🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2000 People on "Terror Watch List" able to buy guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they did break laws. They were molesting kids and selling illegal guns. And the ATF had a valid search warrant, issued by a judge.

but 80 less freaky cultists in the world... I'm good with that.
They did not molest kids and the .50 MMG was licensed....

Not to mention they could have picked up Koresh on any of his several trips to town.

But that would mean they couldn't use all their cool TOYS!

I find it funny how hoplophobes are so fond of suggesting that those of us who do not suffer from this form of cowardice must only be so because we are trying to compensate for some perceived genital inadequacy issues. But it is only the hoplophobes that ever even bring such things up, often to the point of being obsessive about it, as JoeB131 clearly demonstrates here. Is there anyone to whom it is not obvious that what we are seeing is a clear example of psychological projection?

It rather obviously is those like JoeB131 who are suffering from such inadequacy issues, as well as abject cowardice; and in true wrong-wing style, they seek to achieve equality, not by trying to better themselves, but by trying to drag down those who are better than them.

Guns don't make you free or compensate for your tiny dick. Hate to keep breaking that to you.

So guys with tiny dicks like yourself will want them, too.

Clearly, the gun industry knows about your insecurities and plays on them. A guy who has an avi of someone shooting a gun clearly has some "shortcomings" if you know what I mean.

but the gun lobby is just fine with terrorists getting guns, because all the Tiny Dicks will want them, too.

This isn't out of line, mostly because 'not being able to compensate for a tiny penis' isn't that big of a deal.

I'm sure that some Tiny Dick like yourself…

I know you think your penis compensator makes you superman…

Can't say the word "clip" around a guy who is compensating for a tiny pecker.)

Joe's technique is very typical of the left. Liberals think they are the only people that understand reverse psychology or can even recognize it. All liberals think the same.

It's just like when they get boxed into a corner. They are trained to say "Limbaugh! Hannity! Fox News!" as if it's a get out of jail free card. In their minds, they feel like they've won a debate without even debating.

Twit...they have his f*****g journal and you can read it yourself....he wanted to shoot up an airport...and now that reminds me...the South Carolina church shooter wanted to shoot up a university...but they had armed security so he chose at gun free church.....

And since he didn't have a record he got past all of your gun control laws...and every other mass shooter did too.....twit.

Okay, here's the thing. The Airports do not have a bunch of guys with concealed carry permits on them. In fact, if there is one place that is indeed and truly a gun-free zone, it's an airport with the body scanners and the TSA Agents making sure no one brings a gun in.

So he went after a theater instead. Because Batman.

Dylan Roof got passed the gun laws because they weren't strong enough. Real background checks would have discovered his drug conviction and such.

So again- real background checks and if you sold that gun to a mass shooter, you are doing his time.

Betcha the gun sellers will REALLY make sure they know who they are selling to after that.

dumb ass...here is his journal...look at page 48......he has notes on an airport attack and a theater attack...under airport he writes...."substantial security".....

Yes, he certainly was batshit crazy.

And still able to buy a gun.

What is wrong with this picture?

Joe is "projecting" because he actually has a small penis.....and has issues with that fact...so he lashes out......he also has a sexual fixation on guns......and feels guilty about it...he needs therapy....and soon..before he hurts someone....

Tiny, you are the ones who want guns because you feel insecure. I'm very secure in my world.

Joe's technique is very typical of the left. Liberals think they are the only people that understand reverse psychology or can even recognize it. All liberals think the same.

It's just like when they get boxed into a corner. They are trained to say "Limbaugh! Hannity! Fox News!" as if it's a get out of jail free card. In their minds, they feel like they've won a debate without even debating.

Guy, the fact that you listen to Hate Radio and their fact challenged narratives kind of proves my point.

I totally get why you guys WANT guns. It's a scary world our there and guns give you the illusion that you are "safe" from the darkies and muslims and whoever else scares you.

And if someone points out, "hey, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy", you just don't want to believe that.

Only what Joey dares not admit: Islam.

The fact he was batshit crazy.

And openly tried to excuse Jihad.

And didn't even really want to serve and asked to be discharged.

You know, those things.

But shit, if the Army let people out for being Muslims, there would have been a WHOLE lot of conversions in the late Oughts when Bush was rotating National Guard Units for a fourth time and calling back guys like my nephew who had already done their time in the Marines.

Guy, the fact that you listen to Hate Radio and their fact challenged narratives kind of proves my point.

I totally get why you guys WANT guns. It's a scary world our there and guns give you the illusion that you are "safe" from the darkies and muslims and whoever else scares you.

And if someone points out, "hey, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a member of the household than a bad guy", you just don't want to believe that.

More people drown than that every summer. Would you like to outlaw swimming pools as well? Those things kill children you know.

More people drown than that every summer. Would you like to outlaw swimming pools as well? Those things kill children you know.

Okay, another right wing bullshit claim. When you can't argue that guns aren't dangerous, try to claim other things are more dangerous.

but...

CDC - Water-Related Injuries Facts - Home and Recreational Safety - Injury Center

• From 2005-2009, there were an average of 3,533 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day. An additional 347 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents.2
So let's compare that to gun deaths.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun violence in the United States results in thousands of deaths and thousands more injuries annually.[1] According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2013, firearms (excluding BB and pellet guns) were used in 84,258 nonfatal injuries (26.65 per 100,000 U.S. citizens) [2] and 11,208 deaths by homicide (3.5 per 100,000),[3] 21,175 by suicide with a firearm,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental discharge of a firearm,[4] and 281 deaths due to firearms-use with "undetermined intent"[5] for a total of 33,169 deaths related to firearms (excluding firearm deaths due to legal intervention). 1.3% of all deaths in the country were related to firearms.[1][6]

Took me about two minutes to put the lie to that claim that drowning is more dangerous than guns in the home, and I didn't even have to parse it to how many drownings were in swimming pools vs. Lakes and rivers.

Twit...they have his f*****g journal and you can read it yourself....he wanted to shoot up an airport...and now that reminds me...the South Carolina church shooter wanted to shoot up a university...but they had armed security so he chose at gun free church.....

And since he didn't have a record he got past all of your gun control laws...and every other mass shooter did too.....twit.

Okay, here's the thing. The Airports do not have a bunch of guys with concealed carry permits on them. In fact, if there is one place that is indeed and truly a gun-free zone, it's an airport with the body scanners and the TSA Agents making sure no one brings a gun in.

So he went after a theater instead. Because Batman.

Dylan Roof got passed the gun laws because they weren't strong enough. Real background checks would have discovered his drug conviction and such.

So again- real background checks and if you sold that gun to a mass shooter, you are doing his time.

Betcha the gun sellers will REALLY make sure they know who they are selling to after that.

Nice try twit.....I showed you that they both picked targets because they were gun free zones..so you ignore it.....the notes of the shooter are right in that post........you are a twit.

Okay, another right wing bullshit claim. When you can't argue that guns aren't dangerous, try to claim other things are more dangerous.

but...

CDC - Water-Related Injuries Facts - Home and Recreational Safety - Injury Center

• From 2005-2009, there were an average of 3,533 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States — about ten deaths per day. An additional 347 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents.2
So let's compare that to gun deaths.

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gun violence in the United States results in thousands of deaths and thousands more injuries annually.[1] According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2013, firearms (excluding BB and pellet guns) were used in 84,258 nonfatal injuries (26.65 per 100,000 U.S. citizens) [2] and 11,208 deaths by homicide (3.5 per 100,000),[3] 21,175 by suicide with a firearm,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental discharge of a firearm,[4] and 281 deaths due to firearms-use with "undetermined intent"[5] for a total of 33,169 deaths related to firearms (excluding firearm deaths due to legal intervention). 1.3% of all deaths in the country were related to firearms.[1][6]

Took me about two minutes to put the lie to that claim that drowning is more dangerous than guns in the home, and I didn't even have to parse it to how many drownings were in swimming pools vs. Lakes and rivers.

Yes.....according to the FBI...8,124 gun murders.

505 accidental gun deaths in2013.... With over 13 million people actually carrying guns for self defense and over 320 million guns in private hands

505 accidental gun deaths....out 320 million privately owned guns.....,,,

the 43 number is a lie...and you keep repeating it.

Nice try twit.....I showed you that they both picked targets because they were gun free zones..so you ignore it.....the notes of the shooter are right in that post........you are a twit.

They picked targets that weren't guarded by professional security persons. No mass shooter is afraid of some coward compensating for a tiny dick, because they are non-starters.

They picked targets that weren't guarded by professional security persons. No mass shooter is afraid of some coward compensating for a tiny dick, because they are non-starters.

They picked targets that weren't guarded by professional security persons.

I'll translate that into normal person speak for you....

The picked gun free zones....

There.....translation over.

Joe is "projecting" because he actually has a small penis.....and has issues with that fact...so he lashes out......he also has a sexual fixation on guns......and feels guilty about it...he needs therapy....and soon..before he hurts someone....

I'm not worried about JoeB131 hurting anyone but himself. It is rather obvious that he is weak and cowardly and impotent; and that that's the root of his entire problem. He may want to lash out and hurt others, but he lacks the capability of doing so.

And like a good LIbEral, his approach to dealing with his inadequacies is to try to drag those who are better than him down to his own level, rather than do anything about trying to better himself.

May the great Laurence Tureaud have compassion on him.

I'm not worried about JoeB131 hurting anyone but himself. It is rather obvious that he is weak and cowardly and impotent; and that that's the root of his entire problem. He may want to lash out and hurt others, but he lacks the capability of doing so.

And like a good LIbEral, his approach to dealing with his inadequacies is to try to drag those who are better than him down to his own level, rather than do anything about trying to better himself.

Guy, I was in the military for 11 years. What did you do?

I just sick and tired of watching small kids being wheeled out in body bags because you pieces of shit have fetishes.

I'll translate that into normal person speak for you....

The picked gun free zones....

There.....translation over.

No, they picked placed that had

TRAINED SECURITY GUARDS!!!!

You know, people who were vetted, trained and deployed to provide SECURITY.

None of these guys were worried one of you tiny-dicks might have your compensator on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back