2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

Fuck ‘em. I dislike Brandon. But he’s not the one who unleashed unholy hell on a neighboring state and then waged the war largely in a terroristic fashion targeting civilian population centers and targets.

Putin can’t die fast enough.
I agree, but going to war over this or even Ukraine is a fool's errand. Something more significant (and verifiable) I would have to contemplate.

Russia denies that they were responsible.

Whoever did is a renegade looking for trouble.

My first guess is that the Ukraine did it, because it's too irresponsible to be America.

This needs to be taken to the UNSC to be investigated by all members of the SC.

Zelensky of course is claiming it was deliberate. I am reminded that he wanted the US to nuke Russia before Russia nuked Ukraine. Russia has no intention of nuking Ukraine. London, maybe but Ukraine no

So you are saying, you do not think that the Globalists are trying to depopulate? Covid 19 was released for that purpose it didn't do enough fast enough they need to kill as many as possible quickly
You are beyond stupid. Go debate yourself for a while.

I agree, but going to war over this or even Ukraine is a fool's errand. Something more significant (and verifiable) I would have to contemplate.
It is interesting to on me that it has fallen to the GOP (in large measure) to be the Party which seeks to put the brakes on when it comes to war.

In the process, though, I believe we must constantly remember that there have been cases where war served a legitimate purpose.

We can and should seek peace where possible and practical. But we don’t want to be another incarnation of Neville Chamberlain.

Russia denies that they were responsible.

Whoever did is a renegade looking for trouble.

My first guess is that the Ukraine did it, because it's too irresponsible to be America.

This needs to be taken to the UNSC to be investigated by all members of the SC.
You’re a gullible idiot.

It was Russia.

This report appeared in the Breaking news forum and was promptly removed. Russia's Khinzal strike near Lviv earlier this year, links to Lviv as a hotbed of CIA agents, as one of their puppet presidents goes to talk with the Chinese communists. This smacks of U.S. provocation.

Russia launched missiles. Or Ukraine sent false flag missiles to blame Russia.
The Ukraine most likely wouldn't do it without America's permission. It's just too risky that Nato will fabricate evidence and then start attacking Russia on a small scale to begin with.

The pictures of the missile fragment are identified as from a Ukrainian S-300.

This was just a missed intercept.

Forum List

Back