20 Signs That The Pharmaceutical Companies Are Running A 280 Billion Dollar Money ..

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Making Scam!

Pharmaceutical-Drugs-Photo-by-Tom-Varco-300x300.jpg

Pharmaceutical Drugs - Photo by Tom VarcoIf you could get 70 percent of Americans addicted to your drugs and rake in $280 billion a year in the process, would you do it? If you could come up with a “pill for every problem” and charge Americans twice as much for those pills as people in other countries pay, would you do it? If you could make more money than you ever dreamed possible by turning the American people into the most doped up people in the history of the planet, would you do it?

Read more with answers to these and more questions @ 20 Signs That The Pharmaceutical Companies Are Running A 280 Billion Dollar Money Making Scam I've seen this first-hand. I'm also aware that some of the problem lies with the FDA and the process to have drugs “accepted” for the market. How many times has the FDA approved drugs which later turn out to be harmful?

It isn't the pharmaceutical industry that got 70% of people addicted to drugs. It's 70% of the people that said "I am depressed, happy, nervous, etc etc, give me a pill". It should be a concern that as many as 70% of the people feel that perfectly normal human emotions should be changed or suppressed by taking pills.

I don't take pills to change the way I feel. Not one time has any pharmaceutical company come to me and forced a pill down my throat.

Oddly enough, this breakthrough knowledge comes around the same time as the same people who don't like the pharmas giving out mood or mind altering drugs want to create an entirely new mood/mind altering industry out of marijuana. We don't have enough of the most doped up people in the history of the planet? We need more?

Every substance on the face of the planet or that ever will be on the face of the planet is going to be harmful to someone. There is no substance that has an effect that is not harmful. This includes water, and death by water intoxication and air which causes hyperventilation.

Then there is cost, because the cost of those pills is damn expensive. They only cost about $2.00 to make so why charge $25.00 per pill. That's because the FIRST pill costs billions of dollars and takes years to make. If pharma was not able to recoup the costs of research and development there would simply be no more new pills and no more new cures. Maybe the government will do it, and the government should help people not feel or only feel good and all that should be free. We will then truly be the most doped up people on the face of the planet or has ever been on the face of the planet.

Making Scam!

Pharmaceutical-Drugs-Photo-by-Tom-Varco-300x300.jpg

Pharmaceutical Drugs - Photo by Tom VarcoIf you could get 70 percent of Americans addicted to your drugs and rake in $280 billion a year in the process, would you do it? If you could come up with a “pill for every problem” and charge Americans twice as much for those pills as people in other countries pay, would you do it? If you could make more money than you ever dreamed possible by turning the American people into the most doped up people in the history of the planet, would you do it?

Read more with answers to these and more questions @ 20 Signs That The Pharmaceutical Companies Are Running A 280 Billion Dollar Money Making Scam I've seen this first-hand. I'm also aware that some of the problem lies with the FDA and the process to have drugs “accepted” for the market. How many times has the FDA approved drugs which later turn out to be harmful?

280 billion? That is a drop in the bucket. You are missing the Big Picture, Longknife. The pharmaceutical cartels such as Solvay? They create the diseases first, with their monopoly on fluoride, cancer causing products their own companies manufacture, and their connections to Lucent Technologies give them all the NSA insider info they need about your health, etc.

These pharmaceutical companies are merchants of death - they create the diseases - then create the pill that will alleviate the symptoms but keep you sick enough to bleed you dry... 280 billion? Try trillions. - Jeri

Forum List

Back