2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

Well, here is the facts. Florida has gators lots of them and just because you are in Disney you are not away from gators. Gators don't care about Disney.

Or golf courses.

And Disney World was specifically designed FOR HUMANS. And specifically for humans who want to wander around an outdoor resort where there are artificially built lakes. I think in the insurance business it's called an attractive hazard or nuisance. You can bet Disney's insurance carriers are getting drunk right now and readying themselves to pay through the nose.

I realize you are poor and have never been to Disney, but there are no alligators in the park itself, there are a few resorts where alligators are in the vicinity , those alligators are there on purpose because the patrons of those resorts LIKE seeing them. I mean people pay extra to be at the themed resorts that include wildlife in the vacinity. Go stay at one of the All Star resorts or whatever and there is nary an alligator to be found , because that is a different area where they have not been encouraged to be.

There are fucking signs everywhere reminding people to stay out of the water, there are alligators and other critters there.

Don't you live in Fla? Do you have aa sign in your front yard?
Nope, I don't have a beach with beach chairs overlooking a lake with alligators. If I did and a kid got eaten I'd be in deep shit for having what they call an attractive nuisance unless it was posted and fenced off from the public.
You have a sidewalk inviting those to your front door?
I don't understand your question.

This happened right next to a play area, Willow. Are you seriously excusing Disney for having a play area where alligators hang out and not warning people?

They WERE warned. I've been to that exact spot several times, There are literally signs everywhere " Beware of alligators" "do not get in the water"

Really now? This is the scene of the attack. See the sign in the middle? It says all that, does it?

alligator3.jpg
Oh dear...someone is fibbing....

I feel sorry for the little boy.

But I've been to Disney World, they have signs EVERYWHERE

stupid parents.

The signs say "No Swimming" which is an entirely different message than "Stay away from water due to wildlife". The toddler wasn't swimming, he was standing just inside the edge of the water. I can't pile on the parents on this one. Not everyone understands Florida wildlife and no doubt when your on Disney property there's a false sense of security around the water.
Why? Is Disney really able to suspend reality in the adult mind?

Um, it is called "The Magical Kingdom", dumbass.
And you believe that moron? That it is magic?

No, moron, I think Disney World is for people who can't afford Europe and real castles.

Nope, I don't have a beach with beach chairs overlooking a lake with alligators. If I did and a kid got eaten I'd be in deep shit for having what they call an attractive nuisance unless it was posted and fenced off from the public.

This happened right next to a play area, Willow. Are you seriously excusing Disney for having a play area where alligators hang out and not warning people?

They WERE warned. I've been to that exact spot several times, There are literally signs everywhere " Beware of alligators" "do not get in the water"

Really now? This is the scene of the attack. See the sign in the middle? It says all that, does it?

alligator3.jpg
Oh dear...someone is fibbing....

And fibbing wildly:

""""According to Orlando Sentinel, there are no signs warning of alligators, but there are notices posted against swimming in the man-made lake."""
Father wrestled with alligator after it dragged son into lake at Disney World

Disney could do a really good business killing those gators and selling them in their gift shops as purses, handbags, wallets and brief cases.

When have signs ever deterred a clueless human from doing something? Have you paid attention to what's been happening in Yosemite?

Well, here is the facts. Florida has gators lots of them and just because you are in Disney you are not away from gators. Gators don't care about Disney.

Or golf courses.

And Disney World was specifically designed FOR HUMANS. And specifically for humans who want to wander around an outdoor resort where there are artificially built lakes. I think in the insurance business it's called an attractive hazard or nuisance. You can bet Disney's insurance carriers are getting drunk right now and readying themselves to pay through the nose.

I realize you are poor and have never been to Disney, but there are no alligators in the park itself, there are a few resorts where alligators are in the vicinity , those alligators are there on purpose because the patrons of those resorts LIKE seeing them. I mean people pay extra to be at the themed resorts that include wildlife in the vacinity. Go stay at one of the All Star resorts or whatever and there is nary an alligator to be found , because that is a different area where they have not been encouraged to be.

There are fucking signs everywhere reminding people to stay out of the water, there are alligators and other critters there.

How do you know I've never been? I went to DW in 1975 when the only thing there was main park, no resorts or hotels.
And better check my latest posts, #62 and #68 and stop lying.

You people are too dumb to ever visit Fla. much less Australia.

Some of the dumbest people in America live in Florida. This is who you dumb shits elected governor:

Rick Scott 'oversaw the largest Medicare fraud' in U.S. history, Florida Democratic Party says
Scott’s tenure at Columbia/HCA

During Scott’s 2010 race for governor, PolitiFact fact-checkedmultiple claims related to his tenure at Columbia/HCA. Now, we’ll recap some of our earlier discussion of the investigation and fine.

Scott started what was first Columbia in 1987, purchasing two El Paso, Texas, hospitals. Over the next decade he would add hundreds of hospitals, surgery centers and home health locations. In 1994, Scott’s Columbia purchased Tennessee-headquartered HCA and its 100 hospitals, and merged the companies.

In 1997, federal agents went public with an investigation into the company, first seizing records from four El Paso-area hospitals and then expanding across the country. The investigation focused on whether Columbia/HCA had committed Medicare and Medicaid fraud.

Scott resigned as CEO in July 1997, less than four months after the inquiry became public. Company executives said had Scott remained CEO, the entire chain could have been in jeopardy.

None

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

Stupid old Obama hasn't even called Gov. Scott. President Bush has though. There's class and then there's no class. You fall in the latter category.

A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

Third horrific happening in Orlando in the last 2 weeks.
I posted a thread not to long ago on why anyone would want to visit or live in Florida.....this after showing a gator the size of a small dinasour.......since then, 2 shootings and now this...so I ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a place where gators and snakes are as normal as roaches and white people?

Stupid old Obama hasn't even called Gov. Scott. President Bush has though. There's class and then there's no class. You fall in the latter category.
When a white racist republican iS governor, who has hated your black ass on day one, who is against everything you say and do and who in essense could give a fuck about you.....you do what most would do, FUCK THE GOV. AND WILL VISIT SOON TO MEET WITH VICTIMS FAMILIES...that's what the president plans to do.
The redneck gov. of Ky...completely dismissed Ali's funeral and death...CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MF'S DO....NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

What does Obama have to do with your governor's Medicare fraud? Fun to watch you reverting to a high school whine about having class. If I don't have any class where does that leave you?

Again, if a sign says no swimming I would not be in the water nor would my baby. What Disney will do now is remove access to this and all waterfront beaches. Course you could meet an alligator on the golf course. Should we sue them over that too?
If it eats a two year old, sure. Not that two year olds hang out on golf courses.
Don't you live in Fla? Do you have aa sign in your front yard?

I am not excusing anyone. I am explaining the reality of Fla. I could walk out tonight and find one of the critters has invaded my pool or eaten my dog. I have not a doubt in my mind that Disney will be sued for not warning people that Fla. lagoons may contain alligators. Just like MacDonalds paid millions for not warning

people their coffee was hot.

A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

I posted a thread not to long ago on why anyone would want to visit or live in Florida.....this after showing a gator the size of a small dinasour.......since then, 2 shootings and now this...so I ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a place where gators and snakes are as normal as roaches and white people?

My BFF of 35 years lives in the Tampa Bay area and she abso-fucking-lutely hates it. Her main complaint is how stupid people in Florida are.

What does Obama have to do with your governor's Medicare fraud? Fun to watch you reverting to a high school whine about having class. If I don't have any class where does that leave you?
What does Scott have to do with the alligator taking a kid moron?

You are right. It's a lousy place to be. Don't ever come here.

Forum List

Back