2014 elections may keep capital hill split?

A solidly GOP Congress with 2/3 Senate will impeach and remove Obama for his many crimes.

Loony toons above.

There will be no blow out. If the RNC leadership and moderate faithful can muzzle the stupid talk of birferism and sluts and the rest, the Pubs will get a small majority in the Senate.

One area where the GOP could easily mess up big time is Georgia. There are eight different GOP candidates fighting for the nomination to against Nunn. If the convention picks someone too far right that Senate seat can easily go to Nunn which would be catastrophic for the GOP gaining control of the Senate.

Nunn is a democrat but he is not a liberal. Fulton country may vote for a liberal but the rest of the state will not.

Nunn is a she. Also she has no voting record as she never been in elected office. She's probably as centrist as they come, but the democrats would happily welcome her along.

Maintaining this country as a first world power is stupid. wow...Your party has died.

I believe in the private sector very much but it simply doesn't work in many area's. People want to send their children to public schools, people want warning for weather, and first rate science...All these areas are within the public interest.

WE wouldn't be a first world power and there isn't a first world power that does it any other way.

People want a Raisin Control Board telling them how mnay raisins they can grow and sell.
People want an Ag Dept that reclassifies family farms as grain operations so they can regulate them.
People want standards on milk spills.

Oh wait, people dont want any of that shit. Only leftists and gov't employees want that crap.
We were a first world power long before the New Deal.

We were a world power before the New Deal, but that evolved under a very different Republican Party. Today's Republican Party has no resemblance to the Party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower and even Nixon.

One area where the GOP could easily mess up big time is Georgia. There are eight different GOP candidates fighting for the nomination to against Nunn. If the convention picks someone too far right that Senate seat can easily go to Nunn which would be catastrophic for the GOP gaining control of the Senate.

Nunn is a democrat but he is not a liberal. Fulton country may vote for a liberal but the rest of the state will not.

Nunn is a she. Also she has no voting record as she never been in elected office. She's probably as centrist as they come, but the democrats would happily welcome her along.

Sorry, wrong Nunn. I thought it was Sam Nunn's son. Is she related?

Maintaining this country as a first world power is stupid. wow...Your party has died.

I believe in the private sector very much but it simply doesn't work in many area's. People want to send their children to public schools, people want warning for weather, and first rate science...All these areas are within the public interest.

WE wouldn't be a first world power and there isn't a first world power that does it any other way.

People want a Raisin Control Board telling them how mnay raisins they can grow and sell.
People want an Ag Dept that reclassifies family farms as grain operations so they can regulate them.

Oh wait, people dont want any of that shit. Only leftists and gov't employees want that crap.

We were a world power before the New Deal, but that evolved under a very different Republican Party. Today's Republican Party has no resemblance to the Party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower and even Nixon.

We understand that you dem/libs have to relate the entire GOP to a few far right idiots, but the mainstream of the GOP is not far right, they are slightly right of center. As much as you libs have to lie, the teaparty is not far right. wanting individual freesom, lower taxes, smaller government, sane fiscal policy, and sane international policy are center right ideas.

the reality is that the dem party has been taken over by the far left. centrist dems are a rare breed today.

We understand that you dem/libs have to relate the entire GOP to a few far right idiots, but the mainstream of the GOP is not far right, they are slightly right of center. As much as you libs have to lie, the teaparty is not far right. wanting individual freesom, lower taxes, smaller government, sane fiscal policy, and sane international policy are center right ideas.

the reality is that the dem party has been taken over by the far left. centrist dems are a rare breed today.

If the Democrats were far left we'd have single payer healthcare rather then the right wing Heritage Foundation's Obamacare we have now.

If the Democrats were far left we'd have single payer healthcare rather then the right wing Heritage Foundation's Obamacare we have now.

We all know that ACA was designed to fail so that the country could be forced into single payer socialized medicine.

ACA is a disaster, it belongs totally to the dems and obama.

What I find amazing is that so many of you lefites actually want to copy the failed medical systems of europe and canada. Are you really so ignorant that you think it will be FREE? Are you so ignorant that you think it will provide better care?

Do you really believe that the govt can operate anything efficiently?

We all know that ACA was designed to fail so that the country could be forced into single payer socialized medicine.

What I find amazing is that so many of you lefites actually want to copy the failed medical systems of europe and canada. Are you really so ignorant that you think it will be FREE? Are you so ignorant that you think it will provide better care?

ACA being designed to fail is a conspiracy theory. A nutty one at that. Nothing else posted addresses the point...if the Democrats were far left...we'd have single payer healthcare right now.

If the Democrats were far left we'd have single payer healthcare

I lived in the UK for many years under their single payer system. Fine if you have a minor aliment. SUCKS if you have a serious condition.

And the technological advances, improvements in drugs and procedures? Those go bye-bye when competition and the profit motive is removed. All those single payer systems out there benefit greatly from OUR advancements, which would end if we went single payer.

I get this clashes with your central planner mentality.

Last edited:

ACA being designed to fail is a conspiracy theory. A nutty one at that. Nothing else posted addresses the point...if the Democrats were far left...we'd have single payer healthcare right now.

What we have is a terrible piece of legislation that was written in secret by dem staffers, voted in by dems only in the house and rammed through the senate by changing the rules.

No one read it before it was passed, no one read it before obama signed it into law. Obama lied about it for years. It was the worst example of legislative incompetence in the history of the nation.

I don't know how many dems in DC really want single payer, but thats not the only issue that makes the dem party far left. If you don't get it, its a waste of my time to try to educate you.

I lived in the UK for many years under their single payer system. Fine if you have a minor aliment. SUCKS if you have a serious condition.

And the technological advances, improvements in drugs and procedures? Those go bye-bye when competition and the profit motive is removed. All those single payer systems out there benefit greatly from OUR advancements, which would end if we went single payer.

Good summary. The libs will never understand until its too late.

And thank Gd for that! Who wants another Nixon in office? We want the party of Goldwater and Reagan.
Of course the Democrats are hardly the party of Jackson, Humphrey and Moynihan. They are the party of Frank, Warren, and Hastings--lying kleptocrat scum.

Nasa investments made this country soar.

we could do the same with the medical system

Am I arguing in favor of single payer? No. I'm putting down the stupid notion that any party in the US is far left. The United States has a central party, the Democrats, and right wing party, the Republicans, with a far right looney faction, the Tea Party.

The left has Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and about a few dozen or so house seats.

And thank Gd for that! Who wants another Nixon in office? We want the party of Goldwater and Reagan.
Of course the Democrats are hardly the party of Jackson, Humphrey and Moynihan. They are the party of Frank, Warren, and Hastings--lying kleptocrat scum.

the American people aren't with you.

which is why your party has to cheat in elections to win

Am I arguing in favor of single payer? No.

My mistake. Apologies.

I'm putting down the stupid notion that any party in the US is far left.

Hmm...I've not seen anyone suggest that, but okay.

The United States has a central party,

A central planner party? What party is this?

the Democrats, and right wing party, the Republicans, with a far right looney faction, the Tea Party.

The left has Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and about a few dozen or so house seats.

Sounds like you're saying the Republicans are "right wing" but the Democrats are not "left wing"...except for a few dozen house seats. Did I get that right?

Lastly, can you tell us exactly, with specificity, logic and reason, what makes the Tea Party a "far right loony faction"? Obviously, any large scale movement will have individuals that are out there, but what exactly about the entire movement towards lower taxes and lower spending is "loony"?

It's going to be quite a battle. As long as tea party stupids don't screw it up again it's feasible to see a GOP majority in 2015. I think the max is something like 52-53 GOP senators, with 49-51 being more likely (remember they're starting with 45).

Without a doubt they'll pick up some seats, the question is will it be enough.

This cycle is their last chance for the next two cycles. If they can't take the Senate now, it will be another 6 years

They would have to run a perfect campaign to take 6 seats. No legitimate rape, no womens libidos, no more government shutdowns

It is possible, but I don't think it is the nature of the beast

Yes, we know RW, you want the dems in complete control of every aspect of government, you want obama to be supreme ruler for life.

Stop pretending to be something that you are not------tell the truth for once.

The American people decide one election at a time

If Republicans cannot win, they have only themselves to blame

<or the media>

This cycle is their last chance for the next two cycles. If they can't take the Senate now, it will be another 6 years

They would have to run a perfect campaign to take 6 seats. No legitimate rape, no womens libidos, no more government shutdowns

It is possible, but I don't think it is the nature of the beast

Yes, we know RW, you want the dems in complete control of every aspect of government, you want obama to be supreme ruler for life.

Stop pretending to be something that you are not------tell the truth for once.

The American people decide one election at a time

If Republicans cannot win, they have only themselves to blame

<or the media>

do you ever address the post you are responding to? yes, the voters decide one election at a time---------did anyone ever say otherwise?

yes, the losing party has themselves to blame. The dems lost big time in 2010, did they lose because they were incompetent or because the voters wanted them out of power? or did they lose because the voters decided that republicans could do a better job in the house?

Hmm...I've not seen anyone suggest that, but okay.

The United States has a central party,

A central planner party? What party is this?

Centrist, as in not left or right. It's been this way ever since the beginning of the Clinton Era, maybe a bit before that. Playing with words wont' get you anywhere.

the Democrats, and right wing party, the Republicans, with a far right looney faction, the Tea Party.

Sounds like you're saying the Republicans are "right wing" but the Democrats are not "left wing"...except for a few dozen house seats. Did I get that right?

Lastly, can you tell us exactly, with specificity, logic and reason, what makes the Tea Party a "far right loony faction"? Obviously, any large scale movement will have individuals that are out there, but what exactly about the entire movement towards lower taxes and lower spending is "loony"?

Hmm...let's see...the ENTIRE PREMISE tea party candidates use against incumbents like Lugar and Romney and a host of others is that they aren't "conservative enough" or aren't "right wing enough" and are ALWAYS pushing for being more and more conservative. Let's see...what does the tea party not like? We've seen this time and time again...."he isn't conservative enough" it's what costs the GOP the Senate Majority they wanted both in 2010 and 2012, and it may very well cost them it again in 2014. The Tea Party idiots can't be conservative ENOUGH....it's just a blantant winning strategy in GOP primaries to always be the one the most to the right, at least in the south which is basically the Tea Party's homeland.

Last edited:

Am I arguing in favor of single payer? No. I'm putting down the stupid notion that any party in the US is far left. The United States has a central party, the Democrats, and right wing party, the Republicans, with a far right looney faction, the Tea Party.

factions of the dem party are far left and factions of the pub party are far right. the dems have more on the far left than the pubs have on the far right.

the tea party is centrist----------freedom, responsibility, accountability, lower taxes, smaller government, sound fiscal policy, and sound international policy are not far right ideas-------the are the ideas of a majority of americans.

Forum List

Back