20 dead at UF Health Jacksonville - ALL unvaxed

You don't have to be sick to be a carrier of many diseases. Didn't they teach you that in Med School?

T
Typhoid Mary was a famous carrier.

Asymptomatic carriers.

Can Some People be Carriers of Diseases Without Ever ...

Mar 08, 2019 · Some germs can cause asymptomatic infection, which means that the person can have the ‘germ’ in their body, but they don’t have any symptoms of the disease or they have very mild symptoms and don’t really feel sick, according to the Division of Infectious Diseases at UAMS. And if the particular “germ” can be transmitted by coughing or sneezing, for example, then the person may transmit the infection to someone …

I see they scared you good and proper with the propaganda. More pity you.

I see they scared you good and proper with the propaganda. More pity you.

I'm not scared.. I have lived where smallpox, Typhoid, Malaria and Cholera were rampant.. That's how I know Trump is a real dumbass and so are YOU.

Medical science has known about "carriers" for 200 years. That's why you get vaccinated.. That's why US soldiers get new vaccinations every time they change continents.

I know exactly what it is and I see it in every one of your posts

So has StupidSue figured out what asymptomatic spread is yet?

NO.. StupidSue thinks asymptomatic carriers is a Democratic Hoax.

I'm not scared.. I have lived where smallpox, Typhoid, Malaria and Cholera were rampant.. That's how I know Trump is a real dumbass and so are YOU.

Medical science has known about "carriers" for 200 years. That's why you get vaccinated.. That's why US soldiers get new vaccinations every time they change continents.

1. If you know about those diseases, then surely you know that covid does not even compare, unless you're very old or with very serious comorbidities

2. Asymptomatic carriers have very low viral loads and are not "super spreaders" Typhoid Mary DID get typhoid. The problem is that people still go out when they're sick. But our public health sucks and can't figure out anything to teach people

NO.. StupidSue thinks asymptomatic carriers is a Democratic Hoax.

If asymptomatic spread was a real thing we would see masks make a REAL dent where they were employed. They didn't. They don't do a darn thing, of course.

Well, to be fair, they also don't stop airborne respiratory viruses.

TO be honest the stupidity employed in this covid fiasco is legion

Time for employee to play it tough too. Great. Any vaccine injuries, here comes my Big Fat Lawsuit.
They’re welcome to leave the job and find alternative employment.

I wouldn’t want my family members in the hospital to be taken care of by unvaccinated people. Makes no sense.

I remember how exciting it was when the vaccines got to market. Finally we could all get together as a country and kill this fucking thing.

Little did I imagine that we couldn't even do THAT.

Seems like my standards are never low enough for us.

Wouldn't it have been wonderful if we actually got good vaccines? It would have been.

But we got crap Mac. Some of us can face reality. Some of us I guess have a harder time.

I remember how exciting it was when the vaccines got to market. Finally we could all get together as a country and kill this fucking thing.

Little did I imagine that we couldn't even do THAT.

Seems like my standards are never low enough for us.

Actually I do know what you're saying. Trump's crowd wants to make it political. Its ridiculous.

Wouldn't it have been wonderful if we actually got good vaccines? It would have been.

But we got crap Mac. Some of us can face reality. Some of us I guess have a harder time.

Trump gave us crap? Is that what you're saying? Did you take Gamma Globulin during the polio epidemic of 1953?

Interesting that the Jax. Dr. spends a lot of time compiling statistics on the race of patients and none include "Hispanic" while the population of Fla. supports about a million (Hispanic) illegals and a majority of Hispanic residents. How is that possible? The statistics don't include the age of patients when Fla supports the greatest number of 80 and 90 year old's in the Country. Now that lefties don't have Trump to kick around apparently they vent their anger on the republican governor of Fla. If lefties have a problem with state administrations handling of the Covid problem they need to support the indictment of the NY governor for his executive order that resulted in the deaths of 10,000 nursing home residents. Then we will know that their concern extends to more than political expediency.

Forum List

Back