20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

Ravi - I agree that there should be a penalty for men for child abandonment, nut currently there is not. Deadbeat dads can go to jail, but it hard to pay the kids' bills, when they are incarcerated. I don't know what the solution is, but right now women can prevent themselves for getting in that situation in the first place. If they choose not to, then they must suffer the consequences. My body; my choice.

you forgot one chanel

my body, my choice, my responsibility once it is born.

ABORTION! that was her best choice. She should never have had them in the first place.
IMO once a kid is an actual kid both parents are responsible for it unless both of them give it up for adoption.

I think this woman needs mental help...no one of sound mind would have three kids by age twenty without a partner.

You really do live on another planet don't you?

you forgot one chanel

my body, my choice, my responsibility once it is born.

ABORTION! that was her best choice. She should never have had them in the first place.
IMO once a kid is an actual kid both parents are responsible for it unless both of them give it up for adoption.

I think this woman needs mental help...no one of sound mind would have three kids by age twenty without a partner.

If she was your daughter would you not question her sanity?

Of course. But if she was my daughter, those kids would be living with me.

I'm not being insulting here, but seriously... You don't know any single moms with multiple children? Is this just a Jersey thing?

It's most likely Drugs and or Booze...

:)

peace...

I'm not being insulting here, but seriously... You don't know any single moms with multiple children? Is this just a Jersey thing?
I don't know anyone that is twenty with three kids and no husband or live in boyfriend.

I don't know anyone that is twenty with three kids and no husband or live in boyfriend.

Visit walmart some morning.

The reason could also be that those other twenty somethings had the good sense to have abortions and didn't look on having child and then more children on top of that as a money maker.

I question YOUR sanity, wanting to punish a father for a crime committed by a mother. Want to know the sad truth? I bet this fucked up bitch is known to child wefare people and the court system long before this episode occurred yet she still got custody. Now that could be b/c the father(s) didn't want custody or it could b/c the courts notoriously favor mothers in custody cases. Either way the fathers are not guilty of crime. Not wanting your kids is despicable, but not a crime. Losing a custody battle is not a crime either. Seriously Ravi, you have easily surpassed the mark for stupidity that my signature makes.

I could name three 18 year olds with two babies. By the age of 20, I'm sure they'll have three. I'd say almost half my students have parents who have never married. And many have several brothers and sisters. I don't approve; but I hardly see it as a crime.

I am truly shocked that ravi knows none. It must be nice living in a community of traditional families. Maybe I'll move there someday. :lol:

I could name three 18 year olds with two babies. By the age of 20, I'm sure they'll have three. I'd say almost half my students have parents who have never married. And many have several brothers and sisters. I don't approve; but I hardly see it as a crime.

I am truly shocked that ravi knows none. It must be nice living in a community of traditional families. Maybe I'll move there someday. :lol:
We have a lot of Latinos...they are very family oriented.

:thup:

again total bullmal....control your sperm..that is your choice.....odd how that idea seems to be out of your grasp

Control your vagina. That is your choice. Odd how that idea seems out of your grasp.

Nope...I'm asking: why is the mother the only one to be punished? It always irks me to read these stories about mothers leaving their kids alone and going to jail for it and yet the fathers left their children alone by abandoning them and they receive no punishment.

Two points:

1. Fathers can be punished. The mother can sue for child support, and if the father doesn't pay, he can be sentenced to jail time.

2. What if the father didn't want the kids in the first place? Maybe he wanted her to have an abortion. Why should HE be forced to be responsible when SHE had the choice to not be responsible if she didn't want to be? Fuck you and your double standards.

Custodial parent is in charge of their safety. When they are visiting their fathers (if they know who they are) then they are in charge. Not that difficult of a concept.

It's difficult for Ravi, because her vagina aches when woman get equal treatment under the law as men. She wants preferential treatment for women.

again total bullmal....control your sperm..that is your choice.....odd how that idea seems to be out of your grasp

Control your vagina. That is your choice. Odd how that idea seems out of your grasp.

Nope...I'm asking: why is the mother the only one to be punished? It always irks me to read these stories about mothers leaving their kids alone and going to jail for it and yet the fathers left their children alone by abandoning them and they receive no punishment.

Two points:

1. Fathers can be punished. The mother can sue for child support, and if the father doesn't pay, he can be sentenced to jail time.

2. What if the father didn't want the kids in the first place? Maybe he wanted her to have an abortion. Why should HE be forced to be responsible when SHE had the choice to not be responsible if she didn't want to be? Fuck you and your double standards.

Custodial parent is in charge of their safety. When they are visiting their fathers (if they know who they are) then they are in charge. Not that difficult of a concept.

It's difficult for Ravi, because her vagina aches when woman get equal treatment under the law as men. She wants preferential treatment for women.
No one forced him to have sex.

And there's nothing preferential about it. You either care about living children or you use them as tools...you fall into the latter category.

Forum List

Back