2 pitbulls attack man on street...good thing no one had a pistol to help him..right?

Back when I used to jog 5 miles a day I would encounter dogs bigger than those. It was one on one, but a solid kick to a dog's head and standing ground waiting to do it again usually made them back off. All the douchebags in the vid were passive. I pocket knife is all that is needed to end that attack in that vid. To many fag spectators to make shooting a safe alternative.

Guns are for more than just thugs....they work on dogs who savagely attack innocent people.

It Should Have Been Defensive Gun Use: NYC Pit Bull Attack Edition [GRAPHIC VIDEO] - The Truth About Guns

Guns are the answer to ebryfing! Hey Mommy, looka me!!

toygun.jpg

Doncha think it's maybe, you know, time to grow up and stop living in Marvel comic books?

I mean before you know it school will be finished, successfully or not, and you'll have to actually leave Mommy's house and go out into the world. Not trying to scare you but it's the reality...

Hmmm...never said guns are the solution to everything...for example, you stupidity cannot be cured with a gun....but there are specific situations where a gun is the best tool....rape, robbery, attempted murder, and in this case....stopping 2 out of control pitbulls who can kill a human easily.

Just a few weeks ago a woman had her arm ripped off by a pitbull, she was only saved because a musician coming home from a practice session happened on the scene...he beat the dog with his microphone stand......and the dog still pulled her arm off...if he could have simply placed a gun next to the dog and pulled the trigger the whole thing would have been stopped quickly......

So your answer is "no". You prefer to keep living in comic books.

It figures. It's the way cowards roll. The Peter Principle.
I would love to see you fight off two pit bulls with your bare hands. Tough guy. Lol

"Fighting" isn't the answer to everything. That's what you don't get.

Guns are for more than just thugs....they work on dogs who savagely attack innocent people.

It Should Have Been Defensive Gun Use: NYC Pit Bull Attack Edition [GRAPHIC VIDEO] - The Truth About Guns

toygun.jpg

Doncha think it's maybe, you know, time to grow up and stop living in Marvel comic books?

I mean before you know it school will be finished, successfully or not, and you'll have to actually leave Mommy's house and go out into the world. Not trying to scare you but it's the reality...

Hmmm...never said guns are the solution to everything...for example, you stupidity cannot be cured with a gun....but there are specific situations where a gun is the best tool....rape, robbery, attempted murder, and in this case....stopping 2 out of control pitbulls who can kill a human easily.

Just a few weeks ago a woman had her arm ripped off by a pitbull, she was only saved because a musician coming home from a practice session happened on the scene...he beat the dog with his microphone stand......and the dog still pulled her arm off...if he could have simply placed a gun next to the dog and pulled the trigger the whole thing would have been stopped quickly......

I would love to see you fight off two pit bulls with your bare hands. Tough guy. Lol

So what would you do if two pit bulls attacked you? Try to make a deal with them?

toygun.jpg

Well...it is definitely the answer to two pitbulls savagely attacking those two people.....what don't you get about that?

Forum List

Back