2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What are you moonbats watching? Obama is a defensive, whiney little pussy.......

Last edited:
Men are liking Obama too.

Romney, not so much.

Fact checkers are working hard.

Now mitt is lying about the auto industry. He hopes we will forget that he wanted them to borrow private money that didn't exist.

I thought Mitt was born in Mexico?

Managed bankruptcy. That's what they did, you idiot, Romney.

Yeah. They "managed" to undermine the rule of law, screw secured creditors, and reward unions. Do we really want another 4 years of that?

I think they are both doing rather well. Mitt sometimes seems to get one over on Obama, but in the next minute, the tables have turned and Obama is calling the shots.

Don't you have a 'worm' so we can actually see what the audience thinks of each candidates performance? If you do, its not showing up for me!

Fact-Check Romney on Auto Bailout.

There was no funding in the private marketplace in 2008. GM would have been finished. Gone. 1 million jobs gone. Great depression II. Mitt would have ruined us.

Obama is ending up on a very strong note. Romney had a sick look on his face for most of this debate.

I think they are both doing rather well. Mitt sometimes seems to get one over on Obama, but in the next minute, the tables have turned and Obama is calling the shots.

Don't you have a 'worm' so we can actually see what the audience thinks of each candidates performance? If you do, its not showing up for me!

CNN has a tracker running

Forum List

Back