2013 don't screw with unemployment

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Americans are once again going to pay very heavily for letting corrupt politicians run the country and thinking it's not a big deal.
the promises of big benefits for voting for Communists is at the end of the bribe.

in California the Unemployment Department (EDD) no longer accepts phone calls.
EDD sends out checks for $0.00, and it's next to impossible to contact them to find out what's going on, they purposly send out checks for $0.00 to cause hardship.
The only way to contact EDD for simple questions is to go through email "complaints" and they don't respond for 10 to 15 days.
They ignore appeal requests, and there is no lawyer that will sue them.
The Unemployment department is now set up so they tell you what office to go to, and those people have no information about your case, so you can not ask them any questions.

the Feds gave everyone a date to attend a class. you have to be there on that date no matter what.
the Feds planned that everyone who didn't show up would be cut off from the federal extensions.
(so if you have to pick your kids up, tell them to camp out for the night)

i advise you people to stop putting on the act like i don't know what i'm talking about, i'm posting this so you can warn your kids and grand kids about the NEW unemployment department.
California sets the standard that everyone will eventually copy.

1) Do not to anything that will cause a disruption in Unemployment
2) Unemployment requires people to look for jobs about 5 times per week, which we all know is technically impossible, according to the Federal training program you write "internet" in the address for online jobs and write "Human Resources" in the name of contact area.
3) Unemployment doesn't really recognize small self employment, according to the Federal training class, you're not self employed if you are requesting unemployment , and unless you have employees. YES, they can disqualify you if you don't claim money you collect, if you are self employed there is no guarenteed way to be safe.
4) Do not stop collecting benefits unless you are employed by and employer.

i feel sorry for the young generation of Americans , i really do

So sad for people like you. But we in the blue states will just keep working and making money. Were we to stop, you in the red states would not have any welfare checks.

So sad for people like you. But we in the blue states will just keep working and making money. Were we to stop, you in the red states would not have any welfare checks.

What a bigot you are,bet right under that comes race and gender.

Yikes......Ray........you're spending far too much time watching all that disinformation over at MSNBC.

You cant let yourself get duped by phoney statistics.

Per captia, red states spend the most........

States with the Most Federal Funding - Yahoo! Finance

But the "per captia" part is the ruse as presented by the state run media........

Federal outlays for blue states dwarf those of red states...........

CHeck the real numbers here.........for those who want the facts.........

Federal Spending in Your State, 2012-2014 - Analysis - National Priorities Project

We are all paying lots and lots of money for lazy assholes in blue states.:up:

Forum List

Back