20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

it is simply amazing the lengths men will go to ...to refuse responsiblity for them selves....

there is no dble standard...once you release said sperm ...it becomes the property of the woman to do with what she wishes....if you dont like this....keep your sperm to yourself....and condoms are what...98% effective when used correctly...perhaps you need to review how to put on a condom.

Divine rape

And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 1:29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

No no no....

Clicky-clicky...you'll laugh.

How is babby formed??? - Yahoo! Answers

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash/shmorky/babby.swf

The_Stupid__It_Burns_by_Plognark.png

Like I'
m gonna believe some Yahoos over the word of God :eusa_hand:

Different sense of humor I guess. :cool:

it is simply amazing the lengths men will go to ...to refuse responsiblity for them selves....

there is no dble standard...once you release said sperm ...it becomes the property of the woman to do with what she wishes....if you dont like this....keep your sperm to yourself....and condoms are what...98% effective when used correctly...perhaps you need to review how to put on a condom.

Don't give me that man won't be responsible bullshit. I have an 18 y/o who hasn't received a fucking thing from his mom in 16 years as far as support goes. He hasn't even received so much as a birthday card in over 10 years; but no your agenda says MEN EVIL so that's all you mention. Do you know that it is a FACT that a higher percentage of women who owe child support in this nation don't pay as compared to men? That is a fact that I have posted links to several times on this board. So stick that men don't want to be responsible right up your ass.

i was not discussing any of that. I was discussing sperm.

no one should be allowed to weasel out of child support.

no, but you DID make a broad statement that MEN are not responsible.

I've been involved with a father's rights association for years HB and I'm telling you that UNLESS the inequality of allowing women to dictate whether men become fathers or not while giving them no say in the matter you are going to have fathers who simply bail on their responsibilities. Simply screaming "It's a woman's body" will not solve the problem. So , which are you more interested in ? Screaming "It's a woman's body" or decreasing the number of children who are raised without support from both parents? I suspect that 99% of women out there care more about screaming "its my body" then they do about solving the problem. This was proven in a thread about abortion in the flame forum some weeks back.

You miss the point of this entire conversation. Ravi is bitching because the woman in this case is being held responsible for leaving the children alone, when the man technically abandoned the kids in the first place. I'm simply pointing out: A) the ignorance of that statement, and B) the double standard Ravi implies.

What is simply amazing is the lengths some women will go to in order to make men the cause for their own problems. Stop being a hypocrite and a double standard setter. Either treat everyone equally, or keep your mouth shut.

So babies belong entirely to their mothers only? Dad has no say? That's what you're saying. Dads are just sperm donors...

that's almost Ravi crazy.

And if the sperm "belongs" to the woman after he gives it to her, then the baby "belongs" to the woman as well, and the man should have absolutely no responsibility for it.

Right?
You are talking absolutes.
And it is a big double standard, bones.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
And if the sperm "belongs" to the woman after he gives it to her, then the baby "belongs" to the woman as well, and the man should have absolutely no responsibility for it.

Right?
You are talking absolutes.
And it is a big double standard, bones.

Based on bones's logic, if sperm leaving my body makes it no longer my responsibility, babies leaving a woman's body make them no longer the woman's responsibility.

Right?

I don't know. I can't decide which ignorant viewpoint to take, but all I can surmise is that bones and Ravi make absolutely no sense and create their logic based on what benefits THEM and ONLY them.

That's funny in a thread where people are saying a female's not responsible for her actions when she leaves her kids alone because it's all the man's fault that she went clubbing while her seven-month-old child is left crying on the bed with nobody around to watch after them.

So babies belong entirely to their mothers only? Dad has no say? That's what you're saying. Dads are just sperm donors...

that's almost Ravi crazy.

NO silly Allie, men are also wallets if women choose not to murder the baby, right Ravi Bunker?

Isn't that exactly what a woman does when she has an abortion for any reason other than life-threatening emergency (eg: ectopic pregnancy)?

That's precisely what a women does.

Woman gets pregnant, decides, "I can't afford a child, I'm going to have an abortion."

Man gets a woman pregnant, decides he can't afford a child: tough shit.

Well, this is true.
And in that instance Hellbitch is right. Be careful where you stick your peter, you just may have a lifelong relationship with that person whether you want to or not.

Isn't that exactly what a woman does when she has an abortion for any reason other than life-threatening emergency (eg: ectopic pregnancy)?

At the risk of derailing this into an abortion squabble, do you have a similar attitude to adoption?

Well, this is true.
And in that instance Hellbitch is right. Be careful where you stick your peter, you just may have a lifelong relationship with that person whether you want to or not.

Why shouldn't she be careful when she opens her legs, lest she have to be in a relationship with that person for life?

Oh wait, she can just kill the guy's baby and go about her life... but he can't about his life, without killing the child, and let her rear the child is she'd decided she wants to have the baby..

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back