2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

The child's body has been found.

I am sorry he's dead but glad they found him.
Now its time to gather up all these gators, kill em off....all because Disney decided to create an unsafe venue for its guest. I hope they get sued. 99% of visitors come to that rat nest with kids and having a venue that dangerous.......is just insane.
Disney claims they try to keep the place gator free but they set up a seeming safe beach and the beware of alligator signs would spoil the fantasy they are spinning. That is reprehensible.
Yes yes, I know. We must shut Disney down now, they are evil people.

Now its time to gather up all these gators, kill em off....all because Disney decided to create an unsafe venue for its guest. I hope they get sued. 99% of visitors come to that rat nest with kids and having a venue that dangerous.......is just insane.
Disney claims they try to keep the place gator free but they set up a seeming safe beach and the beware of alligator signs would spoil the fantasy they are spinning. That is reprehensible.
They just need to be honest when it comes to the safety of their patrons instead of pretending their fantasy beach doesn't include alligators.

They just need to be honest when it comes to the safety of their patrons instead of pretending their fantasy beach doesn't include alligators.

I know and all Florida beaches must post that there are sharks in the water too. Right? It's the honest thing to do right?

I know and all Florida beaches must post that there are sharks in the water too. Right? It's the honest thing to do right?
So having a private enclosed area, complete with gators where you know children are there, is okay with you? What difference does it make if signs are posted, why have a venue like that in the fuckin first place? Pure insanity. Fuck all this fancy smancy shit, just lower you fuckin prices and stop trying justify it killer crap like this

Stop being a bypolar ass ho.......its your type of rhetoric that kept Hitler in power, shut up!!

So having a private enclosed area, complete with gators where you know children are there, is okay with you? What difference does it make if signs are posted, why have a venue like that in the fuckin first place? Pure insanity. Fuck all this fancy smancy shit, just lower you fuckin prices and stop trying justify it killer crap like this
Oh so if the prices were lower you'd have no problem with the gators?

They probably should but the beaches aren't pretending to be the Magic Kingdom.

You probably defend drug pushers, too.

Stop being a bypolar ass ho.......its your type of rhetoric that kept Hitler in power, shut up!!
You having your period today?

So if they take manic out they'll be okay? Good thinkin.

The only manic I see is you.

Ewe! Darlin.

Ewe! Darlin.
Don't call me that. I'm just not into you. Bless your heart.

It's Florida. People should expect that any body of water is going to have gators. Disney should have posted that there were gators about. They are a natural part of the ecosystem. It's like warning people in an area with trees that there are birds about.

It's Florida. People should expect that any body of water is going to have gators. Disney should have posted that there were gators about. They are a natural part of the ecosystem. It's like warning people in an area with trees that there are birds about.
I bet Yankees come here all the time and do not realize there are sharks in our waters.

I bet Yankees come here all the time and do not realize there are sharks in our waters.
We not only have sharks, we have riptides. Mexicans go playing in the water fully clothed. I have no idea why they do that. Then they get caught in a riptide. With water logged clothes they can't get out.

Forum List

Back