2 students stabbed...in community college gun free...killing zone...

Stats are extrapolated from surveys, pinkie. :D Lol.

A national survey conducted in 1994 by the Police Foundation and sponsored by the National Institute of Justice almost exactly confirmed the estimates from the National Self-Defense Survey. This survey's person-based estimate was that 1.44% of the adult population had used a gun for protection against a person in the previous year, implying 2.73 million defensive gun users. These results were well within sampling error of the corresponding 1.33% and 2.55 million estimates produced by the National Self-Defense Survey.

No statistics actually happened and are confirmed. Your surveys don't have a single verified defense. That doesn't mean they don't happen, but surveys are loaded with false positives. For instance the survey might want to know if you used a gun in defense in the last year. Well just about anyone who has ever had a defense is going to tell it like it happened in the last year.

Yes, they have. All of my posts have contained surveys AND statistics which negate all of your claims. Sorry that you are always wrong and look completely foolish every time you try to argue about gun rights. Lol.

No they haven't actually. There are still 600 accidental gun deaths to only 232 criminals shot and killed in defense. That is a 3-1 ratio. More innocent people are killed than criminals. What is your answer to that again?

There are over 320 million guns in circulation and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year.....that is a great record for gun safety and it is getting better each year....as more and more people buy and own and carry guns for self defense......imagine if all the grade schools taught gun safety classes.......that would save lives....but the anti gunners won't let that happen....dead kids are too useful a tool for banning guns.....

Gun ownership is actually down.

Wrong again douchebag. What a lying sack of crap you are. :tongue-44:

No they haven't actually. There are still 600 accidental gun deaths to only 232 criminals shot and killed in defense. That is a 3-1 ratio. More innocent people are killed than criminals. What is your answer to that again?

And, as every sane person knows, if not for the self defense use of the firearm, many more people would be dead. Just because you want to keep up your dishonesty, doesn't mean anyone is falling for it. :D You are not NEARLY as clever as you seem to think you are. Work on that because so far, you are a big fat FAIL.

Oh you have an actual statistic for that?

Your failure rate must be 100% by now. :lol:

You don't, your just dishonest.

I don't what? How about, you shut up, loser?

You don't have a statistic for how many people aren't dead because of self defense use of a firearm.

No statistics actually happened and are confirmed. Your surveys don't have a single verified defense. That doesn't mean they don't happen, but surveys are loaded with false positives. For instance the survey might want to know if you used a gun in defense in the last year. Well just about anyone who has ever had a defense is going to tell it like it happened in the last year.

Yes, they have. All of my posts have contained surveys AND statistics which negate all of your claims. Sorry that you are always wrong and look completely foolish every time you try to argue about gun rights. Lol.

There are over 320 million guns in circulation and only 6-700 accidental gun deaths a year.....that is a great record for gun safety and it is getting better each year....as more and more people buy and own and carry guns for self defense......imagine if all the grade schools taught gun safety classes.......that would save lives....but the anti gunners won't let that happen....dead kids are too useful a tool for banning guns.....

You seem to know very little:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/u...is-down-survey-shows.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/10/u...is-down-survey-shows.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Lies. . . according to the FBI . . .

FBI Crime Rates Are Down Gun Ownership Up The Patriot Post

The FBI released its report on the crime statistics for 2013. It was a good year for guns and a bad year for criminals. “[T]he estimated number of violent crimes in 2013 decreased 4.4 percent when compared with 2012 figures, and the estimated number of property crimes decreased 4.1 percent,” the FBI wrote. “There were an estimated 1,163,146 violent crimes reported to law enforcement last year, along with an estimated 8,632,512 property crimes.” This happened as law-abiding Americans underwent 21,093,000 background checks to purchase firearms last year. The public is also increasingly accepting of firearms. More guns, less crime. Liberty and personal responsibility for the win. More…

The FBI released its report on the crime statistics for 2013. It was a good year for guns and a bad year for criminals. “[T]he estimated number of violent crimes in 2013 decreased 4.4 percent when compared with 2012 figures, and the estimated number of property crimes decreased 4.1 percent,” the FBI wrote. “There were an estimated 1,163,146 violent crimes reported to law enforcement last year, along with an estimated 8,632,512 property crimes.” This happened as law-abiding Americans underwent 21,093,000 background checks to purchase firearms last year. The public is also increasingly accepting of firearms. More guns, less crime. Liberty and personal responsibility for the win. More…

Where does it give a stat on ownership being up?

And, as every sane person knows, if not for the self defense use of the firearm, many more people would be dead. Just because you want to keep up your dishonesty, doesn't mean anyone is falling for it. :D You are not NEARLY as clever as you seem to think you are. Work on that because so far, you are a big fat FAIL.

You don't have a statistic for how many people aren't dead because of self defense use of a firearm.

And the 600 you keep quoting is "accidental shootings." FYI. That has nothing to do with self defense. This is just an example of your dishonesty, whereas you can point to NO dishonesty from me. Everything I have stated is backed by studies and statistics. All you have done is thrown about your own numbers and ideas which are obviously very, very wrong.

Now, I'm signing off now, but I know that Bill will take care of your pathetic arse.

And the 600 you keep quoting is "accidental shootings." FYI. That has nothing to do with self defense. This is just an example of your dishonesty, whereas you can point to NO dishonesty from me. Everything I have stated is backed by studies and statistics. All you have done is thrown about your own numbers and ideas which are obviously very, very wrong.

Now, I'm signing off now, but I know that Bill will take care of your pathetic arse.

No you have posted a lot of claims you can't back up. I have been stating they are accidental shootings so not sure what your point is.

Derrrr . . . Follow LINKS.

Last July, the FBI completed its monthly update of an online table showing the number of firearm-related checks conducted through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). The new numbers showed that the number of checks increased from 8.9 million during the first six months of 2012, to a whopping 11.4 million during the same period in 2013, an increase of 29 percent.

No you have posted a lot of claims you can't back up. I have been stating they are accidental shootings so not sure what your point is.

You are lying again. You keep trying to relate the 600 accidental shootings with self defense. This just shows that you are in way over your head here. You don't understand the data or the stats supplied to you. You are pathetic. You were beaten down last time too. Then you went away for a while. Now you are back making all the same claims which were already beaten to death last time. Get a life, will you? You are a loser.

Last July, the FBI completed its monthly update of an online table showing the number of firearm-related checks conducted through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). The new numbers showed that the number of checks increased from 8.9 million during the first six months of 2012, to a whopping 11.4 million during the same period in 2013, an increase of 29 percent.

That is sales, not ownership moron. I know sales are up. It's just the same people buying lots of guns. The FBI doesn't have stats on gun ownership.

That is sales, not ownership moron. I know sales are up. It's just the same people buying lots of guns. The FBI doesn't have stats on gun ownership.

You are an idiot. That is background checks. Man, oh man, you are so stupid. :lol: Good night pinkie. Narf!

You are lying again. You keep trying to relate the 600 accidental shootings with self defense. This just shows that you are in way over your head here. You don't understand the data or the stats supplied to you. You are pathetic. You were beaten down last time too. Then you went away for a while. Now you are back making all the same claims which were already beaten to death last time. Get a life, will you? You are a loser.

No I have never been beaten down. You must be very mistaken. The 600 accidental deaths are gun owners who thought a gun would make them safer. Meanwhile there are only about 232 criminals shot and killed each year. Guns are more dangerous to the innocent than they are to the criminal.

You are an idiot. That is background checks. Man, oh man, you are so stupid. :lol: Good night pinkie. Narf!

That is sales yes. Just the same people buying lots of guns. Not new owners. You may not be smart but you can be funny. Night.

This is why Florida is getting ready to pass Campus Carry
:thup:

So big government is going to force schools to allow guns?
Force?
How so?
The law simply states that it would not be illegal.

Burger King may not like me carrying my gun on their property but if it's legally concealed they wouldn't know.
And if they did, what can they do? Ask me to leave? On what grounds?

Which part of "shall not be infringed" is so damned hard to understand?

Some of the worst mass killings occur in "gun free zones." Lol. It's such a load of crap. Gun free zones for the law-abiding. Not so much for criminals. That is exactly why they target such places. They know they can kill a maximum number with minimal resistance.

How many accidental shootings are in gun free zones?

There aren't many accidental shootings period. According to the CDC, there were 597 accidental gun deaths in 2011.

How many mass shooting deaths? There are about 17000 accidental shootings each year.

Why do you try to put the number of accidental shootings in a question about shooting deaths?

We all know that 17000 people are not killed in accidental shootings each year. Why do you try to confuse the issue?

Do you know how many people are harmed in car accidents each year?

There are about 6,420,000 auto accidents in the United States each year. The financial cost of these crashes is more than 230 Billion dollars. 2.9 million people were injured and 42,636 people killed. About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes.

Yes and cars are used daily by most people. Guns are not needed by most people their entire lifetime. So by the hour guns are FAR more dangerous.

Guns are needed. Guns are not dangerous, it's the criminals wielding them that are dangerous.

That is sales yes. Just the same people buying lots of guns. Not new owners. You may not be smart but you can be funny. Night.

It's not based on sales. It's based on background checks. Can't you read? It says the number of "checks" increased from 8.9 million to 11.4, an increase of 29%. Are you retarded or something?

How many mass shooting deaths? There are about 17000 accidental shootings each year.

Firearm deaths account for LESS than 0.5% of all accidental deaths in America in 2011. Fact.

Mass shootings toll exceeds 900 in past seven years

So about 130 a year. So to save people from 130 a year you would expose them to 600? Great plan.

You don't care about deaths. If deaths were your concern, you would want to ban swimming and driving. MORE people die doing those two activities than anything else in the world.

He's just a stupid liberal that parrots what other liberals tell him. He can't think for himself.

I love watching these idiots squirm under their hypocrisy.

Squirm? Cars are needed. If cars disappeared tomorrow our economy would be destroyed. If guns disappeared tomorrow most people would be unaffected. The comparison is simply stupid.

Are swimming pools needed? More people die in accidental drownings than accidental shootings. And yes, guns are needed. They are needed to defend oneself and ones family from criminals that seek to do harm. But regardless of if they are "needed" or not, we have the right to possess them. Don't like it? Amend the Constitution!

Last edited:
This is why Florida is getting ready to pass Campus Carry
:thup:

So big government is going to force schools to allow guns?
Force?
How so?
The law simply states that it would not be illegal.

Burger King may not like me carrying my gun on their property but if it's legally concealed they wouldn't know.
And if they did, what can they do? Ask me to leave? On what grounds?

Which part of "shall not be infringed" is so damned hard to understand?

I think he must be slightly retarded or something. Seriously.

Brain, how many guns do you own?
Have you ever been hunting?
How would you defend yourself and your family from an armed intruder?

Stats are extrapolated from surveys, pinkie. :D Lol.

A national survey conducted in 1994 by the Police Foundation and sponsored by the National Institute of Justice almost exactly confirmed the estimates from the National Self-Defense Survey. This survey's person-based estimate was that 1.44% of the adult population had used a gun for protection against a person in the previous year, implying 2.73 million defensive gun users. These results were well within sampling error of the corresponding 1.33% and 2.55 million estimates produced by the National Self-Defense Survey.

Okay, 2aguy, I am going to leave it in your capable hands. I hate this guy. I hate people who want to mess around with one of our rights, so it's all you before I start getting REALLY nasty with this . . . thing.

Good night....

One final note.....

However, as noted by theLas Vegas Guardian Express, if figures are excluded from such anti-gun bastions as Illinois, California, New Jersey and Washington, D.C., “The homicide rate in the United States would be in line with any other country.”

Brain....that survey quoted by the New York times was done by a rabid anti gunner with the purpose of giving gun grabbing politicians stats they could use to justify more gun grabbing, I posted this before...and the survey itself is dumb.....it asked people, today.....if they own guns....and in this environment you expect people to tell anonymous phone people if they have guns in their home.....right.......When I have time remind me and I will show you the name of the gun grabber who did that survey......

Forum List

Back