20,000 Ukrainian Troops Deserting

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Right here
We have suspected and known of huge numbers of Ukrainian soldiers deserting but I had no idea there were so many in such a short time. 20,000!

As a Army vet and military history buff that # is hard to believe.

That is a corps and if they were having that many they would put up a rear guard and hang some of them.

And that would end it...that is how armies roll.

We have suspected and known of huge numbers of Ukrainian soldiers deserting but I had no idea there were so many in such a short time. 20,000!

Plus the millions of Ukey men that fled the country to avoid being drafted.

No one wants to fight a useless war to hold onto eastern Ukraine that has been full of ethnic Russians for centuries.

🇸🇦🇷🇺earthquakes :auiqs.jpg: recorded by NORSAR. That 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦mayor commenting while explosions continue in the back ground is pure gold! Bruh if you listen closely you can literally hear the facility still exploding in the background while he's speaking. This is legendary!​

ONE for sure, Moscow🇸🇦🐷 🇷🇺empire is A PAPER TIGER !​

They don't like their Nazi leader nearly as much as Biden does...
GNUkf3PWwAAtKSH.jpg

Plus the millions of Ukey men that fled the country to avoid being drafted.

No one wants to fight a useless war to hold onto eastern Ukraine that has been full of ethnic Russians for centuries.

20,000 Ukrainian Troops Deserting

COOL, no FOOTAGE ?

I GOT SOME :

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS ?

20,000 Ukrainian Troops Deserting​

20k plus all those who’ve gotten out before they could be conscripted plus the innumerable dead = lots of available female companionship for the Russians once they are done in the west and the Magyars and Poles when they pick apart the carcass in the east.

Forum List

Back