2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

You're welcome! I look forward to getting that RNC lying shit taste out of my mouth.

DNC Differant lies same shit taste in mouth

Not for me! I'm hearing facts and truth from the 2012 DNC. My only disappointment has been the DNC caving on the religious/Israel bullshit. Spineless bastards.
you dimocrats would,nt know the truth if it was printed on your forehead

I'm guessing bigretard has been up all night stewing over this and he wants to let us all know it doesn't bother him one bit.

He is making an absolute fool of himself. It's something an immature teenager would do. Not a mature adult.

I'm guessing bigretard has been up all night stewing over this and he wants to let us all know it doesn't bother him one bit.

He is making an absolute fool of himself. It's something an immature teenager would do. Not a mature adult.
Big Rebecca thinks the economy is worse today than the day Obama took office!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

What is even worse is that you obama defenders are ignoring the economy and must be reminded what this election is all about.
You're acting like a spoiled brat who does not want to eat it's veggies.

What is even worse is that you obama defenders are ignoring the economy and must be reminded what this election is all about.

I bet you supported McCain/Palin. You have zero credibility.

I bet you supported McCain/Palin. You have zero credibility.

What does that have to do with anything? You are a partisan hack stuck up obama's asshole, that has zero credibility and any obama support can be added to this comment.
Being honest about the economy gives me more credibility than someone who disregards the economy

Forum List

Back