2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

I am not excusing anyone. I am explaining the reality of Fla. I could walk out tonight and find one of the critters has invaded my pool or eaten my dog. I have not a doubt in my mind that Disney will be sued for not warning people that Fla. lagoons may contain alligators. Just like MacDonalds paid millions for not warning

people their coffee was hot.

Because alligators and coffee are so similar.

If it eats a two year old, sure. Not that two year olds hang out on golf courses.
Don't you live in Fla? Do you have aa sign in your front yard?
Nope, I don't have a beach with beach chairs overlooking a lake with alligators. If I did and a kid got eaten I'd be in deep shit for having what they call an attractive nuisance unless it was posted and fenced off from the public.
You have a sidewalk inviting those to your front door?
I don't understand your question.

This happened right next to a play area, Willow. Are you seriously excusing Disney for having a play area where alligators hang out and not warning people?
I am not excusing anyone. I am explaining the reality of Fla. I could walk out tonight and find one of the critters has invaded my pool or eaten my dog. I have not a doubt in my mind that Disney will be sued for not warning people that Fla. lagoons may contain alligators. Just like MacDonalds paid millions for not warning

Disney World is a highly developed, state-of-the-art resort, not a lagoon. Maybe you should go there and see for yourself.

What a nightmare, I don't know how the parents will live with it. The people were from the midwest and probably weren't thinking "gator" and the locals probably take the knowledge for granted.
I went to bootcamp in Orlando.....saw my first and last gator while in field training....had nightmares, couldn't sleep, couldn't wait to leave that place....it breaks my heart to see so much tragedy come hither on this poor state...such sadness. That father that tried to save his child...will need so much help, so much....he died that day too!!

Stupid old Obama hasn't even called Gov. Scott. President Bush has though. There's class and then there's no class. You fall in the latter category.
When a white racist republican iS governor, who has hated your black ass on day one, who is against everything you say and do and who in essense could give a fuck about you.....you do what most would do, FUCK THE GOV. AND WILL VISIT SOON TO MEET WITH VICTIMS FAMILIES...that's what the president plans to do.
The redneck gov. of Ky...completely dismissed Ali's funeral and death...CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MF'S DO....NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Tough shit on you angry black hater. You cannot make me shut the fuck up.

My BFF of 35 years lives in the Tampa Bay area and she abso-fucking-lutely hates it. Her main complaint is how stupid people in Florida are.

It's the heat. The hotter it gets, the dumber the people get.

Modern, advanced civilizations are all in the temperate zones. Probably because the people had to use their heads and become resourceful just to survive the winters. Tropical dwellers can just lay around and eat mangos and coconuts and not worry about dying from exposure.

If it eats a two year old, sure. Not that two year olds hang out on golf courses.
Nope, I don't have a beach with beach chairs overlooking a lake with alligators. If I did and a kid got eaten I'd be in deep shit for having what they call an attractive nuisance unless it was posted and fenced off from the public.

This happened right next to a play area, Willow. Are you seriously excusing Disney for having a play area where alligators hang out and not warning people?

I so agree, unbelievable that this lagoon exist with so much access to nature's elements, really? Uhg.....the sadness, the utter sadness

A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

Third horrific happening in Orlando in the last 2 weeks.
I posted a thread not to long ago on why anyone would want to visit or live in Florida.....this after showing a gator the size of a small dinasour.......since then, 2 shootings and now this...so I ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a place where gators and snakes are as normal as roaches and white people?

My BFF of 35 years lives in the Tampa Bay area and she abso-fucking-lutely hates it. Her main complaint is how stupid people in Florida are.
Why dosen't she just get the fuck out?

They WERE warned. I've been to that exact spot several times, There are literally signs everywhere " Beware of alligators" "do not get in the water"
That is not what is being reported. Pictures I've seen only show no swimming signs.

Stupid old Obama hasn't even called Gov. Scott. President Bush has though. There's class and then there's no class. You fall in the latter category.
When a white racist republican iS governor, who has hated your black ass on day one, who is against everything you say and do and who in essense could give a fuck about you.....you do what most would do, FUCK THE GOV. AND WILL VISIT SOON TO MEET WITH VICTIMS FAMILIES...that's what the president plans to do.
The redneck gov. of Ky...completely dismissed Ali's funeral and death...CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MF'S DO....NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Don't shut up then, but stop hating on Obama...the man has had enough of you white people and so have the country, like get a fuckin life

The amount of insensitivity from people on the internet is stunning. I was reading an article on this last night the comments were horrifying. I wonder if it's just a small subset of idiots that do this or is this really our society?
I would like to believe it's a small subset the problem is they seem to be increasing in number.

Don't shut up then, but stop hating on Obama...the man has had enough of you white people and so have the country, like get a fuckin life
He has a job to do. He is not doing it. As per usual.

A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

I posted a thread not to long ago on why anyone would want to visit or live in Florida.....this after showing a gator the size of a small dinasour.......since then, 2 shootings and now this...so I ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a place where gators and snakes are as normal as roaches and white people?

Sounds like she's needing a break, offer her plane ticket

You can't expect rational thought from idiots.

And to the McDonald's coffee case, I am familiar with that through a lawyer friend who saw the photos of the woman's burns and the reason she won her case was because her burns were 2nd and 3rd degree. McDonald's was found to have had their coffee temps way beyond what was necessary to maintain the proper heat for drinking. The extremely high temps of the coffee combined with the fact that it had to be passed from hand to hand out of a window, and not passed across a counter also created a hazard. He said her thighs and lower pelvis were absolutely burned through to the muscle.

This woman also initially just wanted McDonald's to apologize and lower the temps on the coffee after she left the hospital. They refused, so she took 'em to court. And they paid through the ass.

Sounds like she's needing a break, offer her plane ticket

I've taken her on two trips to get the hell out of there. Now her mom is chronically ill.

You can't expect rational thought from idiots.

And to the McDonald's coffee case, I am familiar with that through a lawyer friend who saw the photos of the woman's burns and the reason she won her case was because her burns were 2nd and 3rd degree. McDonald's was found to have had their coffee temps way beyond what was necessary to maintain the proper heat for drinking. The extremely high temps of the coffee combined with the fact that it had to be passed from hand to hand out of a window, and not passed across a counter also created a hazard. He said her thighs and lower pelvis were absolutely burned through to the muscle.

This woman also initially just wanted McDonald's to apologize and lower the temps on the coffee after she left the hospital. They refused, so she took 'em to court. And they paid through the ass.
She burned badly because she had nylon hose on underneath one of the nylon warm up suits and because coffee is hot. It burns.

He has a job to do. He is not doing it. As per usual.

Tell us how you have personally suffered under Obama's admin. OK, since you can't, tell us about relatives or friends who are on the streets, homeless, jobless, in FEMA camps. None of you fucking negative twits ever go beyond "Obama is not doing his job". You don't because you can't.

Forum List

Back