2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

Third horrific happening in Orlando in the last 2 weeks.
I posted a thread not to long ago on why anyone would want to visit or live in Florida.....this after showing a gator the size of a small dinasour.......since then, 2 shootings and now this...so I ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a place where gators and snakes are as normal as roaches and white people?

My BFF of 35 years lives in the Tampa Bay area and she abso-fucking-lutely hates it. Her main complaint is how stupid people in Florida are.
Why dosen't she just get the fuck out?
A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

I posted a thread not to long ago on why anyone would want to visit or live in Florida.....this after showing a gator the size of a small dinasour.......since then, 2 shootings and now this...so I ask again, why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a place where gators and snakes are as normal as roaches and white people?

My BFF of 35 years lives in the Tampa Bay area and she abso-fucking-lutely hates it. Her main complaint is how stupid people in Florida are.
Sounds like she's needing a break, offer her plane ticket

I've taken her on two trips to get the hell out of there. Now her mom is chronically ill.
Stupid is keeping your mother in a hell hole.

I am not excusing anyone. I am explaining the reality of Fla. I could walk out tonight and find one of the critters has invaded my pool or eaten my dog. I have not a doubt in my mind that Disney will be sued for not warning people that Fla. lagoons may contain alligators. Just like MacDonalds paid millions for not warning

people their coffee was hot.

Because alligators and coffee are so similar.

You can't expect rational thought from idiots.

And to the McDonald's coffee case, I am familiar with that through a lawyer friend who saw the photos of the woman's burns and the reason she won her case was because her burns were 2nd and 3rd degree. McDonald's was found to have had their coffee temps way beyond what was necessary to maintain the proper heat for drinking. The extremely high temps of the coffee combined with the fact that it had to be passed from hand to hand out of a window, and not passed across a counter also created a hazard. He said her thighs and lower pelvis were absolutely burned through to the muscle.

This woman also initially just wanted McDonald's to apologize and lower the temps on the coffee after she left the hospital. They refused, so she took 'em to court. And they paid through the ass.
She burned badly because she had nylon hose on underneath one of the nylon warm up suits and because coffee is hot. It burns.

And? So what if she had shorts on? Her lawyers proved wrong-doing on behalf of McDonald's. Obviously your point is irrelevant, like all of your posts.

Don't you live in Fla? Do you have aa sign in your front yard?
Nope, I don't have a beach with beach chairs overlooking a lake with alligators. If I did and a kid got eaten I'd be in deep shit for having what they call an attractive nuisance unless it was posted and fenced off from the public.
You have a sidewalk inviting those to your front door?
I don't understand your question.

This happened right next to a play area, Willow. Are you seriously excusing Disney for having a play area where alligators hang out and not warning people?

They WERE warned. I've been to that exact spot several times, There are literally signs everywhere " Beware of alligators" "do not get in the water"
That is not what is being reported. Pictures I've seen only show no swimming signs.
Really, who in the fuck would have a venue so close to nature as to post signs? I hope they get sued!!

I've taken her on two trips to get the hell out of there. Now her mom is chronically ill.

Her mother doesn't want to leave. She's still alive you know. Oh, that's right...Righties don't respect human life, regardless of age.

I am not excusing anyone. I am explaining the reality of Fla. I could walk out tonight and find one of the critters has invaded my pool or eaten my dog. I have not a doubt in my mind that Disney will be sued for not warning people that Fla. lagoons may contain alligators. Just like MacDonalds paid millions for not warning

And to the McDonald's coffee case, I am familiar with that through a lawyer friend who saw the photos of the woman's burns and the reason she won her case was because her burns were 2nd and 3rd degree. McDonald's was found to have had their coffee temps way beyond what was necessary to maintain the proper heat for drinking. The extremely high temps of the coffee combined with the fact that it had to be passed from hand to hand out of a window, and not passed across a counter also created a hazard. He said her thighs and lower pelvis were absolutely burned through to the muscle.

This woman also initially just wanted McDonald's to apologize and lower the temps on the coffee after she left the hospital. They refused, so she took 'em to court. And they paid through the ass.
She burned badly because she had nylon hose on underneath one of the nylon warm up suits and because coffee is hot. It burns.

And? So what if she had shorts on? Her lawyers proved wrong-doing on behalf of McDonald's. Obviously your point is irrelevant, like all of your posts.
Yes and OJ was innocent too right? His lawyers proved it. Next?

Her mother doesn't want to leave. She's still alive you know. Oh, that's right...Righties don't respect human life, regardless of age.
Stupid is staying in a place you hate

Nope, I don't have a beach with beach chairs overlooking a lake with alligators. If I did and a kid got eaten I'd be in deep shit for having what they call an attractive nuisance unless it was posted and fenced off from the public.

This happened right next to a play area, Willow. Are you seriously excusing Disney for having a play area where alligators hang out and not warning people?

They WERE warned. I've been to that exact spot several times, There are literally signs everywhere " Beware of alligators" "do not get in the water"
That is not what is being reported. Pictures I've seen only show no swimming signs.
Really, who in the fuck would have a venue so close to nature as to post signs? I hope they get sued!!

I've already posted a photo of the area and the sign has two lines, looks to be "No Swimming".

The child's body has been found.

I am sorry he's dead but glad they found him.
Now its time to gather up all these gators, kill em off....all because Disney decided to create an unsafe venue for its guest. I hope they get sued. 99% of visitors come to that rat nest with kids and having a venue that dangerous.......is just insane.

First, some mad man gunned down pop singer Christina Grimmie. Then, that Islamic attacker did his jihad at the nightclub, producing the deadliest attack on American soil since 9/11.

Now, an alligator gobbled up a boy at a Disney World hotel.

Alligator drags child in lake at Disney resort, deputies say
According to this write up here, there were "No Swimming" signs where the boy was and yet he was in the water any way. If them signs were really there, that is all that I need to know.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What do you think is going to happen should you ignore whatever warning has been out there for you to see??? What???

I really doubt the 3 year old was doing much swimming. He was playing in a few inches of water on the edge of a sandy sloped beach.

So back at you, twit: George Zimmerman was innocent, too, right? His lawyers proved it. Next?

I've already posted a photo of the area and the sign has two lines, looks to be "No Swimming".

Disney will be sued. No fear. And then the whole world will know Fla. has alligators. Beware!

So back at you, twit: George Zimmerman was innocent, too, right? His lawyers proved it. Next?
Correct. Moron.

I guess all of Florida should get busy posting signs that there are sharks in the water. There are dumb people everywhere!

The child's body has been found.

I am sorry he's dead but glad they found him.
Now its time to gather up all these gators, kill em off....all because Disney decided to create an unsafe venue for its guest. I hope they get sued. 99% of visitors come to that rat nest with kids and having a venue that dangerous.......is just insane.
Disney claims they try to keep the place gator free but they set up a seeming safe beach and the beware of alligator signs would spoil the fantasy they are spinning. That is reprehensible.

Forum List

Back