20 year goes clubbing - leaves 3 babies alone

I'm still surprised no one asks about the father(s).

Why is it only women get in trouble for leaving their kids at home unattended?

Because the father didn't leave the children unattended. He left the children with the mother.

Get real, Ravi.

I'm still surprised no one asks about the father(s).

Why is it only women get in trouble for leaving their kids at home unattended?

Because the father didn't leave the children unattended. He left the children with the mother.

Get real, Ravi.

I doubt that Ravi has been in touch with reality for several years. Blaming fathers who aren't even part of the household for this dumb bitch leaving her kids alone is just further proof of my thoughts on that matter.

DYFS has already taken them.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.
But...the mother has no choice after they are born but for some reason the father does...so you only read these stories where the mothers are charged with neglect and/or abuse but not the fathers who already neglected and abandoned their living children.

It should be mandatory birth control and not allow children until one reaches their mid-twenties.

So, fathers get a pass for running out on their responsiblities but mothers don't.

Awesome.
Who said that?

Anything to avoid holding a potential whore responsible for her own actions, eh?
No, she certainly deserves blame. But so too do the fathers of these children.

She probably has no idea who the fathers are, and her clubbing will probably result in a fourth child.

Who said that?

Anything to avoid holding a potential whore responsible for her own actions, eh?

She probably has no idea who the fathers are, and her clubbing will probably result in a fourth child.
But why don't the fathers realize they may have made a child? It isn't like men don't know sex can lead to pregnancy.

Why do we treat men as if they are over grown children with no responsibility for their actions in these cases?

But why don't the fathers realize they may have made a child? It isn't like men don't know sex can lead to pregnancy.

Why do we treat men as if they are over grown children with no responsibility for their actions in these cases?

They should step up and be responsible but most just want to play for free (that no excuse thats just the way they are) But why are girls 13 and up wanting to get pregnant.

But...the mother has no choice after they are born but for some reason the father does...so you only read these stories where the mothers are charged with neglect and/or abuse but not the fathers who already neglected and abandoned their living children.

The father has no choice before the children are born. So, it evens out. You can't have it both ways, dear.

Last edited:

The father has no choice before the children are born. So, it evens out. You can't have it both ways, dear.

again total bullmal....control your sperm..that is your choice.....odd how that idea seems to be out of your grasp

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

again total bullmal....control your sperm..that is your choice.....odd how that idea seems to be out of your grasp
I have come to realize that there is a large segment of society that actually cares nothing about living children at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FmSrtGHu6s]YouTube - Danny Tenaglia - Ohno (Club 69's Future Mix)[/ame]

Dats what I'm talkin'bout!

That is valid, but not to THIS discussion. Ravi the moron wants to charge the father for the mother's bad behavior, and that is a joke. as is she.

And while I agree with ravi that the men should not "get a pass" unfortunately the law says "my body; my choice" The woman had the choice to abort and she did not. The fathers had no choice. She's only 20. Chances are there is more than one dad and she might need a trip to Maury as Zona suggested.

What the hell are you talking about?

Don't tell me you think the mothers should not only have the go-ahead to murder their children before birth, but they should be given a free pass to abuse, neglect and kill them well into their teens as well?

Because that sure as shit sounds like what you're saying.
:cuckoo:

What the hell are you talking about?

Don't tell me you think the mothers should not only have the go-ahead to murder their children before birth, but they should be given a free pass to abuse, neglect and kill them well into their teens as well?

Because that sure as shit sounds like what you're saying.
:cuckoo:
Nope...I'm asking: why is the mother the only one to be punished? It always irks me to read these stories about mothers leaving their kids alone and going to jail for it and yet the fathers left their children alone by abandoning them and they receive no punishment.

Custodial parent is in charge of their safety. When they are visiting their fathers (if they know who they are) then they are in charge. Not that difficult of a concept.

Forum List

Back