20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

I missed this post earlier...

Good for you, Sanders...you finally admit that men are equally responsible for a pregnancy. That is a big step for you. :clap2:

I have never said they weren't, you dishonest fucking bitch. Maybe someday you'll admit that women are equally responsible for pregnancy, instead of blaming all of your problems on men.

It's amazing that people here look to blame other people for someone's actions...a typical liberal mind set....
Kids don't learn in school.....blame the school,the teachers....
Kids are obese.....blame McDonald's
Kids get into trouble....blame music videos,video games....
A woman who is an adult at least adult enough to have children leaves them alone and who do we blame....the father who by the way is not even involved in the situation any more.

"why aren't we blaming the father in this situation" someone on this site asks?....You have got to be kidding me...Is this person insane?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Good for you, Sanders...you finally admit that men are equally responsible for a pregnancy. That is a big step for you. :clap2:

Men are only equally responsible for a pregnancy if they are involved in the lives of the woman and the baby....If the man leaves the woman before she knows she is pregnant and she doesn't tell him how is he responsible?

If this woman has custody of the kids and the father is out of the picture and she leaves them alone......

HOW THE FUCK IS THE FATHER RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED????????:eek::eek::eek:

Quite easily if you live in RaviLand where dishonesty is rampant and stupidity reigns.

It's amazing that people here look to blame other people for someone's actions...a typical liberal mind set....
Kids don't learn in school.....blame the school,the teachers....
Kids are obese.....blame McDonald's
Kids get into trouble....blame music videos,video games....
A woman who is an adult at least adult enough to have children leaves them alone and who do we blame....the father who by the way is not even involved in the situation any more.

"why aren't we blaming the father in this situation" someone on this site asks?....You have got to be kidding me...Is this person insane?

Not that I'm justifying it but don't pretend cons don't do the same thing.

Kids aren't behaving the way you like

blame all the sex in media, blame taking God out of schools

There are a lot of factors that do contribute to negative behavior. Anyone who is raising children today know that. However, it ultimately comes down to personal responsiblity and accepting consequences.

This has been an interesting discussion but I believe ravi should start another thread on "Why men leave and what should we do about it". Completely separate issue from this story.

Men are only equally responsible for a pregnancy if they are involved in the lives of the woman and the baby....If the man leaves the woman before she knows she is pregnant and she doesn't tell him how is he responsible?

If this woman has custody of the kids and the father is out of the picture and she leaves them alone......

I guess I am not stating what I mean properly. If a man spreads his seed, is he not under some obligation to see if it becomes a life? The woman certainly is...

I guess I am not stating what I mean properly. If a man spreads his seed, is he not under some obligation to see if it becomes a life? The woman certainly is...

I find it very strange that you wish to find a man criminally liable for leaving his kids, but don't believe illegal aliens who enter this country ILLEGALLY are criminals.

You are one stupid piece of shit Ravi.

That's the price the woman pays for being the sole decision maker with respect to her right to choose. :eusa_whistle:

Oh Lord Mani, be prepared for the beat down. I made that argument and it was a non starter that reaped me a gaggle of neg rep from the hens. They believe they should have it both ways PERIOD and fuck men.

That's the price the woman pays for being the sole decision maker with respect to her right to choose. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe. But if an actual child is born the woman is not free to abandon it or she risks arrest. The man, not so much. :confused:

Maybe. But if an actual child is born the woman is not free to abandon it or she risks arrest. The man, not so much. :confused:

Hey Ravi, my ex wife abandoned her son at 2 years old, hasn't provided ANY aid in raising him. Guess who has had no choice but to always be there (not that I consider it a burden , since I'm you know a good responsible parent and all) oh that's right ME, meaning women CAN choose to abandon their kids and often do. You lying bitch.

I find it very strange that you wish to find a man criminally liable for leaving his kids, but don't believe illegal aliens who enter this country ILLEGALLY are criminals.

Help me out, Corndog...where did Ravi say that a man should be CRIMINALLY LIABLE for leaving his kids?

Bullshit

If I left my kids alone to go out drinking, I'd be risking arrest just as much as any woman. :cuckoo:

Help me out, Corndog...where did Ravi say that a man should be CRIMINALLY LIABLE for leaving his kids?

Did you even bother to read the thread, or just decide to attack me? Obviously you didn't read it, this is her first post

The father(s) should be in jail, too. Did they not also abandon the kids?

Which she still continues to defend.

Bullshit

If I left my kids alone to go out drinking, I'd be risking arrest just as much as any woman. :cuckoo:

Mani, you're missing the loons point. She wants men who for whatever reason aren't right there with their kids if moms make bad decisions to go to jail, or actually she just wants them in jail period. Woman gets divorce and custody of kids, send the father to jail for abandoning his kids. :cuckoo:

Devil's advocate here: If a man KNOWS that the mother of his child is a drug abusin', self centered, irresponsible bitch who can barely care for herself, let alone three kids, what responsiblity does he have to remove the children from that environment? Teachers and healthcare workers must report all suspected cases of neglect or abuse or face legal penalities. Who would know better than the father? Are there legal penalties for him?

Bullshit

So if your wife ran off (abandoned her family) she is absolved of all responsibility in the matter? Why?

Devil's advocate here: If a man KNOWS that the mother of his child is a drug abusin', self centered, irresponsible bitch who can barely care for herself, let alone three kids, what responsiblity does he have to remove the children from that environment? Teachers and healthcare workers must report all suspected cases of neglect or abuse or face legal penalities. Who would know better than the father? Are there legal penalties for him?
Thank you Chanel. That is partially what I was getting at.

Chanel, I got divorced in 1996. I got custody of my son. But it cost me $20K and I had to hire a private detective who gathered conclusive evidence that my ex was on drugs, sleeping around, and just generally not a good person. Now should I have known some of this before it came to the point where we ended up divorcing? Possibly, but she was very good at hiding it; and even with proof, and by proof I mean video evidence of her relations with various men, some of them with my 2 year old in the same room; and court ordered drug test, the judge was reluctant to give me , the father , sole custody, in fact he was insistent on joint custody and my lawyer essentially had to just flat tell the judge that he would file a suit against him personally for failing in his obligations as a judge if he gave even partial custody to a known drug user before the judge relented and gave me sole custody.

You apparently do not understand the enormous burden men have to prove in order to get custody. I am involved with a father's rights group and I see it all the time. The woman can be the worst piece of shit on the planet and the courts just assume the mommy is what's best for the child.

Surely you can see that not every father has $20K to invest in proving a mother unfit?

Did you even bother to read the thread, or just decide to attack me? Obviously you didn't read it, this is her first post

The father(s) should be in jail, too. Did they not also abandon the kids?

Which she still continues to defend.

I did not see that line.

OMG! Ravi...what a despicable human being!!!

Forum List

Back