🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2014 World Cup Thread

I'd love to see France win just once.

This should be good as long as fans stay in the stands.

If they don't then it will be Fucking awesome.....

France won in 1998. They beat Brazil 3-0.

I picked all eight winners in the Round of 16, which means that the temperature in Hell dropped below 32 degrees for the first time ever.

This time, I'm picking Brazil, France, Holland and Argentina. Colombia has been playing better than Brazil but I think home advantage will get them through. Germany has better players but France has been playing better. Plus, the French have better strikers at the moment. Argentina is playing less than the sum of their parts, but Messi scores to win 1-0.

France won in 1998. They beat Brazil 3-0.

I picked all eight winners in the Round of 16, which means that the temperature in Hell dropped below 32 degrees for the first time ever.

This time, I'm picking Brazil, France, Holland and Argentina. Colombia has been playing better than Brazil but I think home advantage will get them through. Germany has better players but France has been playing better. Plus, the French have better strikers at the moment. Argentina is playing less than the sum of their parts, but Messi scores to win 1-0.

Indeed, the German defense looked weak against Algeria. Could be their downfall against France.

But I wouldn't bet the farm.

I wonder if European newspapers just keep "Germany Defeats France" as their default setting?

Germany and Netherlands are the best teams in the tourney. And if Brazil's gonna win this, I'd prefer that they have to go through them.

Fantastic match between Brazil and Colombia. Hard luck to Colombia. They played very well.

Brazil still doesn't look the part, but they're in the semi-final, and that's all that matters. Germany is a better side, but I think Brazil will be going to the final.

Fantastic match between Brazil and Colombia. Hard luck to Colombia. They played very well.

Brazil still doesn't look the part, but they're in the semi-final, and that's all that matters. Germany is a better side, but I think Brazil will be going to the final.

I thought Columbia was outplayed by Brazil. They're the team to beat, IMHO.

I am hoping to see Costa Rica and Argentina advance tomorrow....

:thup:

Ref for Brazil Columbia should have been arrested for loitering. Neymar was mugged -- no card

Ref for Brazil Columbia should have been arrested for loitering. Neymar was mugged -- no card

Neymar sold it. It looks way worse in slow motion. Then he pretended he was hurt so that he could pretend he was hurt going into the semi. It's nothing more than gamesmanship. Germany won't fall for it. It's pretty pointless. Players need to man up and stop being pussies.

Very dangerous challenge on Neymar. Player lucky not to be off for that one That's a pretty serious injury.

As for Brazil, this will effect them no doubt, but Oscar should be able to fill in capably in the creative role.

Gotta favor Germany now though. They looked stereotypically ruthless and efficient against France.

Can anyone tell me how a team that finished 1-2-1 is worthy from a call from the President of the United States?

I mean sure they advanced to the first elimination game but 1-2-1? What the hell would have happened had they beat Belgium? The President declare a National Holiday?

Neymar sold it. It looks way worse in slow motion. Then he pretended he was hurt so that he could pretend he was hurt going into the semi. It's nothing more than gamesmanship. Germany won't fall for it. It's pretty pointless. Players need to man up and stop being pussies.
Carried off in a stretcher and not coming back...that some sales job

Forum List

Back