CDZ 2014 Mid-Term Election returns thread

Republicans have won NY-1

That's a shame, Tim's a friend of mine.

There's always a winner and a loser. Many will come away beaten and almost as many will feel the thrill of victory.

I think you said that well.

For me, it's just about the pure numbers right now. And about the sweeping majesty of electoral history.

Very little of what is happening tonight is surprising me at all.

Like I said, I will be very interested in seeing the end-canvasses when they do come out in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

It is clearly a wave election which you did not predict. You said Marc Uterus would win Colorado and Hagan would win NC. Stat....the models and polls were way off in virtually every State.

They were off in Kansas, Virginia, and NC by at least 4 points. Many other races were off by a similar amount.

No, I said that that was where the polling was pointing to in those states. Try again.

And again, his name is Udall.

In fact, I was the VERY FIRST member on this forum to indicate that the GOP had the better cards in this election, way back on January 14, 2014.

It was a wave election. I was correct about Colorado and Iowa. I got every State correct but NC. I feel really good because I studied all the data I could find and it clearly appeared to be a wave election cycle.

None of the major national pundits indicated a wave election cycle. Many pointed to the generic GOP ballot + 2.5%.

They were all wrong.

It seems to do okay with a Dem pres and Rep House and Senate.

Ok, yes, but not nearly as well as it does when the Democrats control both the legislature and the executive branch:

35.gif

GDP growth divided government

GDP didn't do much when Dems had control 2009-2011.

There's always a winner and a loser. Many will come away beaten and almost as many will feel the thrill of victory.

For me, it's just about the pure numbers right now. And about the sweeping majesty of electoral history.

Like I said, I will be very interested in seeing the end-canvasses when they do come out in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

It is clearly a wave election which you did not predict. You said Marc Uterus would win Colorado and Hagan would win NC. Stat....the models and polls were way off in virtually every State.

They were off in Kansas, Virginia, and NC by at least 4 points. Many other races were off by a similar amount.

No, I said that that was where the polling was pointing to in those states. Try again.

Again, again, his name is Marc Udall.
You did tell me Hagan would win. And what did I tell you?

He also said not to trust the polls in Colorado favoring the GOP candidate. Ooops....

No credible pundits were predicting a wave election cycle.....( But I did....:))...the wins for Governors in Michigan, Florida, and Wisconsin were huge.

No. I pointed out that the Generic polling aggregate was not pointing to a wave. And the House results have yet to give a final tally.

I also wrote all along that the GOP was winning where it needed to win, in reference to the Senate. I must have written that at least 20 times.

Try again. Instead of attacking me, which is inappropriate here, anyway, wait until the end data comes in.

He also said not to trust the polls in Colorado favoring the GOP candidate. Ooops....

I wrote that the polls in the SW of the Union had been off in 2008, 2010 and 2012, which is historically correct. You can go see the data for yourself.

He did. He's not very good at this is he?

And again, his name is Udall.

In fact, I was the VERY FIRST member on this forum to indicate that the GOP had the better cards in this election, way back on January 14, 2014.

It was a wave election. I was correct about Colorado and Iowa. I got every State correct but NC. I feel really good because I studied all the data I could find and it clearly appeared to be a wave election cycle.

None of the major national pundits indicated a wave election cycle. Many pointed to the generic GOP ballot + 2.5%.

They were all wrong.

Wrong!

Not a wave election at all......

It was a MONSTER ELECTION

combine the gains in the Senate with excellent gains in the House AND huge wins in governors, and you can call this one......

GODZILLA!

What on Earth are you talking about?

The Republican voters screwed up tonight. Royally. Again. They just don't seem to be informed enough or smart enough to carry out their responsibility to vote in a sensible manner and we all continually suffer the consequences of their failure. They don't even seem to be trying to do better.

Really? They seem to have kicked the Dems collective rear ends. This was a vote AGAINST the Dems running the show. It wasn't a vote FOR the Repubs. It's the Dems who screwed up royally. That's why they lost.

No credible pundits were predicting a wave election cycle.....( But I did....:))...the wins for Governors in Michigan, Florida, and Wisconsin were huge.

No. I pointed out that the Generic polling aggregate was not pointing to a wave. And the House results have yet to give a final tally.

I also wrote all along that the GOP was winning where it needed to win, in reference to the Senate. I must have written that at least 20 times.

Try again. Instead of attacking me, which is inappropriate here, anyway, wait until the end data comes in.

Relax man.....no one is attacking you. It is simply admitting what you got right and what you got wrong. You got Colorado, Iowa, and NC wrong. You said it would not be a wave election cycle. It happens.

I did get NC wrong. Everything else I hit the bullseye. :)

Forum List

Back