2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Castellanos missed Flukes speech and Warren's drivel.

If Clinton did anything, they blew it for him.

Clinton corrected after the GOP kicked his ass in 1994.

Obama let his own arrogance get in the way. There will be no second term for BO.

BTW: Joe Trippi thinks this the convention is not going after independents. This is an ideological orgy...in a country where conservatives outnumber liberals.

Last edited:

Obama let his own arrogance get in the way. There will be no second term for BO.

BTW: Joe Trippi thinks this the convention is not going after independents. This is an ideological orgy...in a country where conservatives outnumber liberals.

FUN STUFF​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSxEy_OVVB4]DNC railroads its own delegates in the name of God & Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Lakhota for opening up this thread. I am so looking forward for a breath of fresh air this week, it was quit stuffy and stiff last week. Notice good weather ahead, so the Dems should hit front page.

You're welcome! I look forward to getting that RNC lying shit taste out of my mouth.

DNC Differant lies same shit taste in mouth

Thanks Lakhota for opening up this thread. I am so looking forward for a breath of fresh air this week, it was quit stuffy and stiff last week. Notice good weather ahead, so the Dems should hit front page.

You're welcome! I look forward to getting that RNC lying shit taste out of my mouth.

DNC Differant lies same shit taste in mouth

Not for me! I'm hearing facts and truth from the 2012 DNC. My only disappointment has been the DNC caving on the religious/Israel bullshit. Spineless bastards.

wolf-missing-president.jpg

You are such a bad sport!!! Republicans got their asses kicked tonight!!! The DNC speakers so far have way outshined anybody that spoke at the RNC.

$Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

Katy Perry sent obama a message via a song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE]Katy Perry - Wide Awake - YouTube[/ame]

Clinton just destroyed all the Repub lies.

What I love is how he brought up the "Are better off than you were four years ago" question that Repubs and their minions have been using and gave them an answer I'm sure they didn't like.

I'm guessing bigretard has been up all night stewing over this and he wants to let us all know it doesn't bother him one bit.

Forum List

Back