CDZ 2014 Mid-Term Election returns thread

Some non-competitive races to review, because this is interesting, looking at the polling aggregate.

At this moment, in Oregon, Merkley has won re-election, 55.2 to 38.1, margin: +17.1

OR 1.jpg

His end-polling aggregate was: Merkley +17.3:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014 - Oregon Senate - Wehby vs. Merkley

Dead on.

Republicans have won NY-1

That's a shame, Tim's a friend of mine.

There's always a winner and a loser. Many will come away beaten and almost as many will feel the thrill of victory.

I think you said that well.

For me, it's just about the pure numbers right now. And about the sweeping majesty of electoral history.

Very little of what is happening tonight is surprising me at all.

Like I said, I will be very interested in seeing the end-canvasses when they do come out in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

It is clearly a wave election which you did not predict. You said Marc Uterus would win Colorado and Hagan would win NC. Stat....the models and polls were way off in virtually every State.

They were off in Kansas, Virginia, and NC by at least 4 points. Many other races were off by a similar amount.

No, I said that that was where the polling was pointing to in those states. Try again.

And again, his name is Udall.

In fact, I was the VERY FIRST member on this forum to indicate that the GOP had the better cards in this election, way back on January 14, 2014.

Republicans have won NY-1

There's always a winner and a loser. Many will come away beaten and almost as many will feel the thrill of victory.

For me, it's just about the pure numbers right now. And about the sweeping majesty of electoral history.

Like I said, I will be very interested in seeing the end-canvasses when they do come out in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

It is clearly a wave election which you did not predict. You said Marc Uterus would win Colorado and Hagan would win NC. Stat....the models and polls were way off in virtually every State.

They were off in Kansas, Virginia, and NC by at least 4 points. Many other races were off by a similar amount.

No, I said that that was where the polling was pointing to in those states. Try again.

Again, again, his name is Marc Udall.
You did tell me Hagan would win. And what did I tell you?

Aggregate within 1 point. Race will end up being won within 1 point. All within the MoE.

Aggregate within 1 point. Race will end up being won within 1 point. All within the MoE.
No you said Hagan would win that is all have fun in the kiddie section

Forum List

Back