🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2013 NHL Playoffs

Man....Leafs pooped their pants in the 3rd and gave away a 3-goal lead.

The city of Toronto has the sad.

was that great, or what!? :D

Whatever happens from here on out, it’s important that we take some time — and that we do it now, while the memories are still fresh — to put last night’s epic playoff game between the Bruins and Toronto Maple Leafs in its proper historical perspective.

The Bruins’ 5-4 overtime victory over the shocked Leafs in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals was, is, quite simply, one of the greatest single-game playoff comebacks in Boston sports history.

Buckley: Bruins' stunning comeback ranks with Boston?s best | Boston Herald

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Caps wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

6th year in a row I have to say "maybe next year" :sad:

Next time convince Ovekchin less checky checky, more scorey scorey.

Hotlby stood on his head for 6 games.

Detroit looked great yesterday easily dispatching the Blackhawks by 4-1 and tying the series at 1-1

Now we head back to the Joe .....

GO WINGS!!!

Detroit looked great yesterday easily dispatching the Blackhawks by 4-1 and tying the series at 1-1

Now we head back to the Joe .....

GO WINGS!!!

They weren't as dominant as the Hawks were in game 1, but they played a very solid game. If they can keep that up for the rest of the series they have a good shot. If they play like they did in game 1, they'll quickly exit.

it looks like the Rangers want to do it the hard way again this series.....

Another must win Game 3.

And that means one thing for sure....

More Don Cherry suits!

115266756-copy.jpg

Jesus H christ...Cherry looks like fanzy ass curtain..cut.... thats the Donald. Silk screen suits?

Last edited:
Uncle Don was absolutely resplendent last night, wearing a yellow and black checked jacket, a red and white striped shirt and a yellow tie with black polka dots.

don-cherry-yellow-black-checker-outfit-150x150.jpg

Positively stunning!

No different for the markings going over Europe WW2

The Red Wings slapped the shit out of the Blackhawks yesterday 4-1. They scored 2 goals in under 30 seconds in the 2nd period. Then added 2 more to complete the rout...Jimmy Howard looked awesome!! He faced 40 shots and stopped 39....If they win the next game at home I don't think Chicago will be able to beat them......

here's a look at Pavel Datsyuk's phenomenal goal .....shortly after Chicago finally scored their first goal

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgbwqTUP9Og]Pavel Datsyuk (3) Goal: Game #3 WCSF - Chicago Blackhawks 1 Detroit Red Wings 3. May 20th 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Holy momentum killers Batman!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!

It was 3-1 Zander, not 4-1. :)

Detroit was the better team, although the game actually got close to being tied 2-2. Still, I didn't think the first Chicago game should have counted, I thought the hit on the Mule was boarding/hitting from behind.

Series is now 2-1 Wings, another win at the Joe and things will be looking grim for the Blackhawks!

It was 3-1 Zander, not 4-1. :)

Detroit was the better team, although the game actually got close to being tied 2-2. Still, I didn't think the first Chicago game should have counted, I thought the hit on the Mule was boarding/hitting from behind.

Series is now 2-1 Wings, another win at the Joe and things will be looking grim for the Blackhawks!

I agree. That was a cheap shot on Franzen. He wouldn't have gotten away with it, that's for sure. They needed to blow the whistle....but they didn't. BFD. At least Pavel made sure that it didn't matter a few minutes later...:lol:

Bottom line is the Wings are a lot better team than their record indicates. They fought hard to get in the playoffs and that made them peak at the right time. The coaching has been outstanding as well....read this article Y! SPORTS

This series once again proves that when the playoffs start, the regular season record doesn't mean shit.

I like the Wings chances of advancing over Chicago.....but then we'll probably have to worry about the Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings.......Doh!

GO WINGS!!!

Forum List

Back