s how you roll.

Let them die the republicans will scream. The complete opposite of Jesus's teachings but they aint real followers anyways.

They're spawn of satan.

If they gave two shits about children they'd vote tonight to make sure it doesn't happen.
Sure. I remember the sermon Jesus gave about Rome providing health care to all it’s subjects.
But you choose to forget him saying “ we are our brother’s keeper.”
You morally berift cock suckers are a disgrace to humanity.
That’s right. Keep society from being destroyed by irresponsible behavior and high taxes. I doubt destroying the greatest Christian nation on earth is what Jesus had in mind.

Dpendable
Operative
Non-exclusive
Tax free plan

Facilitated
Coalition
Kindness program

You want federal government out of people's lives... and your answer is to tell other people what they can do in the bedroom. :coffee:
Have another drink Masonic man. It’s sarcasm.

Dpendable
Operative
Non-exclusive
Tax free plan

Facilitated
Coalition
Kindness program

I don't believe that was his point.

Fuck you, I have no obligation to support other peoples kids. Also the constitution is the supreme law of the land, which you apparently have no respect for.

The same Constitution Trump shits on every single day while he continues to enrich himself on the public dime. Hypocrite.

Donald Trump is using taxpayer dollars to enrich himself while asking Congress to fund his government.

So you dumb little fucks are still hung up on they emoluments clause, which has no bearing on a business that provides goods and services at a market rate. But feel free to keep pounding your head against that wall.

Cultist thinks it’s fine and dandy that a president LIED about divesting from his businesses and continues to enrich himself while on the public dime.

When the criminal in Chief violates the Constitution, excuses MUST BE MADE by his loyal cult because that’s how you roll.

How did he "violate" the constitution?

Dpendable
Operative
Non-exclusive
Tax free plan

Facilitated
Coalition
Kindness program

Have another drink Masonic man. It’s sarcasm.

It's what you said... and it was as idiotic as most of your posts, so there was no way for me to know it was sarcasm.

1. Read the previous posts that answers your question.
2. Educate yourself before coming to this forum showing everybody how little you know.

So, it's the right thing to do to have kids you can't support and then pass that responsibility off to your neighbor?

Good try, but horrible try.

On Saturday nights do you buy buckets of chicken and go to the park and eat it in front of homeless kids for kicks?

The children don't have a choice in who their parents are... You don't want people having abortions, so what's YOUR solution then? Keep in mind that there will ALWAYS be poor people, even if every single person in the world got a job. It's a fact, there will always be a lower class of poor people.

So give us YOUR solution.

I don't eat fried chicken. Solution? Don't bring children into this world if you can't support them.
How are you going to prevent that, asshole?

How about we tax them, the more you tax something the less of it you get. Your answer is to reward them, that's ass backwards.

So providing children with health care is rewarding the parents? In what universe?
So your solution is to increase taxes on poor people while giving the Uber rich more money like in this tax scam law.
Got it.
You cultists are morally repugnant people..
Speaking of “cultists”

I've been arguing against this program for years, it nothing new. The federal government has no constitutional right to be involved in health care or health insurance for the general population, that would be up to the States and individuals. That's exactly what the founders intended.

So that's a yes, you will literally argue for ANYTHING that they tell you to. Including cutting off sick kids from healthcare.

Yes, no obligation... and obviously you also don't have the morals or empathy to do the right thing either. You sound like the total package.

You're right, if a parent can't adequately take care of a child they should allow them to be adopted by someone who can. It's not on me to pay for their parents bad decisions.

So if something catastrophic happens in your life, and you couldn't pay for your kid's health insurance you'd be good with someone coming in and taking your kids? You do understand that people aren't always poor when they have kids?

I chose not to have any, I saw the fucked up country you commies were pushing coming back in the early 70s. I have seen nothing to make me regret my decision. You might take note, IT WAS MY DECISION, and I didn't ask you to take financial responsibility for it, did I?

Social safety nets should be for short term help and ran by the States, not the multi-generational system we have now. I'm paraphrasing, but Franklin said you can't make the poor comfortable they will have no incentive to better themselves.

Jimmy Carter had to give up his beloved peanut farm when he became president.
Trump gave up nothing and continues to violate the Constitution.
If the GOP had any sense of civic duty or responsibility, they’d hold him accountable.
But they’re too busy flagellating themselves to him to keep his deep insecurities under check.

What a fucking way to run a country.

Wonder how many girls in the video from 2008 have already had kids out of wedlock (most likely bi-racial) and get CHIPS assistance?

1. Read the previous posts that answers your question.
2. Educate yourself before coming to this forum showing everybody how little you know.

Translated: I got nutt'n but wild accusations. You're pathetic.

Yes, no obligation... and obviously you also don't have the morals or empathy to do the right thing either. You sound like the total package.

You're right, if a parent can't adequately take care of a child they should allow them to be adopted by someone who can. It's not on me to pay for their parents bad decisions.

So if something catastrophic happens in your life, and you couldn't pay for your kid's health insurance you'd be good with someone coming in and taking your kids? You do understand that people aren't always poor when they have kids?

I chose not to have any, I saw the fucked up country you commies were pushing coming back in the early 70s. I have seen nothing to make me regret my decision. You might take note, IT WAS MY DECISION, and I didn't ask you to take financial responsibility for it, did I?

Social safety nets should be for short term help and ran by the States, not the multi-generational system we have now. I'm paraphrasing, but Franklin said you can't make the poor comfortable they will have no incentive to better themselves.

I chose not to have any either... but guess what? It doesn't always work out that way, especially when Conservatives are also wanting to get rid of Planned Parenthood where poor women could go and get help with birth control, or guys can get free condoms.

Not to mention, like I already said, people aren't always poor when they have their kids. Sometimes things happen AFTER they have kids that makes them poor and in a situation they can't afford insurance.

If the GOP had any sense of civic duty or responsibility, they’d hold him accountable.
But they’re too busy flagellating themselves to him to keep his deep insecurities under check.

Jimmy Carter peanut farm...OMFG...hilarious!

Good try, but horrible try.

On Saturday nights do you buy buckets of chicken and go to the park and eat it in front of homeless kids for kicks?

The children don't have a choice in who their parents are... You don't want people having abortions, so what's YOUR solution then? Keep in mind that there will ALWAYS be poor people, even if every single person in the world got a job. It's a fact, there will always be a lower class of poor people.

So give us YOUR solution.

I don't eat fried chicken. Solution? Don't bring children into this world if you can't support them.

How about we tax them, the more you tax something the less of it you get. Your answer is to reward them, that's ass backwards.

So providing children with health care is rewarding the parents? In what universe?
So your solution is to increase taxes on poor people while giving the Uber rich more money like in this tax scam law.
Got it.
Speaking of “cultists”

Moron ignores how he is a bonifed member of a true cult, and points elsewhere... as if a children's skit is comparable.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

Jimmy Carter peanut farm...OMFG...hilarious!
Thanks for proving you’re as insane as everyone says you are.

Got it.
Speaking of “cultists”

Moron ignores how he is a bonifed member of a true cult, and points elsewhere... as if a children's skit is comparable.

Trump: I love my uneducated base.

Still fucked-up from the Sotoro Kool-Aid I see.

Forum List

Back