2 pitbulls attack man on street...good thing no one had a pistol to help him..right?

Guns are for more than just thugs....they work on dogs who savagely attack innocent people.

It Should Have Been Defensive Gun Use: NYC Pit Bull Attack Edition [GRAPHIC VIDEO] - The Truth About Guns

Guns are the answer to ebryfing! Hey Mommy, looka me!!

toygun.jpg

Doncha think it's maybe, you know, time to grow up and stop living in Marvel comic books?

I mean before you know it school will be finished, successfully or not, and you'll have to actually leave Mommy's house and go out into the world. Not trying to scare you but it's the reality...

Hmmm...never said guns are the solution to everything...for example, you stupidity cannot be cured with a gun....but there are specific situations where a gun is the best tool....rape, robbery, attempted murder, and in this case....stopping 2 out of control pitbulls who can kill a human easily.

Just a few weeks ago a woman had her arm ripped off by a pitbull, she was only saved because a musician coming home from a practice session happened on the scene...he beat the dog with his microphone stand......and the dog still pulled her arm off...if he could have simply placed a gun next to the dog and pulled the trigger the whole thing would have been stopped quickly......

Guns are for more than just thugs....they work on dogs who savagely attack innocent people.

It Should Have Been Defensive Gun Use: NYC Pit Bull Attack Edition [GRAPHIC VIDEO] - The Truth About Guns

toygun.jpg

Doncha think it's maybe, you know, time to grow up and stop living in Marvel comic books?

I mean before you know it school will be finished, successfully or not, and you'll have to actually leave Mommy's house and go out into the world. Not trying to scare you but it's the reality...

Hmmm...never said guns are the solution to everything...for example, you stupidity cannot be cured with a gun....but there are specific situations where a gun is the best tool....rape, robbery, attempted murder, and in this case....stopping 2 out of control pitbulls who can kill a human easily.

Just a few weeks ago a woman had her arm ripped off by a pitbull, she was only saved because a musician coming home from a practice session happened on the scene...he beat the dog with his microphone stand......and the dog still pulled her arm off...if he could have simply placed a gun next to the dog and pulled the trigger the whole thing would have been stopped quickly......

So your answer is "no". You prefer to keep living in comic books.

It figures. It's the way cowards roll. The Peter Principle.

toygun.jpg

toygun.jpg

So your answer is "no".

It figures.

See...that is your stupidity showing...and no, that can't be cured with a gun.....

I actually said that not all problems can be solved with a gun, but that rape, robbery, murder and attacks by 2 out of control pit bulls can be solved with a gun......

Since you are stupid, and a lefty, you obviously missed by answer......cause your stooooopid......

toygun.jpg

toygun.jpg

See...that is your stupidity showing...and no, that can't be cured with a gun.....

I actually said that not all problems can be solved with a gun, but that rape, robbery, murder and attacks by 2 out of control pit bulls can be solved with a gun......

Since you are stupid, and a lefty, you obviously missed by answer......cause your stooooopid......

And you just re-confirmed exactly what I said, yet you're too stupid to see it.

Good to know that toy gun isn't your only toy, Junior. You also have a shovel.

:dig:

I can see someone being attacked by a dog and being shot accidentally by a guy trying to save him with a gun.

Or a bystander being shot.

In an emergency most folks brains turn to mud.

Do you wear a crash helmet and carry a lightning arrestor everywhere you go?

Because, you never know . . .

Hmm, very oddly worded.

Hmm, very oddly worded.

Freudian.

I can see someone being attacked by a dog and being shot accidentally by a guy trying to save him with a gun.

If im being mauled by 2 pitbulls, please take the god damn shot! I dont care how fucking dangerous you think it is, and if youre too much of a pussy to take the shot yourself, give your gun to someone who can actually put it to use. I dont care if you have one eye and your hand shakes like Michael J Fox in an ice bath, take the fucking shot!!!!!!

Know most gun "enthusiasts" they would have shot the man.
No, that isnt true, but if it was a democrat voter with a gun, and the victim was white, then the chances of that happening are pretty good.... and when he turns the gun sideways, gansta style, a few other people will accidentally get shot too.

Sorry....the real world doesn't support your post.....there are several places you can go that collect the news stories of normal people, in the chaos of a violent criminal attack using guns accurately and responsibly to end the threat without harming innocent people or themselves, and doing the right thing at the same time. Thearmedcitizen, the gunfeed, bearingarms, thetruthaboutguns, concealednation...they all collect stories of citizens defending themselves...read them, learn them and then you can post accurately about the real world.

They're good to defend against lions & tigers, too.

There are joggers in Colorado and California who have been attacked by mountain lions who would agree....and then the campers attacked by bears would probably agree that having a gun with you when you camp in wilderness areas is a smart idea too.........

toygun.jpg

I would love to see you fight off two pit bulls with your bare hands. Tough guy. Lol

Forum List

Back