Is a state a Nazi one when its army uses Nazi insignia freely?

Then why you don't screaming about bombing London?
The way the UK Government are going on that could become a real possibility, it is like me giving a loaded Gun to my neighbour and giving him permission to shoot another neighbour then saying it's nothing to do with me, the Police wouldn't see it that way so if long range missiles are given to Ukraine by my Government and those missiles are used to hit Moscow and other Cities without doubt there will be blowback from Russia, anyone thinking there won't be are not only deranged they are deluded.

We know about Lammy and his background, and yet this bastard supports Zionist
1) ok
2) you ARE the worst 🇷🇺 NAZI - IMPERIALIST OUT THERE

GTZWnK9XgAECdYL.png

3) ARE YOU READY ABOUT 🇷🇺NAZI ideology of Moscow empire ? about IVAN🇷🇺 ILYIN ?

Ivan🇷🇺 Ilyin: The Man Who Taught Putin 🇷🇺 Fascism

so you are ok with this, right ?

LOL! the Italian scumbag would find it hard to teach anything he was strung up by his boots in the Piaaze Lemote Milan in 1945, the same square 15 Italian partisans were murdered by the Fascists, now sit down you arsehole.
1726142453038.png

The way the UK Government are going on that could become a real possibility, it is like me giving a loaded Gun to my neighbour and giving him permission to shoot another neighbour then saying it's nothing to do with me, the Police wouldn't see it that way so if long range missiles are given to Ukraine by my Government and those missiles are used to hit Moscow and other Cities without doubt there will be blowback from Russia, anyone thinking there won't be are not only deranged they are deluded.
Of course, a strike on London is long overdue.

Do you think I am a first-grader who needs to hear this trivial things?
You are still making no sense, it isn't rocket science if those NATO missiles hit Russia there will be a response, you seem to think there won't be and if the Western warmongers have that attitude that is dangerously delusional.

You are still making no sense, it isn't rocket science if those NATO missiles hit Russia there will be a response, you seem to think there won't be and if the Western warmongers have that attitude that is dangerously delusional.
Are you somewhat slow or what? Really. How much more should I repeat that strike on London is long overdue?

Forum List

Back