20 dead at UF Health Jacksonville - ALL unvaxed

This is exactly where my parents live. My parents are both in their 70s and my father is diabetic and obese and neither of them will get the vaccination.

These are the people who actually do BENEFIT from the vaccines. Though it looks increasingly, and sadly, like the vaccines wear off first for them.

They're just not good vaccines, and everyone should make the decision for themselves. This crap about mandates is absolute bunk. But again--your parents seem to be an easy "yes" call.

We tried playing it nice. Now it’s time to get tough.

Time for employee to play it tough too. Great. Any vaccine injuries, here comes my Big Fat Lawsuit.

You could just stay home and not wear a mask.. You don't have to go out and expose others to a deadly virus. Did they shut down YOUR business temporarily?

Please explain how non-sick people can spread virus.

Before we all lost our minds over covid, we would have laughed at someone thinking they could spread, say, strep throat if they didn't have strep throat.

But we have lost our minds

We tried playing it nice. Now it’s time to get tough.

Oh another thing: a great letter FROM YOUR LAWYER saying you would like to see the employer mandate other screenings and treatments as well. HIV, Hepatitis, STDs. ETc. All of it. Can't discriminate after all! OH and henceforth, since employer has decided that Anything You Catch At Work is a Liability....oh. Well this will be so fun

Oh another thing: a great letter FROM YOUR LAWYER saying you would like to see the employer mandate other screenings and treatments as well. HIV, Hepatitis, STDs. ETc. All of it. Can't discriminate after all! OH and henceforth, since employer has decided that Anything You Catch At Work is a Liability....oh. Well this will be so fun
Can you imagine the discovery coming out about the communications between government and the businesses, including threats, etc?

This could get GLORIOUS for our political elite (or at least for us to laugh at them).

Please explain how non-sick people can spread virus.

Before we all lost our minds over covid, we would have laughed at someone thinking they could spread, say, strep throat if they didn't have strep throat.

But we have lost our minds

You don't have to be sick to be a carrier of many diseases. Didn't they teach you that in Med School?

T
One big fat lawsuit is all it will take. And EEOC has already said employers are NOT immune
Typhoid Mary was a famous carrier.

Asymptomatic carriers.

Can Some People be Carriers of Diseases Without Ever ...

Mar 08, 2019 · Some germs can cause asymptomatic infection, which means that the person can have the ‘germ’ in their body, but they don’t have any symptoms of the disease or they have very mild symptoms and don’t really feel sick, according to the Division of Infectious Diseases at UAMS. And if the particular “germ” can be transmitted by coughing or sneezing, for example, then the person may transmit the infection to someone …

Their uniform dying words prior to intubation:
Can I get the vaccine now?
Nope - Ya lost
Not cool dude.

Yeah, they were dumb for not getting the vaccine.

No need to celebrate someone's demise whom you never met, never met anyone who has met them, and may have been 20 of the best people on the planet otherwise except for this bit of idiocy on their part.

Forum List

Back