2 Russian stray missiles have just hit a farm in Przewodów on the Polish side of the Polish-Ukrainian border, killing 2 Poles. Nato Article 5?

Isn't Poland sending missiles to Ukraine?
Just a few Piorun MANPADS. Nothing that has any range, or can hit ground targets.

I think we need to see what the fragments in Poland say. Whether these were strays (which are not uncommon with Russian missiles), or whether they were attempted interceptions, or what. It's entirely possible that Ukraine launched S-300's at Russian missiles and missed, and they could have landed in Poland.

It doesn't make sense for Russia to target Poland, but they've made a lot of bad miscalculations already so it can't be ruled out either...

The debris found at the site of the explosion resembles parts from the S-300 anti-aircraft missile, apparently fired by Ukrainian air defense systems(This means by order of NATO).
The second image shows an example of a solid-fuel ZUR 5B55 engine for the S-300, and the third shows the wreckage of the Azerbaijani S-300 missile defense system that fell in Dagestan during the Second Karabakh War.

Best I could guestimate for national innocence sake, is some dumbass young Russian missile battery guy, off the reservation, so to speak.
Possible. Some untrained too is possible given the number of Russia's sons have been KIA and disserted.

Dumbass, Russia left Kherson of their own initiative
No they didn't bs peddler, they were dealt a logistical defeat (including Crimean bridge badly damaged) and could not maintain position without very high casualties.

Putin declared Kherson to be "Russian forever", which in reality translated to "a day after American elections in November"

Just a few Piorun MANPADS. Nothing that has any range, or can hit ground targets.

I think we need to see what the fragments in Poland say. Whether these were strays (which are not uncommon with Russian missiles), or whether they were attempted interceptions, or what. It's entirely possible that Ukraine launched S-300's at Russian missiles and missed, and they could have landed in Poland.

It doesn't make sense for Russia to target Poland, but they've made a lot of bad miscalculations already so it can't be ruled out either...

This is how at least 1/2 the Democratic base gets their news...via social media. The are by far the LEAST informed, so please, don't lecture us.
Please prove that 1/2 of the hundreds of millions of Democrats get their news on social media.

The facts are the social media is the anti-social media posted like you, and the facts also have the liberal Democrats are mostly college educated.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Funny how the left have become to hawks. Brandon going to war is not an enticing thought. He would be like FDR in his final term rather than his first.

None of this would have happened if we had a president of conviction and strength... Obama 2.0.
Sucking up to Putin is something only Conservatives do

Please prove that 1/2 of the hundreds of millions of Democrats get their news on social media.

The facts are the social media is the anti-social media posted like you, and the facts also have the liberal Democrats are mostly college educated.

Yeah and once again STILL making less money. Look, these blue-haired, college educated folks with nose rings working at Starbucks don't impress me.

Is that what you hope?

Let me guess, you think I love Russia. LOL...The point is that Biden showed his weakness and ineptitude with the Afghanistan debacle and our adversaries will take advantage while they can. Testing the waters is no big deal with Biden. With Trump, they KNEW they were playing with fire. I know, you don't get it, but I don't really care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back