20 dead at UF Health Jacksonville - ALL unvaxed

But even with one dose they are far less likely to get really sick.
How is this claim quantified? The majority, by far, of unvaccinated people, report only mild symptoms from C-19. How do they distinguish between that vaxxed patient and an unvaxxed having the same mild symptoms?

Flash

All countries allowed their citizens to return home during the Pandemic.

Are you saying that Trump should not have allowed American citizens to return home?

If you are then that pretty well is proof that you are an asshole. Either that or sickened with TDS syndrome that you care critical of the Trump doing the moral thing.

1627344862593.png

How is this claim quantified? The majority, by far, of unvaccinated people, report only mild symptoms from C-19. How do they distinguish between that vaxxed patient and an unvaxxed having the same mild symptoms?

Post your virology & epidemiology credentials along with peer reviewed studies of your work.
No? Then STFU

Post your virology & epidemiology credentials along with peer reviewed studies of your work.
No? Then STFU
You too, or shut your commie mouth.

The question still remains,:

Why did the federal government give big Pharma liability protection for vaccines?

if your dumb fucking ass can't give me an answer, you can suck 10,000 dicks and die of ass cancer.

You too, or shut your commie mouth.

The question still remains,:

Why did the federal government give big Pharma liability protection for vaccines?

if your dumb fucking ass can't give me an answer, you can suck 10,000 dicks and die of ass cancer.
Oh for FUCK Boots - Ok, off floor now.
Nominated for the Bootney Hall of …
Well, what ever ya wanna call it. :laughing0301:

As usual Moon Bat you are confused.

It is not a lie that the Chinese let the virus loose.

It is not a lie that the Chinese made the Biden family filthy ass rich. Their man is in the White House now, owned lock, stock and barrel.

It is certainly not a lie that the goddamn Democrat Dirty Tricks Department used the pandemic to steal the election with unverified mail in and harvest ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts. The Electoral College was stolen from the American people.

The only question is was the Democrats in collusion with the Chinese from the beginning or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to create the unverified mail in and harvested ballots.
Provide probative evidence to prove your claims. I know you won't, 'cause you can't, and thus I stand by my comment about BIG LIES.

Forum List

Back