2 students stabbed...in community college gun free...killing zone...

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys
Field...1976....3,052,717
DMIa 1978...2,141,512
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68
Kleck...2.5 million
Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544
DMIb...1978...1,098,409
Hart...1981...1.797,461
Mauser...1990...1,487,342
Gallup...1993...1,621,377
DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million
Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043
Gallup...1991...777,152
Tarrance... 1994... 764,036
Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

NCVS (National Crime Victimization Survey)....108,000

Notice, the 3 different groupings of stats from the research listed so far.....not one of them approaches the NCVS number of 100,000.....yet you claim to know that is the correct number....

All very old. Crime rates have changed dramatically. Not to mention the surveys themselves have been debunked several times over. And Kleck has stated most defenders are involved in criminal activity. Your Cato institute even says many are felons.

all of the shooters......well, those who were able to.....drove to the crime scenes........a lot harder to kill people in a crowded theater if you have to carry your AR-15 on the bus.......

Ban Cars Now.........they only lead to criminal activity, accidents and death.....forget guns....get rid of the real problem...cars.................

And most people use cars daily, while most will never need a gun. Silly comparison.

Not silly at all....how do you kidnap someone if you have to transport them on a public bus or train....see...kidnapping solved.....how do you do a drive by shooting.....if you have to ride the bus to do it.....see....solving gun violence by solving car violence....makes as much sense as you do brain.........

Childish.

but a valid point......

all of the shooters......well, those who were able to.....drove to the crime scenes........a lot harder to kill people in a crowded theater if you have to carry your AR-15 on the bus.......

Ban Cars Now.........they only lead to criminal activity, accidents and death.....forget guns....get rid of the real problem...cars.................

And most people use cars daily, while most will never need a gun. Silly comparison.

Not silly at all....how do you kidnap someone if you have to transport them on a public bus or train....see...kidnapping solved.....how do you do a drive by shooting.....if you have to ride the bus to do it.....see....solving gun violence by solving car violence....makes as much sense as you do brain.........

Childish.

but a valid point......

You can kidnap someone who comes to your door. It's not a valid point.

Childish.

but a valid point......

But like you say....that is a very tiny percentage of kidnappings....the vast majority require a vehicle of some sort.......so you would stop 90% of kidnappings......if you save one life.........

Childish.

but a valid point......

But like you say....that is a very tiny percentage of kidnappings....the vast majority require a vehicle of some sort.......so you would stop 90% of kidnappings......if you save one life.........

Link? :)

How many shootings do you think can't be walked to?

Childish.

but a valid point......

While you can have a shooting without a car, you can't have one without a gun. So you would get rid of the car? Brilliant.

Well...the theater shooter had to travel 20 minutes by car to find a theater that was a gun free zone....imagine the nightmare of trying to find a bus route that would get you to the theater while you are carrying an AR-15 with a 100 round drum magazine....plus the body armor....on those small plastic seats....it would be incredibly uncomfortable......

Childish.

but a valid point......

While you can have a shooting without a car, you can't have one without a gun. So you would get rid of the car? Brilliant.

I'm glad you agree.......

Childish.

but a valid point......

How good is a gun as a mode of transportation?

Childish.

but a valid point......

Not as good as a bus.......

Now imagine....no more drive by shootings....no more innocent people accidentally killed....because the gang members will have to take the bus like the rest of us..........it would be really hard to find a bus going past someone they wanted to shoot.........think of the lives saved.....

Childish.

but a valid point......

Not good at all. Such silliness hurts your cause.

Now....bank robberies...a lot fewer...why......you would have to time your robbery according to the nearest bus schedule....otherwise you wouldn't be able to make your get away.....sure....you can run.....but of course the government would actually have cars.........and they could catch you a lot easier.....

but a valid point......

brain....I am trying my best to think like a liberal.....

There was a good point made on the Dan and Amy show when they were talking about the ammo ban by the King's declaration...

If someone yells fire in a theater do you stop that problem by silencing every other theater patron....you don't deal with the few people who abuse a right by taking that right away from 320 million other Americans......

But...that is how the left thinks....so......we ban cars, since almost all crime requires a car....even if you get rid of all guns.....they will simply use knives......which they will carry in their cars..........

Now....bank robberies...a lot fewer...why......you would have to time your robbery according to the nearest bus schedule....otherwise you wouldn't be able to make your get away.....sure....you can run.....but of course the government would actually have cars.........and they could catch you a lot easier.....

One must really question your intelligence level right now....

Well....since I am posting like a liberal I can see how you would do that................

The problem is...I am pretending to be a liberal.....liberals actually think that way........

brain....I am trying my best to think like a liberal.....

There was a good point made on the Dan and Amy show when they were talking about the ammo ban by the King's declaration...

If someone yells fire in a theater do you stop that problem by silencing every other theater patron....you don't deal with the few people who abuse a right by taking that right away from 320 million other Americans......

But...that is how the left thinks....so......we ban cars, since almost all crime requires a car....even if you get rid of all guns.....they will simply use knives......which they will carry in their cars..........

Well I haven't suggested banning guns so I'll let you continue this with someone else. But I'll be watching for the next time I need to correct you about your crazy surveys.

Well....since I am posting like a liberal I can see how you would do that................

Don't worry, your intelligence level is still MILES above brain's. :lol:

Forum List

Back