2 students stabbed...in community college gun free...killing zone...

How many accidental shootings are in gun free zones?

There aren't many accidental shootings period. According to the CDC, there were 597 accidental gun deaths in 2011.

How many mass shooting deaths? There are about 17000 accidental shootings each year.

Why do you try to put the number of accidental shootings in a question about shooting deaths?

We all know that 17000 people are not killed in accidental shootings each year. Why do you try to confuse the issue?

Do you know how many people are harmed in car accidents each year?

There are about 6,420,000 auto accidents in the United States each year. The financial cost of these crashes is more than 230 Billion dollars. 2.9 million people were injured and 42,636 people killed. About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes.

Yes and cars are used daily by most people. Guns are not needed by most people their entire lifetime. So by the hour guns are FAR more dangerous.

Guns are needed. Guns are not dangerous, it's the criminals wielding them that are dangerous.

I've never needed one. Drive everyday though.

Firearm deaths account for LESS than 0.5% of all accidental deaths in America in 2011. Fact.

Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

So about 130 a year. So to save people from 130 a year you would expose them to 600? Great plan.

You don't care about deaths. If deaths were your concern, you would want to ban swimming and driving. MORE people die doing those two activities than anything else in the world.

He's just a stupid liberal that parrots what other liberals tell him. He can't think for himself.

I love watching these idiots squirm under their hypocrisy.

Squirm? Cars are needed. If cars disappeared tomorrow our economy would be destroyed. If guns disappeared tomorrow most people would be unaffected. The comparison is simply stupid.

Are swimming pools needed? More people die in accidental drownings than accidental shootings. And yes, guns are needed. They are needed to defend oneself and ones family from criminals that seek to do harm. But regardless of if they are "needed" or not, we have the right to possess them. Don't like it? Amend the Constitution!

Most drownings are children. Start arming children and accidents will go way up.

I have not said I would take the right away.

No statistics actually happened and are confirmed. Your surveys don't have a single verified defense. That doesn't mean they don't happen, but surveys are loaded with false positives. For instance the survey might want to know if you used a gun in defense in the last year. Well just about anyone who has ever had a defense is going to tell it like it happened in the last year.

Yes, they have. All of my posts have contained surveys AND statistics which negate all of your claims. Sorry that you are always wrong and look completely foolish every time you try to argue about gun rights. Lol.

No they haven't actually. There are still 600 accidental gun deaths to only 232 criminals shot and killed in defense. That is a 3-1 ratio. More innocent people are killed than criminals. What is your answer to that again?

There are over 320 million guns in circulation and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year.....that is a great record for gun safety and it is getting better each year....as more and more people buy and own and carry guns for self defense......imagine if all the grade schools taught gun safety classes.......that would save lives....but the anti gunners won't let that happen....dead kids are too useful a tool for banning guns.....

Okay, 2aguy, I am going to leave it in your capable hands. I hate this guy. I hate people who want to mess around with one of our rights, so it's all you before I start getting REALLY nasty with this . . . thing.

Good night....

One final note.....

However, as noted by theLas Vegas Guardian Express, if figures are excluded from such anti-gun bastions as Illinois, California, New Jersey and Washington, D.C., “The homicide rate in the United States would be in line with any other country.”
No they haven't actually. There are still 600 accidental gun deaths to only 232 criminals shot and killed in defense. That is a 3-1 ratio. More innocent people are killed than criminals. What is your answer to that again?

There are over 320 million guns in circulation and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year.....that is a great record for gun safety and it is getting better each year....as more and more people buy and own and carry guns for self defense......imagine if all the grade schools taught gun safety classes.......that would save lives....but the anti gunners won't let that happen....dead kids are too useful a tool for banning guns.....

Gun ownership is actually down.

Wrong again douchebag. What a lying sack of crap you are. :tongue-44:

You seem to know very little:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/u...is-down-survey-shows.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Brain....that survey quoted by the New York times was done by a rabid anti gunner with the purpose of giving gun grabbing politicians stats they could use to justify more gun grabbing, I posted this before...and the survey itself is dumb.....it asked people, today.....if they own guns....and in this environment you expect people to tell anonymous phone people if they have guns in their home.....right.......When I have time remind me and I will show you the name of the gun grabber who did that survey......

So you are saying surveys can be wrong?

There aren't many accidental shootings period. According to the CDC, there were 597 accidental gun deaths in 2011.

How many mass shooting deaths? There are about 17000 accidental shootings each year.

Why do you try to put the number of accidental shootings in a question about shooting deaths?

We all know that 17000 people are not killed in accidental shootings each year. Why do you try to confuse the issue?

There are about 6,420,000 auto accidents in the United States each year. The financial cost of these crashes is more than 230 Billion dollars. 2.9 million people were injured and 42,636 people killed. About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes.

Yes and cars are used daily by most people. Guns are not needed by most people their entire lifetime. So by the hour guns are FAR more dangerous.

Guns are needed. Guns are not dangerous, it's the criminals wielding them that are dangerous.

When you do, you'll be SOL.

Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

So about 130 a year. So to save people from 130 a year you would expose them to 600? Great plan.

You don't care about deaths. If deaths were your concern, you would want to ban swimming and driving. MORE people die doing those two activities than anything else in the world.

He's just a stupid liberal that parrots what other liberals tell him. He can't think for himself.

Squirm? Cars are needed. If cars disappeared tomorrow our economy would be destroyed. If guns disappeared tomorrow most people would be unaffected. The comparison is simply stupid.

Are swimming pools needed? More people die in accidental drownings than accidental shootings. And yes, guns are needed. They are needed to defend oneself and ones family from criminals that seek to do harm. But regardless of if they are "needed" or not, we have the right to possess them. Don't like it? Amend the Constitution!

Most drownings are children. Start arming children and accidents will go way up.

What exactly is your argument then?

Well that is unlikely to happen now isn't it?

The op suggested that schools are killing grounds because of no guns allowed, I disagree.

I don't know. Your credibility isn't very good.

The op suggested that schools are killing grounds because of no guns allowed, I disagree.

Actually, they are.....if there were armed and trained people on site it would cut down on the number of deaths and injuries...they compared the numbers of injuries and deaths when the police stopped these attacks vs. someone on the scene...the people on the scene ended the attacks faster, and saved more lives doing so.....and those with guns were even more effective.....

Brain, how many guns do you own?
Have you ever been hunting?
How would you defend yourself and your family from an armed intruder?

10?
Is that the number of firearms you own?
Why do you own so many?
What do you need them for?

I'm keeping them out of criminal hands. They are for shooting, not a need.

Actually you do need them. Hard to shoot without one.

I don't know. Your credibility isn't very good.

Well it hasn't yet and statistics show it's unlikely.

10?
Why do you own so many?

Eh I've been renting the last few times. No cleaning and get to try new things.

Actually, they are.....if there were armed and trained people on site it would cut down on the number of deaths and injuries...they compared the numbers of injuries and deaths when the police stopped these attacks vs. someone on the scene...the people on the scene ended the attacks faster, and saved more lives doing so.....and those with guns were even more effective.....

I'm pretty sure there is less shootings in gun free zones and fewer accidental shootings.

I'm pretty sure there is less shootings in gun free zones and fewer accidental shootings.

Except when the killers start shooting........

With over 320 million guns in circulation....how do you figure that accidents with 6-700 gun deaths a year are a problem......that is actually amazing that with all those gun there are so few accidental deaths....compared to cars and pools.....and then you actually have over 11.1 million people in America carrying guns for self defense.....and only 6-700 accidental deaths combined.....pretty amazing...and that number is coming down........

10?
Why do you own so many?

So saying you owned ten guns was a lie?
Saying you are keeping them out of the hands of criminals is another lie?
Your credibility is on thin ice.

Except when the killers start shooting........

With over 320 million guns in circulation....how do you figure that accidents with 6-700 gun deaths a year are a problem......that is actually amazing that with all those gun there are so few accidental deaths....compared to cars and pools.....and then you actually have over 11.1 million people in America carrying guns for self defense.....and only 6-700 accidental deaths combined.....pretty amazing...and that number is coming down........

Not that many killers are ever stopped by the gun wielding good guy. And some times the good guy gets killed too.

Yes more guns than there are hands to hold them. 17000 people shot each year accidently. They are more dangerous than cars if you look at hours used. And drownings are mostly children. Give guns to kids and the numbers will go way up.

10?
Why do you own so many?

So saying you owned ten guns was a lie?
Saying you are keeping them out of the hands of criminals is another lie?
Your credibility is on thin ice.

No you moron. Instead of bringing my guns I have rented. Where did you come up with that crap?

Forum List

Back