2014 elections may keep capital hill split?

Oh wow. You're right. How could I forget about those communists raisins holding the country back from stellar GDP growth?

What a disingenuous shit. You asked for a specific example. You got one. You don't think farming is part of the GDP? It is but one example, but it's a legitimate one. Your snarky dodge of a response speaks volumes about your inability to form a cogent argument.

And that's it. One farmer complaining about a law that came about during the depression era.

Hey my raisin bran was full of raisins this morning. I think more raisins than I've ever seen before.

Well that settles it! If you had raisins this morning, the there is certainly no problem with government's meddling in that particular industry...:doubt:

Are you really this thick?

You and the rabbit are fucking stupid if this is the best example you've got of government regs holding back the raisin industry. Or any industry.

Come on rabbit. You can do better than that. Can't you?

I quoted three other examples of government meddling that restricts growth and results in fewer jobs. You're as disingenuous a shit as he is.

Yes, the people will decide and thats the way its supposed to be. I have no issue with that, do you?

Some far right republicans are out of the mainstream with their views. I understand that the dem/lib tactic is to lie and claim that those loons represent the entire party-----but they don't and a majority of american voters understand that.

Does Sheila Jackson Lee represent the views of the entire dem party? Do all dems think as she does?

In summary------you are a partisan idiot. Not worthy of my time or typing skills.

Partisan? Me?

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life. I have voted for more Republicans for President than Democrats

Can you make the same claim?

How many Democrats have you voted for?

I have voted for democrats in local elections and a couple times for congress.

My issue with you is that you claim to be a republican but denigrate everything said or done by republicans in every post. You are a dem tool, and a liar.

I am a Republican who remembers what the party used to be. A Republican who finds what currently passes for a Republican to be repulsive

Partisan? Me?

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life. I have voted for more Republicans for President than Democrats

My issue with you is that you claim to be a republican but denigrate everything said or done by republicans in every post. You are a dem tool, and a liar.

I am a Republican who remembers what the party used to be. A Republican who finds what currently passes for a Republican to be repulsive

Horseshit, you and your buddy jake are lying assholes who sit on each others lap all day and post dem talking points. Which one of you is the sock?

Partisan? Me?

Really? I am a Democrat who remembers what the party used to be. A Democrat who finds what currently passes for a Democrat to be repulsive

Really? I am a Democrat who remembers what the party used to be. A Democrat who finds what currently passes for a Democrat to be repulsive

Back in the 80's the Democrats were probably more liberal.

Yes, the people will decide and thats the way its supposed to be. I have no issue with that, do you?

Some far right republicans are out of the mainstream with their views. I understand that the dem/lib tactic is to lie and claim that those loons represent the entire party-----but they don't and a majority of american voters understand that.

Does Sheila Jackson Lee represent the views of the entire dem party? Do all dems think as she does?

In summary------you are a partisan idiot. Not worthy of my time or typing skills.

Partisan? Me?

It is an odd phenomena, isn't it? But there are an endless stream of leftists like RW & Jake who say they are Republicans, but they are upset and disgusted because OMG, they realized that the Republican party isn't the Democratic party. They know nothing about conservatives or conservative values, repeat every DNC talking point endlessly verbatim and their anger is always that the Republicans aren't Democrats on every issue. Which upsets them because darn it, they are Republicans. I don't get it..

more liberal than obama? not even close.

Partisan? Me?

It is an odd phenomena, isn't it? But there are an endless stream of leftists like RW & Jake who say they are Republicans, but they are upset and disgusted because OMG, they realized that the Republican party isn't the Democratic party. They know nothing about conservatives or conservative values, repeat every DNC talking point endlessly verbatim and their anger is always that the Republicans aren't Democrats on every issue. Which upsets them because darn it, they are Republicans. I don't get it..

Oh, I get it quite well. they are liars.

Republican reactionary, Tea Party wackos like RW are what are screwing up this country

Oh, I get it quite well. they are liars.

I know they are liars, what I mean I don't get is what they think they are accomplishing. on the surface, it would appear they think that by saying they are Republican they think they have more influence on Republicans to be mad at the Republican party. But they are so shallow about it just repeating every Democratic sanctimonious strawman view of Republicans they are just obvious. They make no effort to learn Conservative believes or even says in order to be persuasive. They just do like RW, repeat every cliche Democratic line then say, but I'm a Republican.

I understand what they are saying fine, but they can't even repeat a view they disagree with. On another site, I suddenly started just for kicks arguing for liberal positions. The liberals were all thanking me and even quoting my posts. I argued for liberalism way better than they did. But when they pretend to be anything but liberal, it's just OBVIOUS, they say the same things they do now as leftists.

Maybe you can shed some light on this, [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] What exactly do you get out of the game?

kaz and Redfish are far far to the right. They are not even close to mainstream GOP. That is why the RNC has set up the campaign schedule and requirements in the manner they did: to make sure the idiots of the far right this time do not prevent us taking the Senate.

kaz and Redfish are far far to the right. They are not even close to mainstream GOP. That is why the RNC has set up the campaign schedule and requirements in the manner they did: to make sure the idiots of the far right this time do not prevent us taking the Senate.

We will see how it works

Sometimes you just can't stop stupid

We will see how it works

This was the 61,527th post proving that.

It's Republican Tea Partiers like you and Republican reactionaries like Jake who are destroying this country. We need to stop the extremists like you two Republicans and return to being moderate like we were when we were greatest.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/27/u...ns-likely-to-keep-capitals-split.html?hp&_r=0

It will be interesting. If Rove can keep the TP loons under control the GOP could gain Senate majority. I see some huge battles brewing.

If the Times is reporting it this way it means the Dems are expecting a blow out like 2010. Maybe bigger due to the Obamacare fiasco. Already Democratic reps are lining up not to run again, knowing it's an uphill battle.
A solidly GOP Congress with 2/3 Senate will impeach and remove Obama for his many crimes.

While the GOP has a very good chance to take the Senate, you're out of your fucking mind if you think they are taking 67 seats. LOL

No, snake. you and RW are the ones who are out of the mainstream. you two fools are as far left as Sheila Jackson-Lee, and about as smart.

Kaz and I are where the vast majority of americans are: center right and totally fed up with the incompetence and corruption that has been our government for the last 30 years or so------both parties.

We will see how it works

Wow, you used both user names in a 15 minute period. pretty impressive :clap2:

You're kidding me, right? You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Raisin code. Sheesh. Another classic low information poster.
Start here
Supreme Court orders new hearing for California raisin farmers - Los Angeles Times

Oh wow. You're right. How could I forget about those communists raisins holding the country back from stellar GDP growth?

What a disingenuous shit. You asked for a specific example. You got one. You don't think farming is part of the GDP? It is but one example, but it's a legitimate one. Your snarky dodge of a response speaks volumes about your inability to form a cogent argument.

I had to run out and get my haircut so I have not been able to reply until now. I have come to realize much since then. I was thinking over your example and wondering with all the large industries running wild with no regulation why would you cite raisins. As chance would have it I got into a conversation with the person cutting my hair, we'll call her Susan, about her daughter who will be getting her drivers license March 22nd of this year. That lead to discussing her needing to get a job to pay for the extra insurance. Susan was telling me how hard it was for her daughter to get a job. One of the problems was all the regulations about who could work where. Some places had knives, no kids selling cigarettes, and a list of other regulatory conditions. I was stewing this over driving back and something occurred to me. The middle-class is over burdened with taxes, they are over-burdened with regulation, so whenever someone in government talks about raising taxes or adding regulations many in the middle-class cringe and say, "We know all about taxes and regulations and those are bad things and we should not have anymore of that." Senator Warren isn't kidding when she says the system is rigged. She is not just talking about the banking industry. Our whole system is stacked against us by the rich and powerful. Vote for Republicans this fall at your own peril.

I had to run out and get my haircut so I have not been able to reply until now. I have come to realize much since then. I was thinking over your example and wondering with all the large industries running wild with no regulation why would you cite raisins. As chance would have it I got into a conversation with the person cutting my hair, we'll call her Susan, about her daughter who will be getting her drivers license March 22nd of this year. That lead to discussing her needing to get a job to pay for the extra insurance. Susan was telling me how hard it was for her daughter to get a job. One of the problems was all the regulations about who could work where. Some places had knives, no kids selling cigarettes, and a list of other regulatory conditions. I was stewing this over driving back and something occurred to me. The middle-class is over burdened with taxes, they are over-burdened with regulation, so whenever someone in government talks about raising taxes or adding regulations many in the middle-class cringe and say, "We know all about taxes and regulations and those are bad things and we should not have anymore of that." Senator Warren isn't kidding when she says the system is rigged. She is not just talking about the banking industry. Our whole system is stacked against us by the rich and powerful. Vote for Republicans this fall at your own peril.
Barber cut a little too close I see.

First off, most of the regs you're talking about are state and local matters. If you live in a Blue state, those are Democrat regs.
Secondly, which party has increased the number of regs dramatically over the last 5 years? Yes, it isn't the Republicans.
Third, which party is against more regulation?
Fourth, which senator pushed hardest for one of the biggest expansions of government regulation recently? Yes, that would be Sen Warren, first head of whatever bureau Dodd-Frank set up. So if the system is rigged, she has helped rig it.

Barber cut a little too close I see.

First off, most of the regs you're talking about are state and local matters. If you live in a Blue state, those are Democrat regs.
Secondly, which party has increased the number of regs dramatically over the last 5 years? Yes, it isn't the Republicans.
Third, which party is against more regulation?
Fourth, which senator pushed hardest for one of the biggest expansions of government regulation recently? Yes, that would be Sen Warren, first head of whatever bureau Dodd-Frank set up. So if the system is rigged, she has helped rig it.

Can I take that to mean you don't believe any more regulations should be added to the financial industry?

Forum List

Back