2012 NBA Playoffs

It's funny that they're calling any moving screen on the Celts and I'm watching the Heat routinely do them with no calls.

Rondo gets hacked going to the basket and no call. Bass is there for the rebound though. But Chalmers undercuts him and the out of position ref calls over the back LMAO.

Anyone see LBJ flop when he couldn't get a rebound and Pierce got it easy. Heat fans yelled refs sucked. LOL at stupid Heat fans complaining about the refs. They have some nerve.

Joey Crawford just saw a meaningless foul that had nothing to do with the play but he called it so he could make sure to get the Heat in the penalty in the 4th Q as soon as possible.

Geez - All season long I've seen this from the C's. A guy shoots and they all just watch. Nobody boxing out the guys on the perimeter.

Wade runs into Bass and they give him an and one. The refs wanted to make sure the C's had no chance.

I can complain about the refs but the Celts had a terrible 4th Q anyhow.

I tell you what. It was obvious that Rondo was the second best player on the court (maybe the best). Diane Wade is over-rated.

This may not be a fair assessment; but Ray Allen looked like the weak link for the Celtics. I know he was injured, but he is getting older and he was not consistent with his shot. I think he still can command more money than the C's will likely want to put on the table. I think he played his last game as a Celtic. My guess is that KG will resign though. He wants to retire a Celtic.

I'd congratulate the Heat fans if any existed here.

The Bostrich won that game for Miami.

This may not be a fair assessment; but Ray Allen looked like the weak link for the Celtics. I know he was injured, but he is getting older and he was not consistent with his shot. I think he still can command more money than the C's will likely want to put on the table. I think he played his last game as a Celtic. My guess is that KG will resign though. He wants to retire a Celtic.

Ray Allen looked like crap. That two hand touch swipe he made when Lebron went in for the monster dunk was pitiful. Take the charge.

Ray Allen looked like crap. That two hand touch swipe he made when Lebron went in for the monster dunk was pitiful. Take the charge.

Ray doesn't take charges.

Pierce is the only guy on the team who is will to step in front of a guys these days. Tony Allen and Big Baby are gone.

Ray doesn't take charges.

Pierce is the only guy on the team who is will to step in front of a guys these days. Tony Allen and Big Baby are gone.

In game 7 of the conference finals you suck it up and take the charge, no?

Forum List

Back