2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

Not sure, but in a resort like that, and especially the lake being man made, I have to think that one would also think that the policy would have been no gators in the lake or pond were so many families and their children are visiting. It didn't have to have Gators in the pond or lake, so why were they there ?

The place has been open since 1971. Any other gator attacks in 45 years? The parents just made a stupid mistake. It's tragic, and sad, but Disney wasn't at fault, period. Somebody chose to ignore a 'No Swimming' sign.

I smell lawsuit big time - how the hell did gators manage to get on Disney's property?
Are you kidding me?

Have you been educated solely in America's public schools? Did you learn nothing outside those indoctrination centers?

Divers found the child's body hidden someplace. At least the parents have closure.
It was completely intact. A blessing that they won't have to go through life thinking he had been eaten.
Oh wow, great tshirt. I went to Disney and wasn't dismembered, only killed. Mickey could be on it with a shit eating grin.
Cut the bullshit. The little kid Is dead. At least his parents don't have to go through life thinking he was eaten. Asshole.
Yeah, only drowned because Disney apparently doesn't want you to know fantasies don't include alligators.
Why are you libtards such assholes?

Methinks the gator population has greatly increased in FL. Much more of a problem now than they were 10,20,30,40 years ago. There have probably been programs to increase the population from the lows of 40 years ago.

Anybody with a brain cell would stay out of the water when there is a no swimming sign.

I smell lawsuit big time - how the hell did gators manage to get on Disney's property?
Are you kidding me?

Have you been educated solely in America's public schools? Did you learn nothing outside those indoctrination centers?

He's just a typical Know Nothing. All he's doing is fantasizing about what he would do with the millions if he were lucky enough to have his kid eaten by a gator because he did something stupid, just like the other tards getting woodies over it.

Well known libtards in fla. washerman Schultz and Grayson. Both morons. I rest my case.

Methinks the gator population has greatly increased in FL. Much more of a problem now than they were 10,20,30,40 years ago. There have probably been programs to increase the population from the lows of 40 years ago.
They're freaking protected!

Dig into it and you probably find some PETA tards behind it and the usual assortment of butt stupid hippies and gimps.

Not sure, but in a resort like that, and especially the lake being man made, I have to think that one would also think that the policy would have been no gators in the lake or pond were so many families and their children are visiting. It didn't have to have Gators in the pond or lake, so why were they there ?

It's Florida ... and they are a protected species. In fact, some 'Lizard Rights' vermin will probably sue over the gators they killed searching for the body. I'm not joking.

'No Swimming' means don't go in the water. A list of reasons why wouldn't fit on a sign, and most wouldn't read it anyway, just as happened in this tragedy.

Bull. He received twice the Black vote upon his re-election, dear.

"Did Florida’s black vote seal the deal in re-electing Republican Gov. Rick Scott?

If so, Democrats should be concerned about one of their key voting blocs.
The governor did the unthinkable, at least according to political convention. He doubled his share of the African American vote from the first time he ran, according to exit polls."

Stupid old Obama hasn't even called Gov. Scott. President Bush has though. There's class and then there's no class. You fall in the latter category.
When a white racist republican iS governor, who has hated your black ass on day one, who is against everything you say and do and who in essense could give a fuck about you.....you do what most would do, FUCK THE GOV. AND WILL VISIT SOON TO MEET WITH VICTIMS FAMILIES...that's what the president plans to do.
The redneck gov. of Ky...completely dismissed Ali's funeral and death...CAUSE THAT'S WHAT MF'S DO....NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

It's Florida ... and they are a protected species. In fact, some 'Lizard Rights' vermin will probably sue over the gators they killed searching for the body. I'm not joking.

'No Swimming' means don't go in the water. A list of reasons why wouldn't fit on a sign, and most wouldn't read it anyway, just as happened in this tragedy.

Kids aren't taught to read at school. They are taught to accept anything that an official tells them as *law* and never to question anything that comes out of the television.

Apparently, they just found the boy's body. Too bad the parents don't read English or just think they are special, either way I can't imagine the heartbreak they are going through now...

Kids aren't taught to read at school. They are taught to accept anything that an official tells them as *law* and never to question anything that comes out of the television.

I used to think that was just exaggeration to make a point, but from the posts on message boards over the last 10 years I would say it's even worse than not being able to read, it's complete retardation being inflicted on them.

The place has been open since 1971. Any other gator attacks in 45 years? The parents just made a stupid mistake. It's tragic, and sad, but Disney wasn't at fault, period. Somebody chose to ignore a 'No Swimming' sign.
An older child was attacked a few years back, and survived.

Forum List

Back