2 Teenage Robbers Killed And No Media Uproar

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Before I present the angle, these kids messed with the bull and got the horn. While tragic because they are so young, they (and their parents) are the only ones to blame. The homeowner acted in accordance with the law and I only have sympathy for the homeowner, not the robbers and especially not the parents of the robbers.

The robbers were unarmed and were 16 and 14 yrs old. The previous broke into the homeowner's home and this second time they broke in they were shot and killed.

Sharpton and Jackson are silent on this use of force. Obama has not claims, "If I had sons they would look like these two kids." No marches in the street and the lame stream media is silent on this story.

Why? Because the robbers were white! If both of these thugs were black. Sharpton, Jackson and Holder would be screaming in the streets. Blacks would stay they are killing our children. And Obama would weigh in tossing fuel on the racial fires.

The hypocrisy in so blatant, yet the reaction to this story should be the same. The homeowners were the victims and acted lawfully. The deaths were tragic, but SOLELY the preps fault (along with their parents). You can morn their deaths, but have zero sympathy for anyone BUT the homeowners.

If they were black the Al Sharpton's of the world would be just as quiet about this clear example of defending one's property. Like they always are in cases of break ins.

If the homeowner was black then maybe, if the homeowner was white or Hispanic, then they sure as hell would be screaming in the street.

I wonder if you typed that with a straight face. You say many dishonest things, but this was very blatantly dishonest!

If they were black the Al Sharpton's of the world would be just as quiet about this clear example of defending one's property. Like they always are in cases of break ins.

If the homeowner was black then maybe, if the homeowner was white or Hispanic, then they sure as hell would be screaming in the street.

I wonder if you typed that with a straight face. You say many dishonest things, but this was very blatantly dishonest!

Hmm well maybe I was speculating out of my ass. Like you were in the OP.

Forum List

Back