🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2000 People on "Terror Watch List" able to buy guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would advocate the suspension of an individual's Constitutional rights not because they have been convicted of a crime but because they were put on a list of people guilty of nothing more than suspicious behavior?

How very liberal of you...

I don't think gun ownership is a "right".

And, yes, if being on that list can keep you off an airplane, it should be able to keep you from buying a gun.

So you would advocate the suspension of an individual's Constitutional rights not because they have been convicted of a crime but because they were put on a list of people guilty of nothing more than suspicious behavior?

And, yes, if being on that list can keep you off an airplane, it should be able to keep you from buying a gun.

If you are on that list...joe thinks you should no longer be considered human.....so humane disposal of a non human.....not a stretch.....not for those who believe in the power of that "list."

Put on the list by a bureaucrat...who is nameless, and unaccountable....and with no appeals process..........this is something the democrats have been wet dreaming about since the 60s........

then why was the "Terrorist Watch List" created by that Hippy, George W. Bush?

like I posted......they could extend it to the 1st and 5th amendments and could throw in eminent domain for fun.........once you are on the list...you become the ultimate "non-citizen" and the government should be able to do whatever they want to you...you know...just in case.......

Yes, they could. We've already done it, with Japanese Americans in 1942. At the time, it was found to be perfectly constitutional. Everyone agrees that was out of line now.

This isn't out of line, mostly because 'not being able to compensate for a tiny penis' isn't that big of a deal.

why pussy foot around....if some democrat politician puts your name on that list....you should simply be arrested and shipped off to a camp....for humane disposal....since it is obvious you pose a great threat to the democrats....errrrrrrr....society.....and we might as well deal with you now.....right?

I don't know, guy. I think if we took away your guns, we'd pretty much completely destroy you as a person. That might be good enough. You'd probably die of fright the next time you saw a negro.

If you are on that list...joe thinks you should no longer be considered human.....so humane disposal of a non human.....not a stretch.....not for those who believe in the power of that "list."

Wow, going into complete hysterics, are we?

We already have "lists" of people who can't buy guns. Mental Patients. Domestic abusers. Convicted Criminals even after they have served their sentences.

A friend of my brother got convicted of pot possession when he was a teen. As a fifty-something, he still can't own a gun. I actually think that makes LESS sense than not letting a guy who is a supsected member of ISIS or Al Qaeda buy a gun.

Wow.

Just... wow.

You don't think is right. You don't...

Wow.

Just... wow.

Every other industrialized democracy regulates who can own a gun.

We are the only retards who done think it's a right because some slave rapist who crapped in a chamber pot 200 years ago needed a gun to keep his Negroes in line and shoot a squirrel for dinner.

Our gun policies are batshit crazy, and we have the 33,000 deaths a year to prove it.

What amazes me is that we don't have MORE terrorists shooting things up. That seems to be restricted to Emo losers.

yes...we also need a list for people who we can strip of voting rights, and speech rights.......and property rights and search and seizure protections.......since terrorists use computers for recruitment.....then if you are on the list agents,of the government should be allowed to enter your home and remove all electronic devices and shut off your internet access...since you are on the " list"....also....if you are caught speeking in public or attending rallies, you should be forcibly detained since you are on the "list"....

Joe.....I really like where this is going....you and your fascist buddies really know how to do this stuff.....

Let's see......if you are on the list.....you should be kept from getting loans....since any money you have,could be used for terrorism......and of course...your home could be used for terrorist plotting...so we should now use "eminent domain" to take your home....since you are on the list and taking your home would be for the public good....right?

It's one odd thing about wrongists, that they support such crap as this, out of confidence that the means to implement it will always remain in the hands of those who are on the same side as they.  They ignore the manner in which the political pendulum swings from one side to the other with time, and don't even consider what will happen when it swings back to the right, and now rightists are in charge of the means that the wrongists have put into place, to circumvent the protection of law in order to suppress the liberty of their adversaries.

What will fools such as JoeB131 do when conservatives are in power, and they look at all the precedents that liberals have established to allow those on the side that is in power to abuse the rights of those on the other side from them. What will JoeB131 do when a conservative administration deems opinions that are so contrary to our Constitution to be an indicator that one cannot be trusted with voting rights?

I don't wish to point out the obvious, but there is a difference between a restraining order and a domestic violence conviction.

Go back and read what I posted, guy. A restraining order is good enough to revoke your gun rights under the Lautenberg rule.

Of course, the fact is, no one is really enforcing it,which is the problem. Which is why you hear about so many battered wives and girlfriends being shot by ex-husbands/boyfriends.

Joe, I'm a gun guy. Trust me, I went through the CCW course. You cannot be restricted from owning a gun simply because some bimbo put a restraining order on you. Anybody can put a restraining order on anybody else in this country with no evidence of ever being harmed by said person in the past. If I knew your last name, I could put a restraining order on you if I wanted.

But I also realize you're a liberal, and as I've always said, the best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong.

Wow, going into complete hysterics, are we?

We already have "lists" of people who can't buy guns. Mental Patients. Domestic abusers. Convicted Criminals even after they have served their sentences.

A friend of my brother got convicted of pot possession when he was a teen. As a fifty-something, he still can't own a gun. I actually think that makes LESS sense than not letting a guy who is a supsected member of ISIS or Al Qaeda buy a gun.

Twit...we aren't talking about mental patients, domestic abusers or convicted criminals...we are talking people who have their names put on the list...because some bureaucrat puts it on there....just like Ted Kennedy and Stephen Moore ended up on the no fly list...Ted Kennedy....because a terrorist suspect was named edward kennedy....And Stephen Moore got put on the list because he went on a cruise....

Wow.

Just... wow.

We are the only retards who done think it's a right because some slave rapist who crapped in a chamber pot 200 years ago needed a gun to keep his Negroes in line and shoot a squirrel for dinner.

Our gun policies are batshit crazy, and we have the 33,000 deaths a year to prove it.

What amazes me is that we don't have MORE terrorists shooting things up. That seems to be restricted to Emo losers.

Lying again...you have to put in the suicides to inflate your numbers......even though the countries you claim are so awsome, Japan, South Korea and China.....have your zero gun policies, and have 2x our suicide rates....

And joe....20,000 people use cars to commit suicide in this country....

Wow.

Just... wow.

The reason we don't have more terrorists shooting places up...we have normal people carrying guns....13 million of them.......

What will fools such as JoeB131 do when conservatives are in power, and they look at all the precedents that liberals have established to allow those on the side that is in power to abuse the rights of those on the other side from them. What will JoeB131 do when a conservative administration deems opinions that are so contrary to our Constitution to be an indicator that one cannot be trusted with voting rights?

guy, if this country ever has a collective brain fart and puts the GOP back into power, my bigger worries will be "Wars based on lies" and "Economic incompetence".

I really wouldn't be worried about how they might abuse a "Terrorist Watch List" as the only reason we have one that is as large as it is because Bush abused the situation to start with, and Obama is reluctant to say, "Yeah, just because your name is Mohammed doesn't mean your a potential terrorist."

The reason we don't have more terrorists shooting places up...we have normal people carrying guns....13 million of them.......

right, so how is that supposed to deter someone who thinks he's going to get to fuck 76 virgins in the afterlife again?

They don't want a gun fight they want to kill unarmed people......

Twit...we aren't talking about mental patients, domestic abusers or convicted criminals...we are talking people who have their names put on the list...because some bureaucrat puts it on there....just like Ted Kennedy and Stephen Moore ended up on the no fly list...Ted Kennedy....because a terrorist suspect was named edward kennedy....And Stephen Moore got put on the list because he went on a cruise....

Oh, is THAT what you were babbling about? Somehow, I don't think that Ted Kennedy was actually on a list, as most people know who he was. (I couldn't give a shit about Stephen Moore).

Here's the thing. Those guys got to fly after they went and got the issue cleared up. Easy peasy.

I'm sure that some Tiny Dick like yourself who might find yourself on such a list can no doubt clear these things up by showing them all the posts where you want to shoot ATF agents... oh, wait, no, that would probably make things worse for you.

Oh, is THAT what you were babbling about? Somehow, I don't think that Ted Kennedy was actually on a list, as most people know who he was. (I couldn't give a shit about Stephen Moore).

Here's the thing. Those guys got to fly after they went and got the issue cleared up. Easy peasy.

I'm sure that some Tiny Dick like yourself who might find yourself on such a list can no doubt clear these things up by showing them all the posts where you want to shoot ATF agents... oh, wait, no, that would probably make things worse for you.
You know, the plan calls for opposition for promoting the cause. You are the opposition yet you are promoting the plan...

right, so how is that supposed to deter someone who thinks he's going to get to fuck 76 virgins in the afterlife again?

Because much like our American mass murderers, they can't stand the thought of being locked up--especially for years. They want to kill as many people as possible and then kill themselves to avoid the torture of prison. Lord only knows what our American prisoners do to these guys if they ever get into our prison system.

An armed citizen or officer can wound a subject disabling him from suicide and limiting their kill count. That's the very last thing these maniacs want. As you pointed out, they do want to die and hook up with these ugly virgins. So they look for places where their mission can be completed to their satisfaction.

Witnesses at the concert in Paris told their story of how these guys walked down the aisles totally fearless; like a farmer walking through his pig sty just killing randomly. There was no reason to duck, no reason to hide, because nobody there had the ability to defend themselves from an armed terrorist.

Because much like our American mass murderers, they can't stand the thought of being locked up--especially for years. They want to kill as many people as possible and then kill themselves to avoid the torture of prison. Lord only knows what our American prisoners do to these guys if they ever get into our prison system.

yet you right wingers are pissing yourselves at the thought of closing Gitmo and putting them in the real prisons... Right wing logic never stops the Crazy.

An armed citizen or officer can wound a subject disabling him from suicide and limiting their kill count. That's the very last thing these maniacs want. As you pointed out, they do want to die and hook up with these ugly virgins. So they look for places where their mission can be completed to their satisfaction.

Right, guy. You know, here's the thing. We have 300 million guns in this country, and these mass shooting incidents are never stopped. We have one every couple of weeks. Meanwhile, the United Kingdom has one about every 14 years. Japan has never had one. Australia hasn't had one since they banned private gun ownership in 1996. It seems odd to me that if guns could 'limit' these things, we'd have many many more of them than the Europeans and Asians have.

Witnesses at the concert in Paris told their story of how these guys walked down the aisles totally fearless; like a farmer walking through his pig sty just killing randomly. There was no reason to duck, no reason to hide, because nobody there had the ability to defend themselves from an armed terrorist.

Yes, but oddly enough, the same could be said of Loughner or Lanza or Holmes or Cho, all of whom walked around killing people with no impediment either.

If guns made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates, not the highest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back