20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

The father(s) should be in jail, too. Did they not also abandon the kids?
You don't know the situation with the fathers so you shouldn't say that.

They could be divorced and it was her turn to have custody.

For all we know they could be dead.

and Ravi wants to punish the father(s) who weren't even involved with the decision to leave the children alone. What a screwball.

When child welfare gets involved, their first calls are to family and dads. They place the kids (they'll split them up) then track down family, and see who wants to be considered a resource.

It's heartbreaking. I see it almost every day.

Just curious, but what do you do for a living?

But no one ever asks, do they?

Well the article makes it sound like she was the only one who was responsible for the kids that night.

In any case she knew she would be leaving them home alone all night, nothing in this article suggests it was a joint decision by both parents.

But no one ever asks, do they?

Well the article makes it sound like she was the only one who was responsible for the kids that night.

In any case she knew she would be leaving them home alone all night, nothing in this article suggests it was a joint decision by both parents.
I realize that. I am talking about the more general getting off the hook men get for abandoning their kids...and in this case to a fruit loop.

Was there a Father with the Mother at all?...

What an Assinine Assumption on your Part Based only your Obvious Hatred of Men.

:)

peace..
Only your type of "man" mal. The pathetic weasley ones that spend all day obsessing about gays and blacks. But you weren't the subject of this thread...or were you? :eusa_eh:

How about embarrassing them on pizza boxes?

CINCINNATI — Customers at some suburban pizza parlors are getting something extra with their pepperoni and mushrooms _ wanted posters for parents accused of failing to pay child support.

The idea came to Cynthia Brown, executive director of the Butler County Child Enforcement Agency, while she was ordering pizza.

"It suddenly dawned on me that most people running from the law don't eat out, they order pizza," said Brown, whose county is north of Cincinnati.

Enforcement agencies across the country use a variety of methods to locate support scofflaws and collect past-due payments. Virginia has issued subpoenas to cellular phone companies seeking addresses and phone numbers. California's Kern County seizes and auctions parents' vehicles, with proceeds going to the children, said Kay Cullen, a spokeswoman for the National Child Support Enforcement Association.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Was there a Father with the Mother at all?...

What an Assinine Assumption on your Part Based only your Obvious Hatred of Men.

peace..
Only your type of "man" mal. The pathetic weasley ones that spend all day obsessing about gays and blacks. But you weren't the subject of this thread...or were you? :eusa_eh:

Ah... That's Adorable... The Anger Illustrates that I was Correct about you... :clap2:

peace...

Ravi - I agree that there should be a penalty for men for child abandonment, nut currently there is not. Deadbeat dads can go to jail, but it hard to pay the kids' bills, when they are incarcerated. I don't know what the solution is, but right now women can prevent themselves for getting in that situation in the first place. If they choose not to, then they must suffer the consequences. My body; my choice.

Ravi - I agree that there should be a penalty for men for child abandonment, nut currently there is not. Deadbeat dads can go to jail, but it hard to pay the kids' bills, when they are incarcerated. I don't know what the solution is, but right now women can prevent themselves for getting in that situation in the first place. If they choose not to, then they must suffer the consequences. My body; my choice.

you forgot one chanel

my body, my choice, my responsibility once it is born.

ABORTION! that was her best choice. She should never have had them in the first place.

you forgot one chanel

my body, my choice, my responsibility once it is born.

ABORTION! that was her best choice. She should never have had them in the first place.
IMO once a kid is an actual kid both parents are responsible for it unless both of them give it up for adoption.

I think this woman needs mental help...no one of sound mind would have three kids by age twenty without a partner.

DYFS has already taken them.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.
But...the mother has no choice after they are born but for some reason the father does...
:eusa_eh:

State of New Jersey | Department of Children and Families | Home

State of New Jersey | Department of Children and Families | Home

Department of Human Services | Child Care

Department of Human Services | State Subsidies for Child Care

Did someone chain her up in the basement and force her to have three children?

Anything to avoid a female having to show some responsibility, eh? You feminazis are scum who spit on everything the First- and Second Wavers fought for.

IMO once a kid is an actual kid both parents are responsible for it unless both of them give it up for adoption.

So a man wants his baby to live and the woman can kill it just because, yet if the man doesn't want to have a child, the bitch he fucked once at a gangbang can have the State take half his check for the next 18-21 years?

Forum List

Back